Gavin Newsom recall thread

I
He's talked about a lot more important issues than just minimum wage

He's not Nancy Pelosi's smarmy hypocritical commie tyrannical nephew. Thats enough for me

Edit-Im not expecting Elder or anyone to come riding in and turning things around. But the truth is that a governor with common sense in lieu of overt malice could effect changes that will affect a lot of peoples quality of life in CA

And finally its at least going to be enjoyable calling anyone and everyone that's against the Newsom recall "racist"
I agree, I’d love to see Eld

Lots of anti Neswom campaign coming out the bay area , his old stopping grounds. That would sting a less sociopathic normal person.

Interestingly though it makes sense is the biggest single source of recall funding is coming out of Irvine CA. Orange County is really pretty red and Irvine has a large high net worth Asian community.

So it seems Newsom's biggest problem comes from having ticked off CA tiger moms that want their kids in school ;)
Orange County used to be a red hotbed but went for Biden last election. Sure, it’s “red” by CA standards in that it’s not 80% blue, but it’s still another example of the elites and insiders moving towards Democrats as their vehicle to maintain power. Probably still more limousine liberals in Orange County than conservatives.

Reactions: 911

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Every time I turn on the radio I hear a commercial saying "Vote No on the Gov Newsom recall...Its a Republican Party power grab"

WbYI.gif

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Larry Elder garnered an endorsement fro the OC Register newspaper's editorial board. OC John Wayne country and is a red wedge stuck between LA and San Diego so its not mind blowing...but still significant

Behind paywall but you get the point

Also heard a Elder radio commercial for the first time today. He was ripping pretty hard Gruesome on the whole teachers union disaster, crime, and homelessness. Pretty good stuff compared to DNC commercial still using Orange Man Bad

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
California residents: pay attention to what she has to say in this short video if you plan on voting "Yes" to get rid of Gavin Newsom.
Even though I live in a different state, I actually learned something new.

Edit. They were using a master key to open the mailbox.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
California residents: pay attention to what she has to say in this short video if you plan on voting "Yes" to get rid of Gavin Newsom.
Even though I live in a different state, I actually learned something new.

Edit. They were using a master key to open the mailbox.

The trolls and goblins are out in full force for Newsom.

gat

Sparrow
It must be county dependent. My ballot has Elder right at the top of of the front. There are no wacky envelope hole/windows either
I believe it is. In my county the wacky envelope hole/window is in effect. But also in my county, which is heavily blue, I have been impressed with how many people on next door app are voicing their vote of Yes to recall Newsom. It is 30%, maybe more. There is a real chance here to boot the spoiled boy.

If Elder ultimately wins, the reaction will be preview of what to expect from the left in 2022 and 2024. I think the left will pull out all the stops to vilify and stifle him both on the PR front and legislatively. The media will be in rabid attack mode. Their will be daily hit pieces. He will likely need extra security, as the media and dems will give a wink and nod for Antifa to do its thing.