German Corona Red Pills

LeoniusD

Pelican
boo!
i almost hit like on your post until i saw this :)

Whoa there - let's not go overboard with the likes.

442fc13fcf2f4e18c492f603ad154302.gif

Bird

Kingfisher
Here a clever action from Mannheim.

The advantage of such actions is
* no registration / official approval required (like e.g. for a demo)
* no counter-demostrants (Antifa and other idiots)
* No mainstream press present, so no distorting coverage on MSN.

The idea came from the movie "They Live!"

Bildschirmfoto-zu-2020-11-17-11-14-28.png

and that's their performance (Video):

If there are no fellow campaigners, you can also as an individual make the citizens think.

Last edited:

Zoso

Woodpecker
I saw a little group of doctors making a demonstration last week in some German city, claiming obviously this is a hoax.
Is, in general, Germany the more woke country in Europe?

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Yes and no...
  • Germany has a very active truther scene and German alternative media is better than American (I heard from Oliver Janich that corona is a hoax on February 16th... absolute record, many weeks before the first American alt media pundit called it.
  • Germany also has over 100 doctors who have gone public calling out the hoax, some of them very high ranking and/or famous.
  • Germany had some of the biggest protests, two of them had over 1 million people attending.
On the other hand...
  • Germany also has the most brainwashed people in the universe (competing for this title with Sweden in a tug-of-war)
  • Germany has the "blockwart" mentality where people snitch on each other, report each other or yell at each other for not wearing masks
  • The people who are awake are still a small minority and there's masks everywhere. The vast majority of Germans are the most asleep people on the planet.
Overall, not a good place to be right now, despite some important and positive developments there.

Zoso

Woodpecker
A remarkable contrast although. What about the recent Tribunal's pronouncement saying that masks are not mandatory in Germany anymore?

DanielH

Pelican
  • Germany has a very active truther scene and German alternative media is better than American (I heard from Oliver Janich that corona is a hoax on February 16th... absolute record, many weeks before the first American alt media pundit called it.
Can you share some more of these alt media sources?

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
The best are Eva Herman (formerly Tagesschau; 1988 - 2006) and Oliver Janich (formerly Focus Money, Financial Times Deutschland, Süddeutsche Zeitung). It's best to follow them both on telegram.

Links for the app:

Links to follow in a browser:

Oberrheiner

Pelican
The vast majority of Germans are the most asleep people on the planet.
Hmm I would not say that.

Many can feel that something is not right, but it's just more important to follow the rules.
And it's important that you can trust the higher-ups.
Without those things the society they have would collapse, or so they feel anyway.

I think they need to believe that things are mostly fair and that most people are not crazy.
Unfortunately for them they are under attack by crazy people, and their society will collapse no matter what.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
@DanielH on the topic of alternative press, it's worth mentioning Martin Sellner. Here is a link to a short article on his website about corona demos. He was unfortunately banned from youtube not long ago but is now on bitchute and other alternative platforms. I'm no longer totally against some level of corona rules, but the response is at a hysteria level and the powers that be are using this crisis to achieve other ends.

Hmm I would not say that.

Many can feel that something is not right, but it's just more important to follow the rules.
And it's important that you can trust the higher-ups.
Without those things the society they have would collapse, or so they feel anyway.

I think they need to believe that things are mostly fair and that most people are not crazy.
Unfortunately for them they are under attack by crazy people, and their society will collapse no matter what.
German people are very obedient to authority. I believe it has something to do with our history in that we were almost never ruled by a foreign or hostile elite before the Second World War.

Lenin is sometimes said to have joked that German revolutionaries would not storm a railway station without first buying a platform ticket.

There are more stereotypes like that, for example a German would never cross a red light at night, even if there is no one around.

Last edited:

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
No rules at all would be better than what they have done, or it were delivered as a community guideline rather than a law with some element of trusting members of the community to be sensible.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
The thing is there is no pandemic and the virus doesn't even exist. There should be zero rules because there isn't anything going on.

That said, I've seen that it is difficult to make even relatively red pilled people understand this. With many, the most you can hope for is a "the virus is real but it's not very dangerous so we should be allowed to go about our lives."

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
According to Red Pill Germany, CV19 restrictions cannot be challenged in court. Germany does have form about challenging certain narratives, even sending Ursula Haverbeck aged 92 to jail for doing so.

No rules at all would be better than what they have done, or it were delivered as a community guideline rather than a law with some element of trusting members of the community to be sensible.

Yeah but the members of your community were probably well fed & just got back from a government funded erasmus vacation or similar. In the new normal, there's going to be a lot of hungry people. It's really hard to trust hungry people.

I'd prefer to live with no rules too but When most people see what it looks like when the animals come out of their cages to play at night time - they will beg for a military curfew.

There will be 3 new normals most likely, 1. no freedom, but peace. 2. freedom, but no peace, very dangerous. 3. freedom & peace, available only on private colonies, rich/well connected/etc.

Last edited:

Zoso

Woodpecker
Lenin is sometimes said to have joked that German revolutionaries would not storm a railway station without first buying a platform ticket.

There are more stereotypes like that, for example a German would never cross a red light at night, even if there is no one around.
WTF... As a latinamerican, I couldn't bear living with people like that all the time :laughter:

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
@greatviralhoax2020 I hope you're wrong but it is distinctly possible. Was going to add to my last comment, the left messes things like this up. It is a bit like with environmentalism. Even conservatives, Trump fans would not want to see environmental harm, just as we would not want to say a health disaster, but the left add such an unscientific white guilt spin to it that many of us will end up simply supporting the opposite.

kel

Ostrich
If there are no fellow campaigners, you can also as an individual make the citizens think.

I used to be involved in some activism (which I won't talk about to not doxx myself and because my views there have shifted quite a bit), and we had an aphorism "one person protesting for ten days is worth much more than ten people protesting for one day". Persistence is key, IMO.