Gavin Newsom recall thread

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
The vast majority of people in CA are sick of hypocrisy, homelessness, pointless lockdowns and msk mandates, business closures mixed messages, etc.

Elder‘s campaign has become highly visible very quickly. I heard a radio ad for the first time about a week ago. His message points are all about making positive changes and addressing issues. And hes laid out clear sensical plans on how to actualize those goals.

In contrast Newsoms ( aka DNC ) campaign ads are all about preventing ” a republican power grab” . Nothing about fixing anything

It just goes to show how out of touch and delusional they are that they think that selling the shitty status quo and relying on “ brand loyalty“ to the democratic party is a winning strategy.

Its clear to me that Newsom will lose unless there is massive cheating. Im hopeful that because its all developed so quickly and because election integrity is so top of mind that they wont be able to pull it off.

Hopeful isnt the same as confident

I actually think this CA governor race has national implications

Last edited:
The vast majority of people in CA are sick of hypocrisy, homelessness, pointless lockdowns and msk mandates, business closures mixed messages, etc.

Elder‘s campaign has become highly visible very quickly. I heard a radio ad for the first time about a week ago. His message points are all about making positive changes and addressing issues. And hes laid out clear plans on how to actualize those goals.

In contrast Newsoms ( aka DNC ) are all about preventing ” a republican power grab” . Nothing about fixing anything

It just goes to show how out of touch and delusional they are that they think that selling the shitty status quo and relying on “ brand loyalty“ to the democratic party is a winning strategy.

Its clear to me that Newsom will lose unless there is massive cheatin. Im hopeful that because its all developed so quickly and because election integrity is so top of mind that they wont be able to pull it off.

Im confident that, if elected to office, Elder would bend to all the powerful pressure groups that are behind the DNC - I don't expect him to do much about immigration or Big Tech for instance.

I think that he could do a Trump and do away with dumb red tape on day one: particularly on quality of life issues like Homelessness.

Questions I have:

Can he change the laws and regulations on things like homelessness, environmental protection and small business governance by executive order?

Can he sack Boudin and Gascon in SF and LA and can his new DAs immediately change those people's insane laws and policing and sentencing policies by fiat?

Much like the Westminster elite ruling the UK and Brexit I think that this is a big deal that has snuck up on the Democrats before they were ready for it.
A lot of Californians said that after Schwarzenegger's cynical governorship that there would never be another Republican governor.

Elder‘s campaign has become highly visible very quickly. I heard a radio ad for the first time about a week ago. His message points are all about making positive changes and addressing issues. And hes laid out clear sensical plans on how to actualize those goals.

In contrast Newsoms ( aka DNC ) campaign ads are all about preventing ” a republican power grab” . Nothing about fixing anything

Its clear to me that Newsom will lose unless there is massive cheating. Im hopeful that because its all developed so quickly and because election integrity is so top of mind that they wont be able to pull it off.

Yet they still voted 70% for Biden. Californians might be sick of Newsom, but they still love their limousine liberals. I hope you are right, but each side largely remains in their echo chambers.

Yet they still voted 70% for Biden. Californians might be sick of Newsom, but they still love their limousine liberals. I hope you are right, but each side largely remains in their echo chambers.
Voted? You think the vote (especially in Democratic strongholds) is legit?

MjR4NTc2LmpwZw

All the articles I see are how Newsom isn't going anywhere, and how election fraud doesn't exist. Lol. Seems they think they have a lock on this one. :boring:
One poll from a liberal biased pollster came out showing him up by like 10 points, but I believe this same pollster has been showing similar results since the beginning. The batch of polls released a week or two ago had one that showed him being recalled by like 10 points, and a couple that were 50/50. We haven’t gotten updates from those pollsters as far as I know. This sudden “support” the media is desperately trying to push is from a single poll result. I think it’s because most dems already voted by mail, so they are trying to discourage the hold outs and conservatives who will wait for in person. I’m really hoping for a Trudeau/Newsom meltdown in a few weeks.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I was reading that the Dems are really worried that Elder is ahead and Dianne Feinstein cant hold on to finish her term. (She's 88 yo and not doing well)

If Elder wins and she croaks or quits then he as governor gets to appoint her replacement.

As if a a GOP senate majority matters

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
My favorite part of things, boys: predictions. Ok, let's have them :nerd

Go ... @Don Quixote you can start. Ok fine, I'll start.

I say Elder is the new Governor of the shitty state of California. :cool:
If Newsom wins it is because of fraud.

Reasons I think Elder could win though: 1) He has support from powerful allies of Israel, and 2) the globalists already booted Cuomo, so maybe there's a trend here and they will boot him next, as if he has outlived his limited purpose.