Pigeon
Orthodox

Here's an article on the artist, Alexandre Tsypkov

And his Instagram page:

VK:

RalphMalph

Woodpecker
Agnostic
There's pretty much nothing funny in the world any more. Except the inadvertent inverted absurdity which is not purposely intending to be humorous.
"You will own nothing and be happy....
You will not laugh because nothing will be absurd or funny anymore...
You will not have a life but will live through others we deem to be appropriate role models....
You will be 'pwned'......."

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
Today I came across an essay I had written for myself in 2014, about the state of the world and how I would approach dealing with it.

I read it and was amazed to think how the world and my own life have changed since 2014. Nobody could have believed in 2014 the things that actually have happened.. Everything from the Trump presidency, to Covid, to the globohomo deep state stealing the 2020 election and making the US government 100% hard core gay/tranny/pedo, with the rainbow flags on the embassies, mandatory grooming of young children, BLM riots, and starting a war with Russia.

My current plans for the coming years are strongly based on being prepared for economic collapse and race wars in the US.

thetruewhitenorth

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Today I came across an essay I had written for myself in 2014, about the state of the world and how I would approach dealing with it.

I read it and was amazed to think how the world and my own life have changed since 2014. Nobody could have believed in 2014 the things that actually have happened.. Everything from the Trump presidency, to Covid, to the globohomo deep state stealing the 2020 election and making the US government 100% hard core gay/tranny/pedo, with the rainbow flags on the embassies, mandatory grooming of young children, BLM riots, and starting a war with Russia.

My current plans for the coming years are strongly based on being prepared for economic collapse and race wars in the US.
If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans...