General Flynn Was Framed by Deep State

TheFinalEpic

Pelican
Gold Member
I think Trump is going to win come January, but he should still go scorched earth and just open up every single can of worms that have been plaguing the US over the last two decades.

Bush did 9/11? Yep
Osama is living somewhere on US taxpayer money? You bet.
Michelle is a dude? You got it.
The deep state killed Kennedy? Of course.
Shall I go on?

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Statement from the Flynn Family.

EntDuPJXIAAAue_

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox
Now please Snowden and Assange next. And he should declassify many more documents on all kind of stuff.
Abso-freaking-lutely but it will never happen.
Trump "forgot" who Assange was and I'm sure the deep state has warned him not to help Snowden. He'd be more likely to pardon the spy Jonathan Pollard.

Wait... holy crap he basically did.
The Justice Department’s decision to let his parole restrictions expire may be one of the final gifts from the Trump administration to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel. Mr. Pollard’s case had long been an irritant in the relations between the two countries, and both sides at times had used him as a diplomatic bargaining chip.

A U.S. Navy intelligence analyst, Mr. Pollard gave a range of classified documents to Israel starting in 1984. His disclosures exposed the abilities of the American spy agencies, potentially damaged intelligence collection efforts and risked exposing secrets, C.I.A. and Defense Department officials said in classified documents prepared after his arrest.

That's just enraging and horrible.
As for Snowden, I consider him a hero who only spoke the truth, but at worst, all you could accuse him of is a mild form of what Pollard did. I can't even fathom they are releasing Pollard but maybe this will actually wake some people up, you know the kind who think that treason is punishable by death and that Israel is our greatest ally?

Anyway, this country has become such an enormous menace to the world. The fact that Julian Assange could even break a crime here is absurd, as he is not an American citizen and I don't think he has ever been here. There is nothing I can say (particularly if it is true, but even if it is not) that another country can prosecute me for. But the USA claims that power, even while lacking jurisdiction.

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
Trump cannot afford to push away establishment Republicans or loyalist members of the intelligence community whilst the coup is ongoing.

Pardoning Snowden and Assange will only happen when he has the freedom to.

Pigeon
I think Trump is going to win come January, but he should still go scorched earth and just open up every single can of worms that have been plaguing the US over the last two decades.

Bush did 9/11? Yep
Osama is living somewhere on US taxpayer money? You bet.
Michelle is a dude? You got it.
The deep state killed Kennedy? Of course.
Shall I go on?
What about the Moon landing?

Just kidding... Unless?