Gangster rap, Doc Martins, Punk/Goth & crossdressing

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Kids are impressionable. We all know this, although, at present, many people seem to have forgotten this, or worse, know it all too well. This is what makes this whole cross-dressing (I refuse to use their language) issue so grotesque. And it simply is grotesque. Clearly, "they" are pushing this. Its one thing if this were pushed on society namely adults, but, its an entirely new level of evil when they push this with kids. The "educators" in our country, exceptions noted, are despicable. If ever there is a group of people aware of the changing whims of a child its them. And, moreover, aware of how influential large societal fads and trends can be.

Their names are Mike, Dan, and Mike. Three men, I went to high school with during the 1990s. This was an affluent white-bread town. During the 1990s there wasn't any uproar about crossdressing issues, because its never really been an issue of any substance, both then and even today, however, there were other exogenous influences at work. It's important to understand these exogenous forces because they're no different, save for a few items, to the influence of cross-dressing. Kids are naturally vulnerable to outside influence, both because they don't know any better and they're developing, which leads to insecurities and confusion. This is what makes this "trans" thing so utterly odious.

Mike, Dan, and Mike came of age during the time when gangster rap was popular, and still relatively new. They all invested, as it were, into these personas. Dress, mannerisms etc. Observing from afar it wasn't so much that this was their "authentic" self because it certainly wasn't, rather, it was clear they latched onto it as a convenient identity. Like everyone else, for the most part, we knew these kids prior to their rap identity and had once seen them as their "authentic selves". But, people can become very convincing and they were certainly not alone in their zeal, for many others were doing the same thing. The whole suburban "gangster" trend and contradiction. And so onward into their rap identity they went.

Its a matter of degree. For many kids, even me I must confess, the influence was compelling. Then again, no more than the zoot suits of a generation ago and using terms like "cat" as a moniker. Strangely, a generation later "cat" became "dog". Harmless enough? Not so fast. Over time, we all developed accordingly and prior identities were shed as bodies and minds developed, plus, true confidence was found. Ergo, most grew out of it. But, that doesn't make this experience harmless. Acting ignorant at any age is unwise. Marcus Aurelius comes to mind "straight not straightened". But for many, this identity became their nightmare and it costs them their lives.

Enter Mike, Dan and Mike. They invested so much into this identity that they became a prisoner of it. Although they could have gone back to normal and nobody would have really cared or cared for very long, they couldn't bring themselves to do so out of shame and embarrassment. And they actually still believed that this was the superior route. At the center of it was their insecurities and, also, sexual longing and impressing girls - they believed being gangster would impress girls. And they were somewhat right.

Mike decided to pursue a career as a professional rapper. Dan continued on with his gangster persona even after college. Mike sold drugs for many years immediately after college. They were all super "cool" back in the early oughts. Mike (rapper) put on some decent shows and obtained a small amount of notoriety (locally). Dan obtained his "street cred" and the friendship of some more legitimate gangsters. Mike was making $40,000.00 a week from cocaine. All had developed an attitude of snobbery with their new accolades and, as they saw it, "achievements". Meanwhile, their less exciting peers, developed their careers, went to grad school, served in the military etc. For this small amount of time Mike, Dan and Mike looked down on these kids as losers. And they had many of their peers doing the same. But things were changing and the clock came due. Rapper Mike kept chasing his dream of being a professional rapper, this led to his heroin addiction. Dan was arrested many times and now has a record. Mike was arrested and sent to prison for 4-5 years. Today, Mike (rapper) dresses like a 22 yr old putting on small shows for fellow recovering addicts. Dan is unemployable. And Mike is both unemployable and a convict who did time. All this happened to them in their mid 20's. Their lives are ruined.

All of this could have been avoided had they not embraced this persona. And it was their foolishness that led to their lives being ruined. They have no one else to blame but themselves and as 40 year old men they know that all to well today. Gone is their haughty attitude, which has been replaced by regret and a peculiar adoration and likely envy of those nerds that didn't embrace the gangster identity.

This is a cautionary tale. These identities are not benign or passing. They are extremely powerful and they lead kids to ruin. This isn't just gangster, you have various other "identities", such as, punk/goth a la Doc Martins. Basically its the same story. Kids are impressionable and insecure, so, they latch onto something outside of themselves.

