Germ vs Terrain theories of medicine

Edin

Robin
The concept of injecting substances like vaccines, for example is anti-biology science.

Vaccines and the Basics of Biology

Anyone knowing the basics of biology should know:

1. That all vaccines by their very nature are antigens and that every antigen by definition must be a foreign protein or a substance attached to one’s own or some other foreign protein;

2. That no foreign protein can be absorbed into the blood stream unless it is digested in the alimentary canal into its basic amino acids;

3. That it is these amino acids which after being absorbed into the blood stream are reconstituted into one’s own proteins and it is these proteins which distinguishes every being of existence into self and non-self.

4. That any interference or tampering with these laws of existence can bring calamity to the being in which it occurs such as by causing auto-immune conditions like autism, etc.
This is precisely what may be occurring due to vaccine injections in people. Surprisingly, I am presently the only scientist who is reminding others about this phenomenon of existence. If I am wrong, I would like to be corrected by those claiming to possess better knowledge of same.

The foreign proteins in vaccines originate from not only the infectious organisms against which one wishes to produce infection-fighting antibodies but also the artificial media in which these organisms are grown. Contained in such media may include one or more of the following materials: bovine serum, horse serum, chicken egg, monkey kidney, insect cells and even human fetal cells.

Apart from the foreign proteins, vaccines may also contain other harmful substances, including mercury, aluminum, formalin, oily adjuvants, etc., plus untold number of stray viruses with the potential to cause cancer, HIV, serum-hepatitis and so on.

Meanwhile, evidence indicates that except for smallpox, no other infectious disease, e.g.: tuberculosis, cholera, typhoid, anthrax, measles, mumps, rubella, DPT, polio, influenza and others, has been eradicated and that this continues to be so despite the decades of vaccinations against each of these diseases. Also, during the same period, the incidence of many previously uncommon diseases, such as autism, diabetes, allergies and cancer has been increasing in pandemic proportions.

I feel that it is time to demand a moratorium on, at least, the compulsory vaccinations for children, health care professionals and military personnel until such time that these issues are reviewed and discussed in an open and transparent manner with the due involvement of the public.

~ Dr. Shiv Chopra

--------------

"Meanwhile, evidence indicates that except for smallpox"

For the record I don't agree with this statement but the rest is gold. Read here.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Edin, thanks for that video. I mentioned Stefan Lanka several times before, but one important thing to know is Lanka is a disciple of Dr. Ryke Geert Hamer, who formulated a super detailed, complex version of Terrain Theory as far back as the 1980s and 90s. He called it German New Medicine, and it’s an update of Terrain Theory that, if accepted as true, would be the final nail in the coffin for today’s virology.

What he did was, he used brain CT scans on patients and discovered that every single person in the midst of a cold had a specific and particular ring configuration show up on their brain scan. No matter who you are, if you have a cold, a particular configuration will show up on your scan that is the exact same one that anyone else with a cold will have! When you get over the cold, the ring configuration vanishes. And the same with any other disease. Everyone with the flu has a specific configuration that shows up in a different spot from the one connected to colds, everyone with leukemia has a particular one, everyone with stomach cancer, everyone with lung cancer etc.

In other words, it’s the sick person’s own brain that “activates” the “disease,” which he didn’t call a disease but rather an “emergency biological program.” Why the body would ever do this requires a detailed explanation which can be found at this website:

Combined with Lanka”s discoveries about viruses, Hamer’s theory reveals why Germ Theory can’t make sense of why people get sick, and why Terrain Theory can.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
To write out: germ theory states that sickness is about the germs hence we got to avoid the germs. We also got to protect ourselves against the germs with medicine. Terrain theory states that medicine is not necessary. The body is capable in a healthy situation to counter the germs. Germs are natural.

I think that if we'd assume germ theory is true the whole of humanity would've already collapsed due to historical bad living standards. Terrain theory sounds way more natural: God gave us a body to live in the wild and usually illnessess will go away themselves. The fact that we're locked up and quarantained means destruction of the natural function of the body hence a direct attack on terrain theory.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Nice thread and belated response here.

