General relationship questions and advice/Newbie friendly

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
zgwhwl5oyqwkvikkbqqh.jpg
 

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Donfitz007 said:
So, guys to start this off, I need help. My Girlfriend is going off to Spain (a part of this foreign exchange program.) We are from Birmingham Alabama, and Im very afraid of the possibilities this might end us romantically. What can I do to help prevent this? She will be gone for 3 1/2 months.

As much of a cuck as I might sound, I pretty much expect her to "explore" while she's there, and to be completely honest I might "explore" as well. But I want her to come back and we pick up where we started or make this experience a cause for us to be stronger. I just need help with how to do so.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/search....5e32f8&sortby=dateline&order=desc&uid=&page=2
 

Jimmy Wonka

Chicken
Bill Stronfer said:
You need to talk frankly with each other. Misunderstanding happens when one of the partners offers only friendship, and the other relies on a long-term relationship that will lead to marriage and the appearance of common children. Perhaps it will help you understand your girlfriend this article madewithsweetlove.com/how-to-be-contented-and-fulfilled-together

Sincere communication isn´t the key for a relationship since women communicate in different ways than us. They express feelings while we express information.

When a couple go to therapy and the therapist recommends a frankly communication they are just delaying the inevitable.
 

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Jimmy Wonka said:
Bill Stronfer said:
You need to talk frankly with each other. Misunderstanding happens when one of the partners offers only friendship, and the other relies on a long-term relationship that will lead to marriage and the appearance of common children. Perhaps it will help you understand your girlfriend this article madewithsweetlove.com/how-to-be-contented-and-fulfilled-together

Sincere communication isn´t the key for a relationship since women communicate in different ways than us. They express feelings while we express information.

When a couple go to therapy and the therapist recommends a frankly communication they are just delaying the inevitable.

The above article is was likely written to a pounding rhythm as the cuck writer's wife was in the adjacent bedroom getting banged out by her unemployed boyfriend.


Conversely

tumblr_nn4zf1HfWp1t8ttb7o1_500.jpg




Game saves... err..used to save lives
 

Lotterbube

Chicken
Hi guys,

I'll use this thread to talk about my problems and to ask about advice regarding my LTR.

I've been lurking for quite a while now , reading in this forum during its shift away from the player lifestyle.

I had a couple of hook ups in the past , but most of my teen years and my early adult life I have been in committed LTRs which ended usually after 3 years.

I've been in the current LTR for about 1,5 years, thinking about ending it since I realized she is not getting forward in life. I am working my ass off, pursuit a couple of hobbies, got a few friends. The next step is to buy a house, quit drinking during the week and improve my overall health/fitness.

Until a couple month ago everything was great. She cleaned, she cooked for me, the sex was great and we did a lot of fun things together. Recently I realized that I loose respect for her each passing day, she does not study for her exams, she does not keep the house clean anymore and she does not enjoy the sex anymore.

Since I had exactly the same problems with my past LTRS I am convinced that it is on me, not the women. But I can't figure out what it is exactly.

I hope some of you have some ideas. For further information about myself, just ask what you think you need to know.

Cheers, Lotterbube
 

wwtl

 
Banned
Lotterbube said:
Hi guys,

I'll use this thread to talk about my problems and to ask about advice regarding my LTR.

I've been lurking for quite a while now , reading in this forum during its shift away from the player lifestyle.

I had a couple of hook ups in the past , but most of my teen years and my early adult life I have been in committed LTRs which ended usually after 3 years.

Three years is the hard limit for casual sex relationships (aka fornication). The term "LTR" is an oxymoron BTW, these relationshits are not long term, because ... well they fail after roughly three years.

I've been in the current LTR for about 1,5 years, thinking about ending it since I realized she is not getting forward in life. I am working my ass off, pursuit a couple of hobbies, got a few friends. The next step is to buy a house, quit drinking during the week and improve my overall health/fitness.

Until a couple month ago everything was great. She cleaned, she cooked for me, the sex was great and we did a lot of fun things together. Recently I realized that I loose respect for her each passing day, she does not study for her exams, she does not keep the house clean anymore and she does not enjoy the sex anymore.

Since I had exactly the same problems with my past LTRS I am convinced that it is on me, not the women. But I can't figure out what it is exactly.

You have to knock her up, if you want to get past the three years limit. Simple as that.

Affection, love, engagement, marriage, pregnancy, childbirth - within three years or go bust! This is how it works, not what degenerate society told you.

Oh, and if you don't want the sex to go stale, postpone it until after marriage, don't use contraception and keep her pregnant the whole time. Also avoid cohabitation, it kills any long term prospects.
 

