German Corona Red Pills

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
For some red pillage in German, there is the Krautzone podcast -

It is actually quite amazing and one of the very few conservative podcasts in Germany. It is more libertarian than nationalistic from what I have listened to so far. I always paid more attention to the latter but it opens the mind a bit to hear this other side of conservatism.

There is also a print magazine which hit the shops not that long ago but I haven't seen a copy yet.

Bird

Kingfisher
Ministry of the Interior harnessed scientists to justify Corona measures

Extensive correspondence obtained by WELT AM SONNTAG shows: During the first peak phase of the pandemic, the home of Interior Minister Horst Seehofer influenced researchers. As a result, they provided results for a dramatic "secret paper" of the ministry.

The German Interior Ministry harnessed scientists from several research institutes and universities for political purposes during the first wave of the Corona pandemic in March 2020. It commissioned researchers at the Robert Koch Institute and other institutions to create a computational model that Interior Minister Horst Seehofer's (CSU) agency used as a basis to justify tough Corona measures.

That's according to more than 200 pages of internal correspondence between the Interior Ministry's senior management and the researchers, which was obtained by WELT AM SONNTAG. A group of lawyers obtained the e-mail correspondence in a legal dispute with the Robert Koch Institute that lasted several months.

In the e-mail exchange, for example, the state secretary in the Ministry of the Interior, Markus Kerber, asks the researchers who were written to develop a model on the basis of which "measures of a preventive and repressive nature" could be planned.

According to the correspondence, in just four days, the researchers worked closely with the ministry to develop content for a paper declared secret, which was disseminated via various media in the days that followed.

In it, a "worst-case scenario" was calculated, according to which more than one million people in Germany could die from the coronavirus if social life were to continue as it was before the pandemic.

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article225864597

Bird

Kingfisher
Here is a German-language video (12 minutes) of Dr. Sherri Tenpenny's explanations on the subject dealdly side effects from the Covid-19 "vaccine"

Backup video

Please share this information with your local people.

Last edited:

zetts

Sparrow
I have received mail with a fine for a violation of the CoronaSchVO and Infektionsschutzgesetz (been in a group of more than 2 people).

Google doesn't help at all, is there anything I can do about this? I have read something on Telegram a few months ago but can't find it anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

fortyfive

Sparrow
I have received mail with a fine for a violation of the CoronaSchVO and Infektionsschutzgesetz (been in a group of more than 2 people).

Google doesn't help at all, is there anything I can do about this? I have read something on Telegram a few months ago but can't find it anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am not a lawyer but common sense is telling me, how can you be responsible for being in a random group?
Is there proof that you created this group?
If someone joins me somewhere that is his decision, over which I don't have control.

You were alone and they joined you, not you joined them.
Actually, when you saw a group appearing around, you began leaving them because you are a law-abiding citizen and public health is your first priority.

How do they know did somebody rat on you? were you recorded on cctv? Surely a judge will throw this out absolutely ridiculous!

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher

ask someone at corona ausschuss

Go to court!

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher

The Police can storm into a citizens home, if they believe that more than two different households are socializing there.

My US freedom loving friends: do not give your guns away. This is (and much worse due to the racial tensions) what you can expect.

Bird

Kingfisher
On August 29, 2012, a German cabaret artist said the following on television:

"May I tell you something, just between us - we don't even need you anymore. You're not only unemployed. You are also superfluous.
We'll make you an offer: 361 euros a month in welfare. And for that you keep your mouth shut. Hush money. We'll take everything away from you, except the TV. That's a promise. No matter how big it is. We will make sure that nothing relevant is on there that will disturb your everyday life in any way. We'll make sure that alcohol stays cheap enough at the discount store that you can binge your ass off at least once a week. Every four years we hold elections. So that it looks like we are interested in your opinion. And to make it look like something is changing at all. Every two years a sporting highlight, so that the collective decline is drowned out by the collective joy. And when you've eaten it all up as God-given, your unemployment, your senselessness and 2.1 trillion in national debt, then we'll cut your pay so you can see how nice you had it before. And if then still one opens the mouth, then we have in the backhand still the international terrorism. And then we'll scare you long enough to drive it through your bones. And then, at the latest, you'll be eating out of our hands. I wish you a happy future."