Everything I looked at this point looks that the germ theory is nearly totally. The only things right they got is basic hygiene - especially around open wounds - and here mainly that some bacteria strains are dealiing with dissolution of the cells and absolutely must not enter open wounds. So the deaths they had in the past in the hospitals where doctors were dealing constantly with dead people and then operating on healthy patients was easily explainable.

In addition I would say that there is something that we 'catch' from others and that is missing in some explanations. Exosomes are indeed real - not viruses - the particles they see in the electronic microscopes are simply exosomes which are transmitted within a species and people get it from others close by in order to detox themselves from either a toxin or other condition. The reaction can be topical, skin-related (measles, mumps, rubella) or mostly results in a cold or flu of similar symptoms. However in order to have that reaction the other person would have to have been exposed with the relevant toxin and would have a need for the detox-reaction.

Similarly of how this happens around colds, the same goes for the now mostly defunct childhood diseases that were present in the 19th century or before. Measles, mumps and rubella were likely just detox reactions to environmental poisons - what we don't even know - could be lead in the petrol that was phased out worlwide by the 1980s or some other toxin. The same likely goes for smallpox that is called monkeypox now in the developing world. Some of those diseases are likely malnourishment related - diptheria, scarlet fever, smallpox etc. - the medical establishment just refuses to acknowledge it.

All in all the terrain-exosome theory is 100 times superior to the stupid germ-theory that was pushed by known hacks and fraudsters like Pasteur and Robert Koch. Pasteur admitted in his diaries that he faked the studies for the proof of the germ theory and Robert Koch was such a fraud that he was at one time ousted by the local German government - only later called back after the insititutions were taken over by the usual parties.

Thus the gist is:

There are not viruses - never existed, never will.
There are exosomes which do a moderate beneficial form of what is ascribed to viruses - they are only detox reactions within one species - forget cross-species exosomes, that is bunk.

The same goes for bacteria - most are beneficial. The presence of bacteria during pneumonia does not mean that they caused it - similar to how the presence of the firemen does not mean that the caused it. Only a few bacteria strains are dangerous around open wounds - this bacteria-phobia caused only the overuse of antibiotics which now causes more harm than good.

Aside from that - the terrain is everything - nutrients minus toxins plus or minus athletic activity of the body. That is the health.

We can in addition at emotional factors and faith to it. I would not dispute some effect there, but it's likely not 100%.

doodydota

Sparrow
The germ-theory makes less sense the more deeply I think about it.
Try to visualize how it is supposed to work, according to mainstream narrative:
The world has been on unprecedented lockdowns for the last 1,5 years. Without possibility of spreading from person to person, those "viruses" should be pretty much extinct by now. Yet, we are made to believe, that all it takes to re-spawn the "pandemic" is a couple of "viral particles" that survived on random doorknobs, entered some lungs and reproduced in the trillions. It's just silly if you have the imagination how this would go about.
The theory of sickness being a detoxing process is much more sound and universal. Infections are real, though. You can get "infected" from SOMEONE WHO HAS SYPTOMS. This is not contradictory to terrain theory: If cells can communicate with each other within your own body, there may exist ways of communicationsbetween cells of seperate bodies.

Infections are real, though. You can get "infected" from SOMEONE WHO HAS SYPTOMS. This is not contradictory to terrain theory: If cells can communicate with each other within your own body, there may exist ways of communications between cells of seperate bodies.

Right on.

Same as we share emotions in close contact we also share the so called "diseases". If someone around you is sad, you'd pick it up and the worse your own personal situation it is (your emotional terrain), the sadder you'll become.

It is interesting to point out that psychopaths who are unable to sympathize with others also tend to be more resilient to physical contagious conditions. There's a a saying that the wicked live long lives. Emotional health and physical health are intertwined. It is pretty evident by the longevity of the so called "elite" who beside wealth are also usually psychopaths.

Normal people thrive when everyone around them is doing well.