What I see today with cross-dressing is exactly this. A fad that is being imposed, from top-down, as an "identity" for kids to assume. However, unlike gangster or goth, this is endorsed by the schools. As such, its influence is super-charged. But, its no less "legitimate" than the gangster persona of a generation ago, and therefore, just as artificial and, above all, unnecessary. But it gets worse. Gangster personas, spiked hair, Doc Martins et al, are all superficial. Its easy to shed this. The color dye washing out. You put on different shoes. You stop listening to NWA. Done. This "trans" thing is designed to appeal to kids the same way these other identities did, which is diabolical, but far more disturbing is the fact that this identity is irreversible. There is no going back. Sure, you can, sort of. Walt Hayer is a great man and very important to the whole "trans" issue. But, Walt is forever castrated. And the sort of drugs and other aesthetic changes that accompany "trans" are so evasive and powerful, there's no question their impact is life-long. This is inexcusable.

There is true evil at work here. For one thing, the only motivation I can discern from the pro-trans crowd, outside of the lgdite9873832&^, is compassion for others. This is twisted, because, compassion may be many things, but, it is not leading and encouraging kids to physical and emotional ruin. But there's another wrinkle here that is most unnerving. "trans" people have routinely claimed their "trapped in the wrong bodies". What happens when a child is influenced by this and undergoes the requisite and permanent changes and then decides later on that they want to "transition" back? What happens is very simple. They live in hell. Previously, their original argument of being born in the wrong body is far too dependent on their fleeting emotions and disregards, basically, reality. For it is ipso facto that if you have male genital you are a male. So, this is not a very good argument. Now, post-transition, they really are trapped in the wrong body. But far worse is having to live with the fact that you made this trap and now there's no getting out of it. This kind of existence is a literal hell on Earth.

Perhaps there is some legitimacy to the condition of "gender dysmorphia". Statistically its a very rare condition. What is undeniable is the fact that kids are impressionable and insecure. Therefore, whether its wearing Doc Martins or saggy pants, kids will latch onto something outside of themselves. Today, the influence du jour is "trans". Mike, Dan and Mike are no longer identifying as gangsters. They're broken men and embarrassed. If they could speak to themselves years ago, they'd plead passionately to grow out of this influence and learn to live with themselves, warts and all. But they can't. They are a drug addict, a f*&k-up, and a felon. Likewise, as I write, there are scores of kids undergoing this same process, but, instead of having the option to discontinue, they can't. This time around their literally made into living mutants. The mutilation is permanent.

People have always wanted to be something other than themselves. I think this is the center of it all. Its easier to pretend you're special versus looking yourself back in the mirror for a real no-kidding accounting. The good in this world is usually hard in this manner. And so, people go to what's easy. Mike, Dan and Mike, despite their masculine outside, were not pleased with their authentic self. Therefore, they modified it into something that was palatable to their insecurities. As such, they avoided developing. Mike (rapper), still dresses as though he is 24 (he's now 43). Mike is a sad person. But what can we expect when you avoid doing the work? What's even more disturbing is that people are being taken advantage of. "trans" is not an issue of being the wrong body and all that, it's a person unsatisfied with themselves. That's the real core of the issue and its not at all being addressed. Again, a post-"transitioned" individual that regrets is now even further from their real self than before. As follows, they're worse off...significantly worse off.

For me, one kid that mistakenly falls trap to the influence of "trans" is one to many, given how severe the eventual outcome is. But, its definitely not only one or a few, this is happening more often. Now, we know that male and female has existed since Adam and Eve. To suggest that all of a sudden humanity has morphed into some kind of androgynous state is absurd. Therefore, we can confidently conclude that this horrible trend is playing out and there will be scores of imprisoned individuals. Its already happening, but of course, the media will never report on it, in the same way, they ignore x-homosexuals.

This is evil and we must resist it a all costs. I do believe this will pass. It is a fad and fads never last. On the other side will be a lot of pain, regret, as well as well-directed anger towards the groups and people that pushed this. That will most certainly include the lgte&*64Jh but also teachers and entire school districts. At some point, those mutilated kids will understand the dynamic that led them to their hellish state and they will blame with extreme prejudice, of which, they are completely justified. Surely, many of them will succumb to suicide but I also see many soccer moms that blindly went along with this many times becoming involved resorting to suicide as well. They will have to live with the fact they not only supported this but they did so with gusto.

