Gabby Petito death ruled as homocide

Her story is getting a ton of attention in the media. What are your guys' thoughts on it?

Such a young, attractive girl, too.

Please excuse this thread if there is already one, I tried briefly searching but found nothing on her.

Talus

Sparrow
They've been showing segments in the local news about this story for the past few days where I'm at. And I find it strange because I am in a locale that is completely unrelated geographically to any of the places that this narrative has unfolded in. Could it be that it is just the mainstream media using a pretty girl to get more ratings? Maybe. But we're in the culture war, so anything grabbing this much attention probably has an agenda, even if it's obscure. This case will be solved in real time on T.V. so get ready for the 'reveal' towards the end of the narrative.

magaman

Woodpecker
They've been showing segments in the local news about this story for the past few days where I'm at. And I find it strange because I am in a locale that is completely unrelated geographically to any of the places that this narrative has unfolded in. Could it be that it is just the mainstream media using a pretty girl to get more ratings? Maybe. But we're in the culture war, so anything grabbing this much attention probably has an agenda, even if it's obscure. This case will be solved in real time on T.V. so get ready for the 'reveal' towards the end of the narrative.
This.. and also to distract from other events going on, no doubt.

BasedBaker

Sparrow
I have the Fox News app as my only MSM media. I have received more updates about this girl than anything in recent memory. Are the other channels pushing it as hard as Faux News?

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I watched the WHOLE police interaction.

She and he were both on drugs. Something is obviously off here.

She should have been arrested for a Domestic Violence assault.

Wife (paramedic trained to look for people showing signs of drugs and psychosis) counted 6 psychotic episode event signs in the first 1 minute of her talking to the cop by his car. This is immediate case to have the EMT's come out and evaluate her in Houston/ANY big city.

Technically the Cops are ok since the DID sperate them for an evening... but frankly if they would have followed the most stringent letter of the law, the lady might be alive now.

Though it is possible this dude will get off even if he did do it considering the video makes him look better than her, and he has no real statements (that we know of) that would give him culpability... so it depends on what is on scene...

Watch this for context and analysis from a FBI agent and cyber security expert.

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
Am I the only one who finds it odd that the media in 2021 can whip up a, "missing/dead white woman" moral panic story?
It's like Lacy Peterson, Natalie Holloway, and that Jonbenet Ramsey all over again.
I thought whites were on the way out. Why do we care about open leg white girls getting lost in the desert?

I guess the anti-white narrative isn't as strong as we think.
OR
Is the media using this to distract the plebs from actual truths related to the virus and vaccine?

It's like trying to play the superbowl game. I hate MSM talking points but it is a cancer that is everywhere.

Jaeric

Sparrow
Am I the only one who finds it odd that the media in 2021 can whip up a, "missing/dead white woman" moral panic story?
It's like Lacy Peterson, Natalie Holloway, and that Jonbenet Ramsey all over again.
I thought whites were on the way out. Why do we care about open leg white girls getting lost in the desert?

OR
Is the media using this to distract the plebs from actual truths related to the virus and vaccine?

It's like trying to play the superbowl game. I hate MSM talking points but it is a cancer that is everywhere.
I don't get it either.

The only thing that I can think of is that it targets the people who consume MSM the most, white women.

magaman

Woodpecker

OR

My guess would be that they are trying to keep sowing division and also distract from Afghanistan and the fraudulent California election.

king bast

Kingfisher
Her story is getting a ton of attention in the media. What are your guys' thoughts on it?

Such a young, attractive girl, too.

Please excuse this thread if there is already one, I tried briefly searching but found nothing on her.

Indeed, it has been the top story for days here in Australia too.

Very strange that a random US citizen going missing would be considered important to us, thousands of miles away.

What is the greater significance of this case?

palsofchaos

Sparrow
That last time the media went nuts over a missing woman, that I can remember, was Chandra Levy. They were talking about that woman for months.

And then 911 happened.