Gabby Petito death ruled as homocide

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
So she was a crisis actor before she was a youtuber.
I honestly thought this was fake, it just didn't seem real. Seemed like a distraction or a publicity stunt. Makes you wonder if these things are faked all the time just for entertainment purposes. There is sure to be a whole industry off of this, tons of documentaries, true crime stories, etc.

The crazy part of our reality is that Hollywood no longer stays in its lane. Maybe it never did. But for sure the worlds of fiction and reality are colliding. That's why Hollywood stopped producing as many movies when pandemic hit. They started to really push their psy-ops in a way that was never done before.

Certain blacks are pissed that this is getting so much attention while when blacks go missing it doesn't. The fact is that blacks themselves aren't as concerned as whites when their own people go missing.
My response to that is, when a black person is murdered by a white person, it gets wall-to-wall media attention. But if a white person is murdered by a black person, the story is quietly dropped.

And what about rape? If a black man rapes a white woman, that's not news at all. But if a black woman alleges she was raped by a white guy (and it has to be an allegation because it never happens for real) that's national news too. Remember Duke Lacrosse?

So, they benefit from media bias too. They should be thankful that when they complain about "missing white girl syndrome" that too becomes a news story - that's even a wikipedia article! But anyone who even mentions black-on-white murder or rape is canceled from society.

My response to that is, when a black person is murdered by a white person, it gets wall-to-wall media attention. But if a white person is murdered by a black person, the story is quietly dropped.

And what about rape? If a black man rapes a white woman, that's not news at all. But if a black woman alleges she was raped by a white guy (and it has to be an allegation because it never happens for real) that's national news too. Remember Duke Lacrosse?

So, they benefit from media bias too. They should be thankful that when they complain about "missing white girl syndrome" that too becomes a news story - that's even a wikipedia article! But anyone who even mentions black-on-white murder or rape is canceled from society.
And whites so rarely actually murder a black that legitimate self-defense or a lawful arrest gets twisted into “murder” and “racism”. He’s quite monomaniacal about black on white crime but Paul Kersey has written much on the subject, formerly on his appropriately titled “Stuff Black People Don’t Like“ blog.

“Stuff Black People Don’t Like“
There's also "Don't Make the Black Kids Angry" and "White Girl Bleed A Lot"

I'm shocked that I haven't been banned from Reddit for this, but I have several times pointed out that it would not be possible to create blogs like those on the topic of white-on-black violence. There just simply isn't enough content to create it. Approximately 100% of such content goes viral - there just isn't hardly any to show.

Garuda

Pelican

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
FL9446MS

The fashion police should definitely arrest and charge that jackwagon for impersonating a pro wrestler

My wife's girlfriends were like, "ugh the boyfriend is such scum!".

My wife responds with, "I don't doubt that he killed her, but she probably started it".

I love my wife.
This "ugh the boyfriend is such scum!" is what they are after, gender divide to reduce the birthrate of the commoner. The main goal of the rulling class is depopulation of the commonners but they don't want to achieve this through world war, they want to keep the planet in good state so they want to make the genders ennemie and have them reproducing less. The rulling class is playing the long game, they probably want to see a world where 70% of humans have died childless 300 years from now.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Happens everyday. It’s in the media because like you said, she’s attractive.
It's also in the media because let's face it, it's uncommon. Whereas, a black woman getting murdered by her boyfriend isn't all that uncommon.

That, and if they ever did a story on a black female homicide victim, invariably the perp won't be the Maga hat wearing redneck the press lusts over, but a black man with a criminal history similar to George Floyd.

Either way, the press looks like racists to the woke whether they do or do not cover such stories.

Saul

Pigeon
My uncle drove into a large state forest years ago and shot himself in the head with a .22 pistol. A hunter found his remains about a year later. Bones scattered everywhere. Pants, wallet and pistol were laying where he pulled the trigger. They found a leg bone by a creek.

I can imagine in a place like Florida, numerous animals munched on the body.

I already got a warning on here for language use.

So all I will say is that if you date a girl and you get into situations like they did: walk away.

Let go, walk away and be happy. No person is worth this kind of aggrivation.