Germ vs Terrain theories of medicine

This makes all sense.
But how to reconcile terrain theory with "the virus is man-made". If the terrain theory holds true then the question arrises what are they working on in the bio-labs (see attached Fauci e-mail)?
The "biolab" theory is controlled opposition. Especially now since Fauci is even suggesting it's man made. A bioweapon so deadly it has a 99.9% survival rate and makes all other respiratory illnesses vanish at the same time?

It's an interesting question to ask though, what exactly is going on in the Wuhan lab. I would counter the question with asking what exactly are all the people at NASA doing if we never went to the moon? I just think the powers at be are keeping these "experts" distracted with busy work.

typtre

Woodpecker
In case this hasn't been posted here, Peter Mcullough is well worth watching the whole hour, perhaps someone can write a summary of points

The last few minutes the 58 minute mark is the most interesting because he basically alludes to The Great Reset happening without mentioning it directly

He says there is a concerted effort to "hunt down" and target the ~500 or so brave doctors who are advocating for early treatment (e.g. Ivermectin)

Cross-quoting from the vaccine thread.

This concerted effort to target 'early treatment' is starting to make a lot more sense outside of the vaccine narrative.
Germ theory did not just pave the way for a new industry, but an infinite industry. Since germ theory is a part of our early education (anchoring effect), the general public will have a hard time connecting the dots - that (((they))) create posions (from diffrerent vectors) and offer the solution: pharmaceuticals.

While Ivermectin, vitamins, etc. seem to work as an accelerant for the body to help cleanse itself and thus enable it to tackle the task at hand i.e fight an illness naturally.

The potential here is people starting this treatment for 'the common cold', other ailments, and eventually figure out they are poisoned by the system which could collapse the infinite industry.

I think this is the threat of the whole Ivermectin/HCQ/'early treatment'.

Last edited:

This concerted effort to target 'early treatment' is starting to make a lot more sense outside of the vaccine narrative.
Germ theory did not just pave the way for a new industry, but an infinite industry. Since germ theory is a part of our early education (anchoring effect), the general public will have a hard time connecting the dots - that (((they))) create posions (from diffrerent vectors) and offer the solution: pharmaceuticals.

While Ivermectin, vitamins, etc. seem to work as an accelerant for the body to help cleanse itself and thus enable it to tackle the task at hand i.e fight an illness naturally.

The potential here is people starting this treatment for 'the common cold', other ailments, and eventually figure out they are poisoned by the system which could collapse the infinite industry.

Ivermectin and HCQ don't fit in with the terrain framework. You're still in the germ framework if you think so. However cheap and relatively harmless they may be, they are still synthetic pharma pills. Both have been shown in studies to cause diarrhea among patients, suggesting they are toxic to body.

Padouk

Kingfisher

Covid-19 - Lack of zinc, selenium ... Is food an aggravating factor? Belgian researchers make a shattering discovery

Scientists at the University of Ghent in Belgium have published a study indicating that people who have fallen seriously ill from Covid-19 have one thing in common, namely a nutritional deficiency.

"Almost all of the patients who ended up getting seriously ill or even dying in hospital had severe selenium and zinc deficiency in their blood on admission . " These are the unusual results of a study carried out by scientists at the University of Ghent. To arrive at such results, they studied the blood of 138 patients of the virus who were admitted last year to two hospitals. " We wanted to check the level of certain nutrients in the blood of patients ", explains Professor Gijs Du Laing . "We knew from previous studies that people with deficiencies in certain nutrients are much more seriously affected by certain viral infections. We wanted to know if the same was true for the Covid-19 ", indicates the researcher.

Professor Du Laing and his colleagues are not the only ones who share this theory. A similar study was published in Germany.

