Gas shortage

Atlas Shrugged

Sparrow
Woman
I’m in the south temporarily and it hit today. Was told about this the other day and now roads are backed up with people trying to get gas. Anyone in the south dealing with this? It’s always something.

Atlas Shrugged

Sparrow
Woman
I was told by someone in Georgia it already started and I’m in Tennessee and I just woke up cause I work nights chopping up body parts as my nephew puts it and was told good luck getting to work roads are so backed up with people waiting for gas. Jesus can come for me anytime! Sooner the better.

Atlas Shrugged

Sparrow
Woman
This is due to that stupid gas pipeline hack so there is gas it’s just not getting here. Can’t imagine how high gas prices will soar to.

Do you guys think these gas shortages will lead to food shortages? I feel like it's all connected somehow.

I also feel like this is a way to implement The New Deal aka NWO.

The covid lie was dying out so they needed to add some new sauce to this mess

Very possibly. The men have had a thread about this since around Saturday when the news tried to bury the story of the pipe hack. I warned people to go stock up.

Mrs.DanielH

Robin
Woman
Do you guys think these gas shortages will lead to food shortages? I feel like it's all connected somehow.

I also feel like this is a way to implement The New Deal aka NWO.

The covid lie was dying out so they needed to add some new sauce to this mess
I'd say it's very likely. A fake excuse for the building inflation once the bubble pops. Also the soaring gas prices will make electric cars competitive to "save the planet". Feeling black pilled about the impending doom of hyperinflation and NWO

Starlight

Woodpecker
Woman
I'd say it's very likely. A fake excuse for the building inflation once the bubble pops. Also the soaring gas prices will make electric cars competitive to "save the planet". Feeling black pilled about the impending doom of hyperinflation and NWO
High housing prices and then high gas prices were what lead to economic collapse in my area (“The Great Recession”). During the 2006/07 housing bubble, gas was $5 per gallon... for no reason besides “why not?” People stopped shopping because they couldn’t afford to drive anywhere besides work. The funny thing is that I didn’t see more electric cars but more motorcycles and dirt bikes during that time. The roads were nearly empty.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
Regarding the food issue: my parents who own and run a restaurant were told that there will be sustained food prices increase.

Frankly it's just the inflation cycle catching up with the 6billion we arbitrarily printed during covid

bucky

Ostrich
Regarding the food issue: my parents who own and run a restaurant were told that there will be sustained food prices increase.

Frankly it's just the inflation cycle catching up with the 6billion we arbitrarily printed during covid
6 Trillion, I think you mean. Wish those had been mere billions. (Trillion = 1,000 billions).

I posted about this a couple weeks ago in the stock market thread

Been saying it for a while - this is due primarily to simple truck driver shortage. Lack of truck drivers -> Shortage of all consumer goods in supply chain. That's what's happening in America right now, that's how it's all connected. This hit lumber last year, hits grocery goods off and on, and is hitting tanker trucks right now. America is the most materialist country in the history of the earth, and her blood vessels are the truckers. Anyone who works in the freight industry understands this, but people who don't work in the freight industry don't seem to understand the simple importance of truck drivers. It's going to get worse, and going to hit more sectors after gas. Simply think of what happens in a country that is addicted to 2-day shipping, when there's no one to ship all our plastic junk around.

The downstream punchline is "Gas Shortage", but the bigger headline is "Driver Shortage", for myriad reasons coming to a head in America

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Pelican
I posted about this a couple weeks ago in the stock market thread

Been saying it for a while - this is due primarily to simple truck driver shortage. Lack of truck drivers -> Shortage of all consumer goods in supply chain. That's what's happening in America right now, that's how it's all connected. This hit lumber last year, hits grocery goods off and on, and is hitting tanker trucks right now. America is the most materialist country in the history of the earth, and her blood vessels are the truckers. Anyone who works in the freight industry understands this, but people who don't work in the freight industry don't seem to understand the simple importance of truck drivers. It's going to get worse, and going to hit more sectors after gas. Simply think of what happens in a country that is addicted to 2-day shipping, when there's no one to ship all our plastic junk around.

The downstream punchline is "Gas Shortage", but the bigger headline is "Driver Shortage", for myriad reasons coming to a head in America
I coordinate logistics for my company now. Freight rates have doubles in many cases.

I can't even quote customers a reasonable rate right now as since the Ice storm in Houston/Middle of the USA truckers have requested higher and higher rates. It's nuts.

People who think the Green New Deal is about anything other than destroying the economy are full on retarded.

I coordinate logistics for my company now. Freight rates have doubles in many cases.

I can't even quote customers a reasonable rate right now as since the Ice storm in Houston/Middle of the USA truckers have requested higher and higher rates. It's nuts.

People who think the Green New Deal is about anything other than destroying the economy are full on retarded.
40 years of US presidents and America's elite telling middle class people to go to college and learn computer programming, while ignoring blue-collar jobs like truck driving and HVAC as if they were somehow less sophisticated careers.

And now we give foreigners work-visa's and contract labor to do our programming for cheap, and have a shortage of blue-collar workers. Gonna get ugly. Great time to join the trades- truck driver's and roofers driving brand new pickup trucks while the college programmer graduates drive their mom's hand me down Subaru

Vigilant

Kingfisher
Woman
6 Trillion, I think you mean. Wish those had been mere billions. (Trillion = 1,000 billions).
The way I understand this, is when money is replaced with funny money, real money backing disappears. And then no more money to feed the masses of welfare leeches. They have to be culled to a manageable work force, and that takes gene 'therapy' selection to keep the useful ones. Add fuel shortages, etc. Keeping in mind that God is using the puppeteers for His judgement on the wicked sheeple and the Church for abdication.