Lotterbube

Chicken
I am not confident that knocking her up would get rid of my problems. That would probably just postbone them.

I guess it is already to late for this LTR anyways, but I will see what I can get out of this forum till the next one.

Did I mention that we live together but rarely see eachother ? I usually get up and leave the house before she wakes up and come back after she is asleep again. That happens around 4 days the week.

It was one of my rules for her to not interfere with my schedule during the week, the weekends are for quality time with my family and with her.
 

wwtl

 
Banned
Lotterbube said:
I am not confident that knocking her up would get rid of my problems. That would probably just postbone them.

I guess it is already to late for this LTR anyways, but I will see what I can get out of this forum till the next one.

Did I mention that we live together but rarely see eachother ? I usually get up and leave the house before she wakes up and come back after she is asleep again. That happens around 4 days the week.

It was one of my rules for her to not interfere with my schedule during the week, the weekends are for quality time with my family and with her.

You made the worst mistakes: Getting a girl from college, cohabitation without marriage, forgetting about the biological imperative.

So this is what you change:

1. Stop the cohabitation (which leads to fornication)
2. Stop the fornication (sex before marriage)

Get out of the unhealthy situation and explain to her why. Most likely it will feel for her like a breakup. See if she is still into you and sticks with you regardless (unlikely). You don't want a relationship with a girl, who isn't really into you. If she isn't, she will move on and you no longer will waste hers and your time.

Remember: A relationship is either in constant escalation towards married with children or it's dead. And yours is most likely dead.
 

Lotterbube

Chicken
Well, thank you wwtl for your point of view. It is, in my humble opinion, a quite extreme mindset but I will think about it. That said, Is there anyone else who could give me their insight on this ?

Offtopic: is it normal that I cannot write a private message ?
 

wwtl

 
Banned
Lotterbube said:
Well, thank you wwtl for your point of view. It is, in my humble opinion, a quite extreme mindset but I will think about it. That said, Is there anyone else who could give me their insight on this ?

Offtopic: is it normal that I cannot write a private message ?

Well this "extreme" mindset used to be common ground before the "sexual revolution" and "dating" (invented by gays) destroyed Western society. In fact your lifestyle used to be verboten in Germany just a few decades ago.

It's also considered degenerate by foreigners flooding countries in the West now.

For other PoVs you want to read the "cohabitation before marriage" thread:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74078.html

including my contribution:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74078-post-2025812.html#pid2025812

which explains why giving away commitment benefits before properly locking down badly hurts long term prospects.
 

SilentOne

Woodpecker
Lotterbube, guess I'll chip in...

Don't knock her up. That'll be the dumbest thing you can do with her besides marrying her. Bringing in kids into the mix doesn't magically fix the problems.

You'll hate each other more and would use that child as a bargaining chip to get back at each other. The child suffers.

Every relationship has an expiration date. We just feel like it should be forever. You can fight for it to last longer as long as she is putting in effort too.

Side Note. Don't think just because you marry a girl that things will just work out well. Regardless if you didn't cohabitate or sleep with her; understand marriage is work, like a job. It takes effort on both sides. Although, the current marriage dynamic is foolish for men to get into right now.
 

wwtl

 
Banned
SilentOne said:
Lotterbube, guess I'll chip in...

Don't knock her up. That'll be the dumbest thing you can do with her besides marrying her. Bringing in kids into the mix doesn't magically fix the problems.

You'll hate each other more and would use that child as a bargaining chip to get back at each other. The child suffers.

Every relationship has an expiration date. We just feel like it should be forever. You can fight for it to last longer as long as she is putting in effort too.

Side Note. Don't think just because you marry a girl that things will just work out well. Regardless if you didn't cohabitate or sleep with her; understand marriage is work, like a job. It takes effort on both sides. Although, the current marriage dynamic is foolish for men to get into right now.

Obviously every relationship is work and nobody sane suggests having children out of wedlock.

In Western degeneracy you date someone, she likes you so much that she decides to move in and clean your house in exchange for sex. Guess what: Now you are "married" and many country's command-law marriage laws reflect this.

However the purpose of marriage is pregnancy and if that doesn't happen (or you have constant pseudo-pregnancy by contraception), shit simply falls apart because of the female biological imperative.

And then of course marriage and babies don't fix things. There is only a slight chance to start over by dialing back everything, which was my suggestion. It's close to ending it for a reason.
 

Kungfu

 
Banned
I'm as jaded as they come. I think 99% of them are always looking to trade up and have zero loyalty in their bones.

But if there are any decent ones left, are they never supposed to go on a trip or live in a mixed sex living situation or go to a party just because the culture permits all girls to fuck around?