LeoniusD

Pelican
The germ-theory makes less sense the more deeply I think about it.
Try to visualize how it is supposed to work, according to mainstream narrative:
The world has been on unprecedented lockdowns for the last 1,5 years. Without possibility of spreading from person to person, those "viruses" should be pretty much extinct by now. Yet, we are made to believe, that all it takes to re-spawn the "pandemic" is a couple of "viral particles" that survived on random doorknobs, entered some lungs and reproduced in the trillions. It's just silly if you have the imagination how this would go about.
The theory of sickness being a detoxing process is much more sound and universal. Infections are real, though. You can get "infected" from SOMEONE WHO HAS SYPTOMS. This is not contradictory to terrain theory: If cells can communicate with each other within your own body, there may exist ways of communicationsbetween cells of seperate bodies.
Exosomes are real and they cause you to become sick if you have a toxin in you that needs to get rid off by your body or you have a similar underlying issue. That is real.

And it all makes sense in that respect - thus their long-touted infection studies were inconclusive, because some people got sick from others while others - the wider majority - did not regardless of the strength of the supposed pathogen. It goes back 100 years when Pasteur faked the results as he could not prove transmission.

It does however make sense when some people get sick from others - they do so by getting the same exosomes. Funnily enough - those that live or work together have a closer interaction, eat similar things, are exposed to similar toxins, so they may in fact get sick more often than for example a group of random test subjects that you try to infect with a symptomatic sick person. But that also is explained by the terrain plus exosome theory.

I found the explanations of Dr. Kaufmann the most telling frankly.

Plus we have to realize - no one here incl. Dr. Kaufmann knows everything about our immune system and how it works. The reason being that we would have to reboot medical science, question and then ultimately throw away the germ theory, throw away vaccination science (they know that antibodies make up 10-20% of our immune system at best), then rebuild everything from scratch with everything we know doing constant studies and observations.

Only then could we come up with a theory or factual observation of how our immune system works. I believe what we would find out is that it will be terrain, exosomes plus various added factors on top of it. But the ruling elite will never ever allow this to happen. Not only would they have to throw away their for-profit petrol-based allopathic medical model, they would have to throw away their population contorl tool of vaccines, the peasants would begin to live longer, be smarter, be more alive, be stronger. There are essentially only downsides to that - the entire covid Great Reset could not even be done, the peasants would never fear any 'pandemic' and would never allow themselves to be injected with toxins. Heck - the peasants would demand less toxins in food and the environment as a real solution to better health - the peasants would live to be 100 for real. I can see a hundred Rockefellers and Gates screaming at the mere thought of such a system.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Exosomes are real and they cause you to become sick if you have a toxin in you that needs to get rid off by your body or you have a similar underlying issue. That is real.

And it all makes sense in that respect - thus their long-touted infection studies were inconclusive, because some people got sick from others while others - the wider majority - did not regardless of the strength of the supposed pathogen. It goes back 100 years when Pasteur faked the results as he could not prove transmission.

It does however make sense when some people get sick from others - they do so by getting the same exosomes. Funnily enough - those that live or work together have a closer interaction, eat similar things, are exposed to similar toxins, so they may in fact get sick more often than for example a group of random test subjects that you try to infect with a symptomatic sick person. But that also is explained by the terrain plus exosome theory.

I found the explanations of Dr. Kaufmann the most telling frankly.

Plus we have to realize - no one here incl. Dr. Kaufmann knows everything about our immune system and how it works. The reason being that we would have to reboot medical science, question and then ultimately throw away the germ theory, throw away vaccination science (they know that antibodies make up 10-20% of our immune system at best), then rebuild everything from scratch with everything we know doing constant studies and observations.

Only then could we come up with a theory or factual observation of how our immune system works. I believe what we would find out is that it will be terrain, exosomes plus various added factors on top of it. But the ruling elite will never ever allow this to happen. Not only would they have to throw away their for-profit petrol-based allopathic medical model, they would have to throw away their population contorl tool of vaccines, the peasants would begin to live longer, be smarter, be more alive, be stronger. There are essentially only downsides to that - the entire covid Great Reset could not even be done, the peasants would never fear any 'pandemic' and would never allow themselves to be injected with toxins. Heck - the peasants would demand less toxins in food and the environment as a real solution to better health - the peasants would live to be 100 for real. I can see a hundred Rockefellers and Gates screaming at the mere thought of such a system.

