German Corona Red Pills

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
In this plandemic, German alt media was far ahead of American alt media for once, so it's worth starting a thread about what they're sharing... especially since a number of members here speak German, and probably thousands of lurkers do too. I first heard German alt media pundits say that corona is a globalist hoax on February 16th. I'm guessing they knew even earlier than that, that's just when I heard it.

Germany has relatively large protests and some top celebrities in Germany have outed themselves as truthers and corona skeptics, most notably Xavier Naidoo. 120 German doctors have gone public to debunk the corona narrative. One of them founded a new political party called "Resistance 2020" which already has more than 100,000 members, more than two of the major parties in parliament.

The RVF coronavirus pandemic board is closing in on one million views across all our threads. If you speak German, post German red pills here and let's all spread all of them to everyone we know that speaks German. The more meme-worthy and/or hip the better. I'll start with a song about Fake News, a clip by Xavier Naidoo and the two best alt media pundits to follow.

This is an information war and just like in the two world wars, the fall of the Eastern Communist Block and the migrant crisis, Germany is a key battleground once more.

Eva Herman (formerly Tagesschau; 1988 - 2006)

Oliver Janich (formerly Focus Money, Financial Times Deutschland, Süddeutsche Zeitung):

Last edited:
I always thought Xavier Naidoo was a delusional hack, but good to see he is using his fame for a good cause every now and then.

Another public figure is Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, a physician who speaks out against the current developments of overreaction. English subtitles are provided.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
I always thought Xavier Naidoo was a delusional hack, but good to see he is using his fame for a good cause every now and then.
I recently heard an interview with him where he said he figured out the whole NWO plan and the pedogate stuff in the mid 90s when the Dutroux case went down. He was in Belgium at the time. It's no coincidence children went missing where the EU parliament is... Dutroux wasn't kidnapping those kids for his own perversions but for the "Elites". Pretty impressive Xavier got red pilled this early, the vast majority of people who know what's going on got there through either the 9/11 truth movement, or gamer gate, or the men's rights movement... much later.

Speaking of which... someone just went public two days ago and said he was one of the kids that got sexually molested by Merkel and pimped out by her to other politicians. He also says 6000 of those kids are free and will speak out if forced vaccinations get signed into law. Not sure how legit but his subcoms seem congruent.

I recently heard an interview with him where he said he figured out the whole NWO plan and the pedogate stuff in the mid 90s when the Dutroux case went down. He was in Belgium at the time. It's no coincidence children went missing where the EU parliament is... Dutroux wasn't kidnapping those kids for his own perversions but for the "Elites". Pretty impressive Xavier got red pilled this early, the vast majority of people who know what's going on got there through either the 9/11 truth movement, or gamer gate, or the men's rights movement... much later.
Ah, the Dutroux case, yeah I remember that one, that was probably the most disturbing example of oligarchy-driven pedophilia. Wow, didn't know Naidoo was on it. I have read somewhere that Naidoo was the target of child abuse himself, he must have developed an understanding of the nature of such people.
I assume Detroux has some sort of privileges in his life behind bars so he keeps his mouth shut about his financiers, otherwise he would have been Epstein'd long ago.
What is more disturbing is that those high society pedophiles never stop, so since Dutroux is gone, somebody must have taken over.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Best collection of all facts, along with references and sources, is probably that Swiss Propaganda Research site...
Here's the link in German (many other languages also available):

Plandemic documentary in German:

Huginn

Pigeon
This german virologist called Prof. Drosten is being shilled by german mainstream media pretty much 24/7. A couple of days before the german government has decided that you have to wear a mask in stores and public transit - Drosten has stated in this interview: "that doesn't stop it [getting infected with corona]" in response to the question about the effectiveness of masks. Of course, this statement is not being shown by mainstream media because they have to maintain the levels of fear.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
From what I've seen on youtube (I'm currently in Asia) it's SJWs types and AfD types, working for a common goal for once. You can find videos of the protests on youtube if you do a search, probably even for your city.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher

The Bundesliga will resume on the 16th of May. Its the first major football league or any sports league as far as I am aware, to do so

That in itself will be a pretty big red pill for many people. Hopefully no players or staff members will get infected because it has the potential to backfire quite a bit

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Keep the bread and games going, take everything else away. Thank God Bild Zeitung is on our side now since a friend of Trump's bought Axel Springer. That should shake things up big time in our favor.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Keep the bread and games going, take everything else away. Thank God Bild Zeitung is on our side now since a friend of Trump's bought Axel Springer. That should shake things up big time in our favor.
The biggest opponent is the fear conditioning. A slim majority of people (I think) still thinks that normal human interactions are potentially life threatening in the age of covid19

By seeing tens of athletes/ staff members doing their thing they get a message. There is no need to be scared and we can all go back to how things were before. Covid19 is a joke and the fallout a vehicle to further the agenda

That last part is actually not even necessary in my opinion. Just break the anticipatory fear conditioning and the rest will follow

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Great initiative: Ärzte für Aufklärung

kel

Pelican
It's a good thing to see protests against house arrest spanning the political spectrum. It's unfortunate in the US that it's such a pro-Trump thing (I think it's people hoping if they wave his flag hard enough he'll see them, which granted does happen sometime), because of course that's made opposition to the protests a Good Little Liberal thing. There are liberals/leftists/whatever you want to call them who are probably over this charade, too, but it's those eeeeebil Trumpers - majority white! majority male! oh no! - protesting so I gotta be a Good Little Liberal and lick the ass of the state lest my social media "friends" think me uncommitted to the orangemanbad cause.