General Flynn Was Framed by Deep State

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
New notes from Strzok just released. Obama and Biden look corrupt as hell. Obama says “have the right people” investigate Flynn. Biden suggests going after him using the dead letter Logan Act.

Obama says “these are unusual times.” So, not “by the book” after all.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

Edit.

EbSSOnFX0AM6yjN

Last edited:

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
General Flynn and his siblings finish their July 4th oath-taking with "WWG1WGA". A pretty big Q proof if you ask me.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
The corrupt swamp will not stop.

This is just ridiculous now. Wouldn’t be surprised if Obama got these judges to rule this way.

Trump should issue a pardon today and end this corrupt charade.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Deep State judge is dragging out Flynn’s dismissal for after the election. I’m sure his hope is for Biden to win, and Trump bring to forced to pardon FLynn, to make Flynn and Trump look bad.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
General Flynn was the only decent person to ever join the Trump administration. Trump has pardoned literal terrorist killers, and yet won't pardon this true hero who did nothing wrong and hasn't betrayed Trump when so many others have. It's really mind boggling. I guess he will probably pardon Flynn eventually. But what's the point of making someone you believe is innocent waste their time, money, and stress on defending themselves for years if you are going to pardon them at the end?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
General Flynn was the only decent person to ever join the Trump administration. Trump has pardoned literal terrorist killers, and yet won't pardon this true hero who did nothing wrong and hasn't betrayed Trump when so many others have. It's really mind boggling. I guess he will probably pardon Flynn eventually. But what's the point of making someone you believe is innocent waste their time, money, and stress on defending themselves for years if you are going to pardon them at the end?

I guess it all depends on what the initial intent was.
Was it just to clear Flynn's name?
Or was it to indirectly expose so much Establishment nonsense?

I suppose a factor would be, how much more Establishment nonsense can be exposed by all this?

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Deep State judge is dragging out Flynn’s dismissal for after the election. I’m sure his hope is for Biden to win, and Trump bring to forced to pardon FLynn, to make Flynn and Trump look bad.

Flynn‘s attorney and DOJ told the judge stop delaying, there’s no more prep work to do, no need for a “status report” ,let’s do this ASAP. The appeals court told the judge to proceed “with dispatch “ so it’d be hard for him to keep dragging it out.

Hearing now set for September 29 , and hopefully the charges are dropped and Flynn is free. But you never know what this deep State puke judge has up his sleeve.

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Wow, they really are going to try to drag Flynn along until after the election to prevent him from giving it to the people who orchestrated this.

Reactions: rpg

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member