Last edited:
Very good analysis.

I'd like to add something I recently found out: many of the gaming related groups/channels on Discord have multiple transsexuals who are manipulating children into homosexuality and transsexualism. I've seen multiple screenshots, these are sick, disgusting people.

They call it "egg hatching", since they're "releasing the trapped trans person" within, for example, a 10 year old child who wanted to play some online games. They target troubled, abused, neglected children who find their escape in online gaming. They give them a space where they are accepted, they bomb them with attention they miss from their parents and friends, so these children want to stay a part of it, so they play into these twisted sexual fantasies of these sick men and women. It's nothing strange to me, since almost every homosexual is a pedophile as well and was sexually abused as a child, as clearly shown by Ryan Sorba in the disturbing undercover videos he made in homosexual bars (disturbing and sad).

It's a vicious cycle where the abused become the abusers and the cycle of suffering and sin continues. I think many of these people could be saved, but in the last couple years this sick behavior is rewarded and nurtured, so it makes them believe that they are not on the demonic path.

My views are pretty dystopian and I can't write most of it here, but I think that in the next decade they will make huge improvements in sex-change surgeries etc. and these "ex-men" will be hard to distinguish from real women (since they are losing their femininity as well), that's when the real problems start. You have many men that are lonely, disappointed and I have to use the expression - horny. That's a recipe for disaster. They are also creating artificial wombs etc...

May God give us strength.

When a person's foundation is not built on faith in God, their sense of identity must be sought in something else - making them vulnerable to being exploited by any Personality or Fad that will subsequently build the empty person in It's own image.

Regret and pain will be the inevitable end-result - not only for the person who has no foundation of faith, but also for any additonal people (such as their children) that they also have influence over. Add to that Satan's media, drugs, and abuse, and what is the result? An endless cycle of depression, rage and despair, passed on from generation to generation, person to person, community to community - what a horrid mess this abominable world has become. :(

So sad that the one sure-fire protection for everybody continually gets dismissed by 'modernity':

... until we all attain to the oneness in the faith and in the accurate knowledge of the Son of God, to a full-grown man, to the measure of stature that belongs to the fullness of the Christ; in order that we should no longer be babes, tossed about as by waves and carried hither and thither by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in contriving error. - Ephesians 4:14

Remember, now, your Grand Creator in the days of your young manhood, before the calamitous days proceed to come, or the years have arrived when you will say: “I have no delight in them” - Ecclesiastes 12:1

Garuda

Kingfisher
Fads are a way for the elite to control the lower classes by stunting individualism, promoting hedonism and containing any rebellious thought against society while profiting off of it all. They take the smallest problems and convince people they are the largest ones. Everything else doesn't matter if you're wearing the wrong brand clothing. Now they have found a way to achieve population control through them as well. The main force behind this is that America is at a level of atomization where this is possible.

IM3000

Pelican
Good thread.

I can relate to the "gangster" part of the story. I actually discussed this with a friend recently. We went to high school in the mid-90's and also wanted to belong to that crowd, just like many of our peers did. We started hanging out with "real" gangsters, did petty crimes, got into fights and even bought a gun. All this not because we were really tough or anything. Just like you described, we were insecure kids and wanted to be cool, accepted, etc.

Luckily, this entire phase only lasted about 2 years. I got into a fight with a "gangster" friend of mine, kicked his ass and few hours later the local "OG" and 10 of his buddies showed up at my door. Got a beating and learned my lesson. Started hanging out with a different crowd and said good-bye to my "gangster" self.
For my friend it ended in a similar way, albeit a little bit more extreme. He was at a party, a rival gang showed up and he got a beating. Consequently, he called his homies and they showed up in full force. One of the other gang's kid got his head stomped in. They literally cracked his skull open and the kid ended up in the ICU. Not sure if he ever made it to full recovery. My friend terrified by this and hid in his house for weeks. Naturally, he also learned his lesson.

As we were discussing it and the fate of some of our fellow "Gs" from back then, we recognized the pattern: all had a weak or no father figure in their lives. Also, most of the former "gangster" who didn't grew out of it in time ended up being complete losers.