The belief in the germ theory is at the core of this psychological operation scamdemic making it a cornerstone necessity for implementing worldwide totalitarianism.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Thanks for those links doctorweedmd. Most people think Lanka is crazy and way too out there, but I think he’s on the right track. Everything he says makes perfect sense to me — and a properly conducted experiment has to be addressed no matter how much it goes against the grain of what germ theory claims is true. There’s already lots of evidence he’s essentially correct.

What history teaches us though is that scientists in an established field will fight tooth and nail to prevent paradigm shifts from happening. They aren’t open-minded, and they aren’t driven by logic and reason, they aren’t these dispassionate neutral observers like they pretend to be. They have their turf and they don’t let anyone challenge it. Turf wars, financial stakes and ego will ensure they won’t allow Lanka to get a fair hearing anytime soon.

doodydota

Sparrow
Thanks for those links doctorweedmd. Most people think Lanka is crazy and way too out there, but I think he’s on the right track. Everything he says makes perfect sense to me — and a properly conducted experiment has to be addressed no matter how much it goes against the grain of what germ theory claims is true. There’s already lots of evidence he’s essentially correct.

What history teaches us though is that scientists in an established field will fight tooth and nail to prevent paradigm shifts from happening. They aren’t open-minded, and they aren’t driven by logic and reason, they aren’t these dispassionate neutral observers like they pretend to be. They have their turf and they don’t let anyone challenge it. Turf wars, financial stakes and ego will ensure they won’t allow Lanka to get a fair hearing anytime soon.
This makes all sense.
But how to reconcile terrain theory with "the virus is man-made". If the terrain theory holds true then the question arrises what are they working on in the bio-labs (see attached Fauci e-mail)?

Attachments

• PHOTO-Anthony-Fauci-Ignored-Email-About-How-The-Virus-Was-Created.jpg
    PHOTO-Anthony-Fauci-Ignored-Email-About-How-The-Virus-Was-Created.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 2

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
This makes all sense.
But how to reconcile terrain theory with "the virus is man-made". If the terrain theory holds true then the question arrises what are they working on in the bio-labs (see attached Fauci e-mail)?
Well, it’s not a problem for me personally. I don’t have anything to reconcile because I don’t think there ever was a coronavirus. The pandemic wasn’t real: it was an illusion created by the worthless PCR test, the fake science of asymptomatic illness and asymptomatic spread, the social distancing and the masks. Take all that theater away and no pandemic even occurred. (Keep in mind there’s never been a global pandemic before; even the Black Death was not a worldwide phenomenon - nor are viruses even needed to explain why the Black Death occurred when it did.)

As to why homicidal elites and warmongers would fund viral research and try to create modified artificial viruses in a lab to kill their enemies - simple. Because they’re not aware of what scientists like Lanka have learned, or if they have heard of it they dismiss it as crazy talk just like 99 percent of his scientific peers. Viruses may not be capable of doing all the horrible things attributed to them, but the psychopaths and warmongers don’t know that.

The best explanation for what diseases really are that I’ve read, and what’s really happening when we get sick, can be found here:

Specifically, read this part:

And then read this part:

The reason this particular version of terrain theory can’t be dismissed is that it can be tested countless times and always provide an accurate result, whereas germ theory is full of holes that simply can’t be explained away.

Padouk

Kingfisher
This makes all sense.

The story about Fauci involvement with bio-labs was another misdirection. It is part of the depopulation hoax based on the false premises that there are too many people and growing.

When you investigate a crime, the first thing you look for is the motive, the end goal.

The ultimate goal for this hoax is to connect humans to a global network system and control every activity. Why do they need to do that? It is because the current economic model based on over consumption no longer works. The problem started in 2008, they have been able to kick the can down the road until recently. The new economic model is similar to the feudal system where the peasants have no rights and live basic lives. No social mobility.

So the goal is this biotech ID. So how do they do that? They need an agent inside people's bodies to connect to the gtid. The only plausible explanation, so far, is the use of graphene oxide and 5/6G. It might be true, it might false but it fits with the agenda.