Gabby Petito death ruled as homocide

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
That last time the media went nuts over a missing woman, that I can remember, was Chandra Levy. They were talking about that woman for months.

And then 911 happened.

Natalee Holloway was post Levy.

As far as Petito goes, the crime has unfolded in real time and everyone wants to play detective these days. You've got all these crime podcasts with chubby white girls talking about their favorite murders.

On top of that there is a whole community of people that are all about that van life. Countless white women with cliche phrases tattooed on their wrists who freelance and vlog. The only thing missing is a big dog. They see this and think "That could have been me."

I watched most of the traffic stop and I didn't get the impression they were on drugs. The dude's eyes don't seem really dilated and neither of them are tripping over their words. Brian does seem a bit fidgety, so who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

My guess is they got into an argument and the dude lost control and strangled her. Now he's either dead or is using misdirection to make the cops think he's in that park in Florida.

Another incident that seems to have the press's attention is the Murdaugh Murders in SC. Of course there's already a podcast on it with 9k reviews on apple.

02Hero

Robin
Both seemed crazy/unstable. You tend to attract people who are similar to you on some level. Girl talked weird like she was sedated. Seemed to not be all there. The guy seems like a jealous insecure guy. I would say "beta". Except this beta had a violent streak. Both are vegans as well which increase the mental degeneration and emotions to high levels.

Killing a woman is easy. A lot of serial killers who kill only women are losers and want to feel some type of power and control. This guy seems to be no different.

To kill a woman is just ridiculous. And I am anti-feminism. I think you can slap your woman with an open hand if she goes too far. That is different from punching, strangling, doing real physical harm. Unless she is a predator herself who uses extreme violence. For example there are women who stab, punch, etc. their boyfriend. Then it is equal game. But murder should still be out of the question. And you should leave her as a guy. If you allowed her to treat you like this it is best to close the book and move on/away. For your own sake.

Last edited:

MajorStyles

Pelican
There are roughly 45 murders a day in the United States (16,500 a year on average which, divided by 365, comes to 45). All of these murders are violent, since that's the nature of murder.

The mainstream media has a reason to highlight one murder while ignoring the others - see the obvious example of George Floyd. And we have to assume - given the Satanic nature of the MSM - that there is a devious underpinning behind their alleged concern.

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Bread and circuses for bored women. The media usually pushes murder and court cases during lulls in the news cycle, or when they're trying to suppress coverage of something else. It's never a gruesome or horrific crime, rather one with suspense that they can stretch out for months the same way they did OJ, Jon Benet Ramsey, etc.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Pretty crazy backstory. People are really going in depth sleuthing around here. Apparently there was like some anagram in his instagram posts about "annihilation" which is a book he was reading. Theory is he wanted to be a serial killer, loved Gabby, but she "got in the way."

Either this is a fake psy-op for media attention, or if it's real it has Satanic cult written all over it. The dude is from an area of Florida notorious for this type of thing, and his weird cryptic antics fit the bill (as well as the cooperation/aiding abetting of his family). I hope Jay Dyer touches on this case as part of his recent series.

I'm going to go on a bit of a tangent. This one hits a little close to home for me. I used to be somewhat linked with the van life community, or at least in an overlapping community. Several of my friends have bought and renovated vans, and they go out to "find themself" on the road. Which really just means driving from place to place, usually national parks, taking instagram photos, and making a blog or channel. Ultimately, it's rooted in pride and narcissism.

These van life people love to feel like they are on the fringe, and love to feel like an outcast. The truth is however, they are wholly accepted and loved by much of the culture. Especially boomer types, because it reminds them of their hippy trippy days. "The world needs more free spirits" or whatever they would say. All these people are inspired by Into the Wild, or the movie/book "Wild", etc. Unfortunately for them, they don't ever seem to see the self destructive (and otherwise destructive) reality of their lifestyle.

They rarely maintain long term friendships due to the transient nature of their chosen lifestyle. This leads to family alienation, and community alienation. They've totally bought into the "own nothing and be happy" mentality (psyop).

Thankfully, I realized my folly in being so involved with the adjacent lifestyle. I one day knew there was nothing for me at the end of that road, and I attribute this realization to God. Only he could have revealed such wisdom to me, who was entirely blind to it before. Only loneliness and misery await those who are ever-transient. I decided to get serious about finding a suitable wife, establishing some wholesome goals (children, a homestead, etc.), and to finally leave the nomad life behind.

I strongly discourage people from this type of van life nonsense. It can be a costly mistake once you realize you have no connections with family or a home and church community. Establish roots and get married. Avoid the "find yourself" psyop.

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
I strongly discourage people from this type of van life nonsense. It can be a costly mistake once you realize you have no connections with family or a home and church community. Establish roots and get married. Avoid the "find yourself" psyop.
Matches my experiences & mistakes from 20 years ago, although I was too cheap to own my own truck.

Real nomads are some of the most tightly-knit clan based communities there are, with high levels of self-sufficiency from their animal herds and/or the land, and physically hard work lives for at least large portions of the year. An unmarried couple in a van with a dog is to real nomads what a homeless guy drifter-around-town is to a stable family with a nice house and garden.

Saul

Pigeon
Thots on instagram have turned into CsI tv show investigative slueths over this crapola. If this guy did it or not...not my worry. What I do commend him on, is not saying anything to the police. The Fifth Amendment is great!

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
There are roughly 45 murders a day in the United States (16,500 a year on average which, divided by 365, comes to 45). All of these murders are violent, since that's the nature of murder.
Last year there were 21,500 murders. A pretty huge jump!
59 murders a day, or 14 MORE people killed EVERY single day in America than the year before. THAT should be national news.

