Funny and Cool Pics and Vids

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Warning: swearing and a lot of slapping and a few drops of blood

Not sure if this was posted earlier. It is not good for a man to hit a woman but if she repeatedly hits him, he has the right to fight back to defend himself. A lot of the women are not acting very ladylike and they shouldn't be shocked when men hit them back.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Warning: swearing and a lot of slapping and a few drops of blood

Not sure if this was posted earlier. It is not good for a man to hit a woman but if she repeatedly hits him, he has the right to fight back to defend himself. A lot of the women are not acting very ladylike and they shouldn't be shocked when men hit them back.

This has been posted many times, but it's a great video. I enjoyed watching it again, but I would be very hesitant to punch a woman unless the situation was extreme. Most of those guys who hit back ended up catching a court case.

In several of the cases, the guy didn't have the option of leaving the scene where the woman was hitting him, and after repeated attacks, they finally snapped. There's only so much a man can take of that kind of thing.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
This has been posted many times, but it's a great video. I enjoyed watching it again, but I would be very hesitant to punch a woman unless the situation was extreme. Most of those guys who hit back ended up catching a court case.

In several of the cases, the guy didn't have the option of leaving the scene where the woman was hitting him, and after repeated attacks, they finally snapped. There's only so much a man can take of that kind of thing.
I do see several instances where the man could have said he will refuse to fight a woman and storm out of the place after perhaps telling the woman she is not behaving like a proper lady (which is guaranteed to make her act even more barbaric and prove his point). This allows him to save face while showing he is the bigger person. If the video showed the woman attacking first, the man should be safe (of course, this is not a guarantee-some judges are not fair). However, if it is not on video and there are no witnesses, he could be in trouble.

It is tough to maintain cool in a tense situation especially if you are naturally temperamental and live in an aggressive culture.

balybary

Pelican
Catholic
Shtip, Macedonia VS Shtipokawa, Japan
9de

It's funny that leftists like Japan so much since it has one of the most nationalist culture in the world.