Finally, for the researcher, it is urgent to work on food in healthcare centers such as nursing homes. Hence the hypothesis put forward: " If you know that there are a lot of vulnerable people, special attention should be paid to selenium and zinc in the diet. A large number of elderly people hardly eat meat any more. , because they have problems with chewing and therefore leave it out, for example. Currently, elderly people living in residential care centers mainly receive iron or vitamin D supplements in addition to their diet food, while many also need selenium and zinc for the proper functioning of their immune system ".

doodydota

Sparrow
Ivermectin and HCQ are indeed toxic when overdosed. That's why early in the pandemic so many Italians got killed by protocols due to overmedication. As a result those drugs got a bad reputation.

Dr. Robert Young in explains in an interview with Ramola D. that Ivermectin and HCQ work because those drugs alter the PH of the cells. They are not "anti-virals" per se. Unfortunatly, I don't have the timestamp when he sais it. The interview is interesting in its whole anyway.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Ivermectin and HCQ are indeed toxic when overdosed. That's why early in the pandemic so many Italians got killed by protocols due to overmedication. As a result those drugs got a bad reputation.

Dr. Robert Young in explains in an interview with Ramola D. that Ivermectin and HCQ work because those drugs alter the PH of the cells. They are not "anti-virals" per se. Unfortunatly, I don't have the timestamp when he sais it. The interview is interesting in its whole anyway.
Italians got killed from overdosing on Ivermectin and HCQ? Provide a source on that.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich

The LD50 of ivermectin is something like 15mg per kg.

The treatment dose is between .4 and .6mg per kg.

The pills are commonly in 3 mg and 12 mg.

So a 80 kg man would have to take 1200 mg of IVM. (That's literally 100 pills)

Doesn't pass the sniff test... I'd like to see the source also.

In Brazil they killed people giving them something like double the LD50 of HCQ. That's the only such thing I've heard of where there people were being killed.

typtre

Woodpecker
Ivermectin and HCQ don't fit in with the terrain framework. You're still in the germ framework if you think so. However cheap and relatively harmless they may be, they are still synthetic pharma pills. Both have been shown in studies to cause diarrhea among patients, suggesting they are toxic to body.
Well not in the sense they are there killing germs and whatnot. But in the sense they are a catalyst for something else in the body that allows it to jump start its healing process. In line with a natural remedy. If you eat a lot of coconut oil you will get the runs too. Pardon my skepticism of studies, and especially on pharmaceuticals, these days.

I am not saying they are not posion, but there may be a reason the big bad evil pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer and Merck now want to create a 'Covid pill' what appears to be just like Ivermectin. What is the motivation there? Just profit? Control of their domain? Something more sinister?

Going far, faaaar out the speculative curve - maybe Joe Rogan took the cure for cancer and now they need to cover the opening.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Covid is an environmental disease: a combination of graphene oxide (other metals too) and electromagnetic radiation from cell towers. The severity of it depends on the nutritional deficiencies per individual (usually zinc and selenium, see my post above).

Any treatment with synthetic drugs does not address these issues. They might work temporarily by numbing the body but in the long terms the negative effects get multiplied. I understand why people would want ivermectin and HCQ to be the magic pills as we have all been conditioned to look at pills as the remedy.

Last edited:
Italians got killed from overdosing on Ivermectin and HCQ? Provide a source on that.
I don't have a primary source, but it's mentioned at the end of the "Germs Debunk Corona" video by Spacebusters. Also Remington Nevin blew the whistle on HCQ early on, and was a featured guest on the "Infectious Myth" podcast

doodydota

Sparrow

Doesn't pass the sniff test... I'd like to see the source also.
I made my mistake. It is not Ivermectin, but HCQ that has been overdosed lethally. I have re-listened to interviews and Ivermectin is not mentioned in the context of overmedication.

Also, I've finaly obtain the fantastic book "Virus Mania" and reading it now. It's a gold mine of references and a great documentary of what actually happened.

Please find attached below a section from the book "Virus Mania", chapter 12, "The HCQ Overdose Tradegy".

Attachments

• 009.png
    009.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 416.png
    416.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 417.png
    417.png
    107.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 418.png
    418.png