The "gangstas" are mostly hypersexual, and this leads many of them to either becoming gay or repeatedly doing gay sex stuff (which basically means they are gay). I heard a story from my cousin who was in lockup in a bad town on a small jail stint about 10 years ago, and the night shift corrections officer for the cell was a black female, strode in amidst the hootin and hollerin from the majority black male population behind the bars. She shined her flashlight checking each cell and when there was a pause in the catcalling, she shouted out "yeah das rite, y'alls gangstas by day and fags by night!" and she shut the the door to the block on her way out. There was an unsettling silence in the block after that which would normally be filled with comebacks, whispers, light talking, etc. My cuz thought to himself "hang on there, was she on to something? Why are they all quiet?" Though incarcerating life brings out the worst in many men, the gay thing is either there before or it isn't, men don't become gay, they are either spiritually dead or hypersexual or both.

We've touched upon hypersexuality leading to deviancy more or less when the forum changed its tone, but nothing could be further from the truth. I know one guy for sure (maybe two) who have been so lost in their drunken lust that they ended up making out with a tranny at a bar in spring break in south Florida. Of course they regretted it afterwards, the one who admitted it said he vomited the moment the bartender enlightened him as to who he was just smooching, but it still shows, this kind of behavior only leads to self-destruction and to sin against nature.

I knew a kid I went to school with in the 90s who became a crossdressing fag (aka tranny) and probably started taking drugs and maybe even surgeries to change his vessel into an abomination. Never would have thought this kid from a good town and a good family (seemingly) who was into skateboarding and x-games and basketball would become a full-blown trans freak. I think of an intervention that never happened, something like the Sopranos scene where Phil berates the kid of the dead fag Vito:

As for the rest of the fads, all could easily be avoided if God is central in their lives, something that usually isn't ongoing.

02Hero

Robin
I think rebellion among teenagers is normal and these subcultures give a pre-packaged identity that gives them the possibility to. Because funnily enough teenagers are scared to death to be ostracized completely. So they look for groups.

When I was a teenager I was heavily into the "emo scene". This was around mid-2000 to late 2000s. I had long hair over one eye, wore black clothes all the time, ripped skinny jeans, stud belts, and acted depressed, playing in emo bands and going to festivals. My friends also dyed their hair black and had piercings. Bands like Alesana, blessthefall, A Skylit Drive, Saosin, etc.

The real underlying reasoning for being emo for me was that I was around a lot of emo/alternative type of people and I wanted to impress some of these emo girls. The funny thing about emo is it is quite a feminine way of being. Weakness, or the image of weakness is celebrated. But even back then it was boys and girls hooking up. Not the weirdo stuff you see today. Plus no politics involved.

Maybe the only reason for this subculture existing was, if it was coordinated was to make emo men weak and docile. Plus some of these members of bands acted quite feminine and almost "gay". Wearing skinny jeans and having some feminine manners. This was kind of the precursor to todays emo/goth rap and all that crap.

Looking back it was destructive to me personally. As I actually got depressed from it after a while I think. It changed my personality temporarily and I went down a wrong path.

I remember when I was a kid, I thought that my parents were too strict, since they didn't let me stay out too late, were always interested who I'm hanging out with etc. When I was a bit older and wiser, I realized that I would be the same, you have to be like that if you love your child and I thank God everyday for blessing me with such loving, caring parents. It's a 24/7 job. Most of my friends that didn't have that kind of love and attention from their parents, like I did, mostly ended up involved in crime, petty to severe (shoplifting to murder), but it was a different time. I can say that in almost three decades of my life I've seen three crossdressers/transsexuals, but some of my friends and acquaintances that frequently go out and use dating sites say there's more and more of them and that they're not as easy to detect as before. One of my friends actually got catfished by a transsexual...

I pray for all the members with small children, may you have the strength to lead your children to the path of righteousness and Truth. It's a minefield, so many subversive ideologies, state approved sickness, medical experimenting... I have to say that even if I had a quality woman, I would be so scared to have children now. I know it's cowardice, but I'm honest, it seems immoral to bring a child into this hell on Earth.

God bless.

etwsake

Woodpecker
Gold Member
That's the big difference between what we went through and what's being pushed now.

