Gay Conversion Therapy -- success stories

Gay conversion to heterosexual Christianity has been making rounds thanks to Milo "coming out" as an ex-gay, presently celibate Catholic.

Another person is Becket Cook, a man who converted to being a celibate Protestant (not sure what denomination) after years of living a self-acclaimed gay man w/ a successful Hollywood career. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/gay-gospel-becket-cook/

I'd be interested in hearing testimonies of men who not only overcame homosexuality to practice celibacy, but also moved forward to be married and have kids. Here's a pretty amazing one: https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gay-conve...w-im-happily-married-heterosexual-dad-1443188

David Prosen is a Catholic author who overcame same sex attraction.

There’s also courage international, a Catholic apostolate for those who experience same sex attraction.

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
I've heard theories that a lot of the more egregious homosexual behavior is caused by intestinal parasites. Something related to that weird cat disease that also affects humans. T. Gondi?

Anomaly

Sparrow
Anyone interested on the subject should read and watch content by the deceased Catholic therapist and great man Dr. Joseph Nicolosi. I have his book Preventing Male Homosexuality, and it’s a great read.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I've heard theories that a lot of the more egregious homosexual behavior is caused by intestinal parasites. Something related to that weird cat disease that also affects humans. T. Gondi?

Homosexuality is caused by resentment:

- the resentment of parents who provided a bad model of heterosexual relations
- the resentment of the opposite sex who spurred you
- the resentment of same sex relationships that went south

When one is wounded, there is the liability to hate what you desire and go towards something you don't want because you find acceptance there. This is leftism, homosexuality, lesbianism, fat positivism, feminism, Al Shaptonism and so on.

There are a lot more actual gays than lesbians as there is a lot of material acceptance that can be found by men in their mass fornication. Lesbianism is just a fast-track to some fat woman's fist pummelling you.

What I don't get is why people who experience same-sex rape are so liable to become bent.

Presumably these former poofters find forgiveness for those they resent, and then the torment of pretending you enjoy something you don't because you are accepted is taken from you.

Anyone interested on the subject should read and watch content by the deceased Catholic therapist and great man Dr. Joseph Nicolosi. I have his book Preventing Male Homosexuality, and it’s a great read.

What's the summary?

Anomaly

Sparrow
Homosexuality is caused by resentment:

- the resentment of parents who provided a bad model of heterosexual relations
- the resentment of the opposite sex who spurred you
- the resentment of same sex relationships that went south

When one is wounded, there is the liability to hate what you desire and go towards something you don't want because you find acceptance there. This is leftism, homosexuality, lesbianism, fat positivism, feminism, Al Shaptonism and so on.

There are a lot more actual gays than lesbians as there is a lot of material acceptance that can be found by men in their mass fornication. Lesbianism is just a fast-track to some fat woman's fist pummelling you.

What I don't get is why people who experience same-sex rape are so liable to become bent.

Presumably these former poofters find forgiveness for those they resent, and then the torment of pretending you enjoy something you don't because you are accepted is taken from you.

What's the summary?
There is a video series on You Tube providing a summary of the lengthy book.