What's the rule here? Because of female hypergamy, relationships and marriage on a practical level can never exist?
 

Geomann180

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
Lotterbube said:
Hi guys,

I'll use this thread to talk about my problems and to ask about advice regarding my LTR.

I've been lurking for quite a while now , reading in this forum during its shift away from the player lifestyle.

I had a couple of hook ups in the past , but most of my teen years and my early adult life I have been in committed LTRs which ended usually after 3 years.

I've been in the current LTR for about 1,5 years, thinking about ending it since I realized she is not getting forward in life. I am working my ass off, pursuit a couple of hobbies, got a few friends. The next step is to buy a house, quit drinking during the week and improve my overall health/fitness.

Until a couple month ago everything was great. She cleaned, she cooked for me, the sex was great and we did a lot of fun things together. Recently I realized that I loose respect for her each passing day, she does not study for her exams, she does not keep the house clean anymore and she does not enjoy the sex anymore.

Since I had exactly the same problems with my past LTRS I am convinced that it is on me, not the women. But I can't figure out what it is exactly.

I hope some of you have some ideas. For further information about myself, just ask what you think you need to know.

Cheers, Lotterbube

Willst du eines Tages heiraten und Kinder haben?

Normalerweise, nach zwo Jahren, faellt man Beziehungen schwieriger als vorher, weil es scheint als ob die Frauen haben einen Zeitmesser drin, der nach zwo Jahren ihr sagt das die Beziehung nicht dauern, keine Kinder gebaeren wird. Wenn du deine Freundin nicht heiraten willst, solltest du sie weg lassen. Sonst verbratest du ihre und deine Zeit.

Sag uns mal wie alt du bist, woher du wohnst, wie alt deine Freundin ist.

G
 

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Lotterbube said:
Until a couple month ago everything was great. She cleaned, she cooked for me, the sex was great and we did a lot of fun things together. Recently I realized that I loose respect for her each passing day, she does not study for her exams, she does not keep the house clean anymore and she does not enjoy the sex anymore.


"Familiarity breeds contempt"...Aesop

She's lost respect for you as well. You let her get too familiar and too comfortable. She's either not afraid of losing you and the current situation (fear) or she doesn't want it (desire) to move forward because she's lost attraction for you

So much misinformation in this thread it's sad really

You guys would best keep in mind that just because the intention of the forum has changed it doesn't mean women's wiring has changed.

One doesn't need a whole lot of driving skills to take a car for a spin around the block. But if your intentions are a transcontinental long haul you best learn as much as you can about "operating" the vehicle you intend to drive (metaphorically) else you'll be left high and dry holding your dick in your hand (the last part is meant figuratively and literally).
 

Lotterbube

Chicken
Okay, let me tell you guys about myself.

I am 25 years old, my girlfriend is 21 years old and we are living in a small town in Germany. It is the kind of town where you not only know your neighbours, but their whole family history. I don't know anyone living here who does not have their family here, who did not grew up right here.

That said my dream is to have a large family, by large I mean I want to have at least 4 children , living in the countryside on an old farm.

I do not date anyone I don't see a future with, the problem is that , I guess, I fucked it up in some way. You guys are probably right when you say she lost Respekt for me, well, I am not respecting her either right now.

I guess you are also right twheb you say she got bored. I am usually gone all day living my life and she does not go out at all without me.

Reading your comments I think I realize right now that, deep down, I know that I should end it asap, for her and for my sake.
It is probably the convenience to pay less rent, to not taking care of the household etc. That made me not realizing it
 

SilentOne

Woodpecker
PapayaTapper said:
So much misinformation in this thread it's sad really

You guys would best keep in mind that just because the intention of the forum has changed it doesn't mean women's wiring has changed.

Absolutely correct. The forum dynamic may have changed but not female nature. It is why Roosh received a lot of hate because women were more attracted to his prior methods.

It just needed to be tweaked a lil bit to find a happy medium. A women will submit to any man she finds highly attractive and/or mysterious.

Become that guy, but for your own self development.
 

Donfitz007

Kingfisher
Well guys I took all the advice you guys gave me.

She wanted to see me so I came over, we discussed the trip and she seemed to have her doubts, we watched the video of "all fall down-Kanye West" and I got pretty emotional. Later that night she told me how she saw me as a boyfriend and said the flight there is going to destroy her. She also went on about how she doesn't think she can do it and how she's going to want to talk to me all the time etc etc.

I then told her maybe its best we end things now. She cried, I mean cried horribly, but I held my frame and told her it'll be ok, this would give her time to get over me before the trip. I left after I hugged her, she let go of me in the most depressing, soul shattering way, like she lost all hope.
 
Top