After the nine inch nails concert, the black nail polish and Doc Marten's came right off. I got a haircut and graduated. We had our goofy phase and then we joined the normal world.

There's no turning back once you've mutilated your body permanently.

02Hero

Robin
That's the big difference between what we went through and what's being pushed now.

After the nine inch nails concert, the black nail polish and Doc Marten's came right off. I got a haircut and graduated. We had our goofy phase and then we joined the normal world.

There's no turning back once you've mutilated your body permanently.

I think these people who transition now were normally silent before the age of social media. In their own little world/fantasy. Now with social media and the Internet they get a voice. Plus the ease which you can buy these hormones online makes it easier to make stupid mistakes.

Even the people I hung out with back then who looked super alternative (black hair dyed, piercings, skinny jeans, nail polish, weird behaviours) underneath they were still boys and girls with similar beliefs as their non-alternative peers. Quite normal underneath. I also hungout with normal, sports, nerdy, chess, people. That was the funny thing. We all made fun of eachother. There was no safe spaces or other garbage to isolate yourself.

But these transgenders, LGBTQ crowds etc. they isolate themselves into their own little world. They are clearly outcasts, real outcasts. Pretty much the losers of society. The people you would normally never hear about. And as a revenge for their never ending rage against "normalcy" (because they are not) they will become authoritarian dictators online trying to control your thoughts, words, etc.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Very good analysis.

I'd like to add something I recently found out: many of the gaming related groups/channels on Discord have multiple transsexuals who are manipulating children into homosexuality and transsexualism. I've seen multiple screenshots, these are sick, disgusting people.

They call it "egg hatching", since they're "releasing the trapped trans person" within, for example, a 10 year old child who wanted to play some online games. They target troubled, abused, neglected children who find their escape in online gaming. They give them a space where they are accepted, they bomb them with attention they miss from their parents and friends, so these children want to stay a part of it, so they play into these twisted sexual fantasies of these sick men and women. It's nothing strange to me, since almost every homosexual is a pedophile as well and was sexually abused as a child, as clearly shown by Ryan Sorba in the disturbing undercover videos he made in homosexual bars (disturbing and sad).

It's a vicious cycle where the abused become the abusers and the cycle of suffering and sin continues. I think many of these people could be saved, but in the last couple years this sick behavior is rewarded and nurtured, so it makes them believe that they are not on the demonic path.

My views are pretty dystopian and I can't write most of it here, but I think that in the next decade they will make huge improvements in sex-change surgeries etc. and these "ex-men" will be hard to distinguish from real women (since they are losing their femininity as well), that's when the real problems start. You have many men that are lonely, disappointed and I have to use the expression - horny. That's a recipe for disaster. They are also creating artificial wombs etc...

May God give us strength.

Might be off but I suspect the artificial wombs are a separate issue--my bet is that they're intended for people to have children "naturally" when they either can't (homosexual men) or don't want to (Strong Independent Career Women) carry a child themselves. Artificial wombs could even provide some good by way of providing an alternative to abortion if a legal ban on infanticide can't be achieved, not to mention helping heterosexual couples where the woman for whatever reason is medically unable to carry a child (I know the Catholic Church doesn't approve of IVF, but not sure about the Orthodox stance nor do I know enough about the relevant science to know how an artificial womb would fit in to that).

I don't think they intend to implant artificial wombs into trannies. I think it's more likely that the intent is to use the advances in surgery and hormone therapies at an earlier and earlier age to make trannies near-indistinguishable from biological women and get them married off to unsuspecting men. The men may or may not at some point find out that they're actually "married" to another man--if they do then they will be pressured into accepting the tranny as a woman and staying in the relationship, at which point if they refuse to do so they will be publicly shamed and financially ruined through divorce. The intent is more a humiliation ritual than actually allowing a man to successfully pass from age 12 or whatever until death as a female even to those closest to him.

The artificial wombs could come into play as a carrot for these couples ("yes your wife may not be able to have children because she was born with a dick but it's OK, this miraculous advance in science can help you if you accept her as the woman she is")--but my suspicion is that the procedure will be prohibitively expensive such that only the wealthy will be able to use it to procreate anyway, which again is one of their goals.

Last edited: