German Corona Red Pills

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
2G it seems is not enough anymore - I was recently got an email about event which was 2G+ !

Vaccinated/recovered, tested within the last 24 hours, and masked.

2G+ bedeutet: geimpft oder genesen plus aktueller Test, 2G++ bedeutet: geimpft oder genesen plus aktueller Test einer offiziellen Teststelle sowie eine FFP2-Maske.

source - https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/2G-Regel

So much fun for everyone, but relieved not to be there to experience it.

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
Images of - mostly fatal - accidents on German roads in recent days that were certainly, or at least probably, due to sudden medical emergencies of drivers, as documented in this channel.

If it continues at this rate, by the end of the year we will probably have a four-digit number of deaths in Germany due to medical emergencies at the driver's wheel, the new number one cause (?!) of fatal traffic accidents. Heart attacks dominate. A connection with the so-called Covid vaccinations seems obvious ...

I also expect that at some point the first plane will crash for the same reasons.

sarmaticus

Robin
Orthodox
Truly hurts to hear Fullemich saying he has lost faith in Germans long ago...
And what he's saying about german judiciary system is just mind blowing and disheartening.

//https://www.bitchute.com/video/BTMOZ9RrdjE2/

Raskolnikov

Sparrow
Orthodox
Truly hurts to hear Fullemich saying he has lost faith in Germans long ago...
And what he's saying about german judiciary system is just mind blowing and disheartening.

//https://www.bitchute.com/video/BTMOZ9RrdjE2/

Well, the country is going to collapse very soon anyway. But we should also keep in mind that this guy is a major faggot for not supporting the AfD. I know plenty of people who joint DieBasis, and basically the one half are people who do not really get what's going on at all and the other half are embittered former Greens who got ostracized for not wanting to inject their kids with the anti-baptism.
Really, the only based, authentic position against our regime has to be some form of identitarianism and traditionalism, and everything besides that is just irrelevant and a waste of time. Plebiscites, basically the whole Basis-platform, as well as free speech are already part of the AfD program. Those naive German negroes always believe they can come up with a platform that is not "burned" already, and every time they dissolve and come up with something weaker and shittier when they get smeared by the media, because nobody wants to be called a Nahtsee. Happened in the AfD as well, and some of the shitlib gaylords left, but those who were ready to face this type of political discrimination stayed. And those are the only people you need in terms of dissidence, really. Everybody else is not being serious about the situation or his own position, and ultimately a liability.
Now, I think our whole political system will collapse before anyone of the TA overlords would allow the AfD to rule, but at least there you have a structure of people who generally believe in God, believe that there actually is a "German People" (a fringe position in the Bundestag at this point, as I don't hope to have to remind everybody), and believe that we shouldn't create a gay hellhole. And some of that structure is likely to survive that collapse. So yeah, as much as he did some good work against the jab, I think the whole Basis thing was one big cope. We have a closed up media apparatus, our state can easily interfere with what is publicly said, and probably our voting system is rigged as hell anyway.
I don't really think Germans will stop existing as a people, because despite everything there is a very resilient core of based blue collar Germans who don't succumb to all the desperation too badly and who are competent in the real world, but we are definitely going to end up having to fix an array of major problems, and our polities and our material wealth will be virtually extinguished, at least for a while.

Kind of a ramble but I had to get this off my chest.

sarmaticus

Robin
Orthodox
But we should also keep in mind that this guy is a major faggot for not supporting the AfD.
Hopefully his hole strategy is to just magnetize as much audience as possible from normie ranks (large) for his dedicated front, without scaring them off, for now, with an explicit support for AfD (hopefully I'm not on too much copium right now).
You know how silly normies can be and one needs perfect timing and strategy to lure them for their own benefit..

Raskolnikov

Sparrow
Orthodox
Hopefully his hole strategy is to just magnetize as much audience as possible from normie ranks (large) for his dedicated front, without scaring them off, for now, with an explicit support for AfD (hopefully I'm not on too much copium right now).
You know how silly normies can be and one needs perfect timing and strategy to lure them for their own benefit..
I will admit that that could be true, and he hasn't explicitly disavowed the AfD. Perhaps he was hoping, like so many before him, that a new party could give rise to a popular front. Anyhow, it isn't happening, the German Michel seems to be more confused and neurotic than ever.
When the hyperinflation and the cold winter arrive, I feel like there will be new cards on the table, but God help us, it is going to be a tough deal. All the radio stations are talking about how great and green it's going to be and how much money we save (???) not buying gas from Russia. I hope Russia won't give up Germany and will keep supporting dissident movements here, such that the tide can turn at some point. I assume that as soon as poverty and violence erupt, we are at least going to be done with all the feminist pretense, and at least some rationality will come back in.