As for this couple, obviously she shouldn't have been taking unchaperoned month long trips in the wilderness. While the odds of her dying are probably pretty low, the odds of something bad happening to her are high.

I was at a friend's house and his 20something daughters were talking about the case. They told me about the police intervention, which is a 1.5 hour video available on youtube. I laughed, which the daughters took offense to. I'm sorry, but who gets a 90 minute interaction with the police, and doesn't even get arrested?? THAT to me is bizarre. I did watch a few minutes of the police cam, and they are clearly on drugs. The guy is spazzing out like he's on speed, and the girl is slurred and sluggish, could be just weed.

Even if she wasn't killed, getting high and fornicating for months at the age when she should be married off would be almost equally destructive to her in the long run. Prayers for her and her family.

And for the other 58 people every day whose lives are snuffed out in this country, as well as the thousands of others around the world who we kill to bring them globohomo analocracy.

MajorStyles

Pelican
Last year there were 21,500 murders. A pretty huge jump!
59 murders a day, or 14 MORE people killed EVERY single day in America than the year before. THAT should be national news.

Yes, and we can say that those 5,000 extra murders in 2020 were most likely influenced by the plandemic:. So the media was, at least in part, responsible for these deaths.

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
This whole story is fake. All crisis actors. All lies. All distractions. Pay no attention to any of it. This is beneath even glowie-level ops. There, happy?
Aww man, I was fine paying no attention, but now I want to review it all, so I can see why you think it's fake for myself. Darn my prying eyes.

Looks like they created a YouTube channel called ‘Nomadik Statik’ to document their travels. They uploaded only one video, titled ‘Beginning Our Van Life Journey’.

Edit. They even had their own website. Nothing on there, really.

The "pretty YouTube vlogger goes missing" angle is what got the Mass Media excited, it's a modern twist on a stock story. When I first heard that she was still missing they made it sound like she was YouTube star, but 99.9% of the subs probably came after. The one video posted, presumably a week before her murder, seems to well done for a first effort. Maybe she had another channel before or her boyfriend scrubbed the others for some reason. It's a tragic story, the police stopped them in the first half of August and intervened in some violent argument they had been having. Divorced parents, flaky new-age vegan lifestyle searching for meaning and online attention, psychological problems. There was definitely something off about the guy, the overly-nice behavior mask hiding a narcissistic control freak beneath. Certain blacks are pissed that this is getting so much attention while when blacks go missing it doesn't. The fact is that blacks themselves aren't as concerned as whites when their own people go missing.

This is how the evil Mass Media works, they'll promote a story for guaranteed ratings (this is catnip for soap opera and social media-obsessed, TV-watching women), they'll pivot to an anti-white angle because racism n' stuff, if they find the guy (if he hasn't offed himself), it'll be a year or two of screeching against violent white men leading up to and through a trial, and a tirade on the pitfalls of social media for young people, as lectured by the demons in the Mass Media who promote it. I was disgusted to learn that Instagram Kids (for under 13s) was in development, it has been paused for now, but the Devil stands to gain too much from access to young minds for it to be delayed for long.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
I'm going to go on a bit of a tangent. This one hits a little close to home for me. I used to be somewhat linked with the van life community, or at least in an overlapping community. Several of my friends have bought and renovated vans, and they go out to "find themself" on the road. Which really just means driving from place to place, usually national parks, taking instagram photos, and making a blog or channel. Ultimately, it's rooted in pride and narcissism.

These van life people love to feel like they are on the fringe, and love to feel like an outcast. The truth is however, they are wholly accepted and loved by much of the culture. Especially boomer types, because it reminds them of their hippy trippy days. "The world needs more free spirits" or whatever they would say. All these people are inspired by Into the Wild, or the movie/book "Wild", etc. Unfortunately for them, they don't ever seem to see the self destructive (and otherwise destructive) reality of their lifestyle.

They rarely maintain long term friendships due to the transient nature of their chosen lifestyle. This leads to family alienation, and community alienation. They've totally bought into the "own nothing and be happy" mentality (psyop).

Thankfully, I realized my folly in being so involved with the adjacent lifestyle. I one day knew there was nothing for me at the end of that road, and I attribute this realization to God. Only he could have revealed such wisdom to me, who was entirely blind to it before. Only loneliness and misery await those who are ever-transient. I decided to get serious about finding a suitable wife, establishing some wholesome goals (children, a homestead, etc.), and to finally leave the nomad life behind.

Excellent insight. I've found the same thing when it comes to the "anti-tourist" style of vlogging, that sort of took off with Bald and Bankrupt. I was immediately drawn to vloggers like Bald and Bankrupt, Kurt Caz, and Indigo Traveller. The way these guys travel was how I tried to do things in my 20s, often just spending a day wandering about, trying interesting foods, chatting up cute store clerks and waitresses. The more I've watched though, the more I've come to the conclusion that this style of travel is really just about being the center of attention. These decent looking white guys show up in random foreign neighborhoods, the locals are naturally curious, the women are flirtatious, everyone is of course very friendly and accommodating. They pat themselves on the back for not being "tourists", but the reality is they are even bigger tourists than... tourists. They walk through these neighborhoods full of bewildered and curious locals, and when they don't mugged, and the shopkeepers don't rip them off, they proclaim the area safe in a sort of triumph against the mere tourists they deride. The whole thing is really just a sort of ploy to pretend you are being some sort of inquisitive explorer, when in reality you are just enjoying all the softball social interactions and female curiosity that comes with extreme foreigner novelty and white God complex. Once the dopamine hit wears off, what are you left with? You spent a day overpaying for marginal street food, and having simplistic, forced friendly conversations with people you will never see again.