The reigns are tightening in Germany. All the people that are questioning the lockdown and other things are shunned and banned from society. Additionally, they are now being observed by the Verfassungsschutz xD. Every new totally ludicrous measure is backed by muh "why are you so egotistical?". I love that our fag health minister is corrupt to the core and even had a big party, where he got the flu, and is banning me from doing anything but working. We are literally up against the devil.

On August 29, 2012, a German cabaret artist said the following on television:

"May I tell you something, just between us - we don't even need you anymore. You're not only unemployed. You are also superfluous.
We'll make you an offer: 361 euros a month in welfare. And for that you keep your mouth shut. Hush money. We'll take everything away from you, except the TV. That's a promise. No matter how big it is. We will make sure that nothing relevant is on there that will disturb your everyday life in any way. We'll make sure that alcohol stays cheap enough at the discount store that you can binge your ass off at least once a week. Every four years we hold elections. So that it looks like we are interested in your opinion. And to make it look like something is changing at all. Every two years a sporting highlight, so that the collective decline is drowned out by the collective joy. And when you've eaten it all up as God-given, your unemployment, your senselessness and 2.1 trillion in national debt, then we'll cut your pay so you can see how nice you had it before. And if then still one opens the mouth, then we have in the backhand still the international terrorism. And then we'll scare you long enough to drive it through your bones. And then, at the latest, you'll be eating out of our hands. I wish you a happy future."
Do we know who said this/ on what tv show?

And what have they said since?

at least there is resistance in the parliaments..
Yes, but how much? Here in the NL we have Forum for Democracy, a similar grassroots, new formed party such as the AfD. In effect I don't even think it's that big of a problem that besides them 100% of parties blindly follow the mainstream line (whether controlled or just being misled, probably a combination of the two). The strength is that there is a voice at least, that's really good as there will pop up negative messages about Cojona in the mainstream press and although they will demonize it, it will plant some seeds in the heads of at least some normies. However our solution here is not political, it is spiritual. No political force, no populist party, no Trump, no Tucker, no whoever, is going to change the course of events. The rot is too deep. We need a woke local community and lack of compliance on a local level, I don't even care too much what happens at the national or higher level anymore.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
I got this on an alt media German telegram channel

"
  • 14 April

Accelerating the delivery of vaccines​

The European Commission reached an agreement with BioNTech-Pfizer to speed up the delivery of vaccines. 50 million additional doses, initially foreseen for the fourth quarter of 2021, will be delivered in the second quarter, starting in April. To prepare for the future, the Commission also announced it was entering into a negotiation with BioNTech-Pfizer for a third contract that would foresee the delivery of 1.8 billion doses of vaccine over the period of 2021 to 2023."

1.8 billion doses for 450 million residents. And that is just of the Pfizer variant.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher

"
Artikel 21 ändert mWv. 1. Januar 2024 LAG offen

Das Lastenausgleichsgesetz in der Fassung der Bekanntmachung vom 2. Juni 1993 (BGBl. I S. 845; 1995 I S. 248), das zuletzt durch Artikel 7 des Gesetzes vom 8. Dezember 2016 (BGBl. I S. 2835) geändert worden ist, wird wie folgt geändert:

1. In § 276 Absatz 1 Satz 3 erster Halbsatz werden die Wörter „Bundesversorgungsgesetz mit Ausnahme der Vorschriften über die Kriegsopferfürsorge" durch die Wörter „Fünften Kapitel oder nach § 143 oder nach § 151 des Vierzehnten Buches Sozialgesetzbuch" ersetzt.

2. § 292 wird wie folgt geändert:

a) In der Überschrift wird das Wort „Kriegsopferfürsorge" durch die Wörter „Sozialen Entschädigung" ersetzt."

The law regarding the compensation of war victims will have a different wording starting from 1.1.2024.

Instead of "war victims compensation" , the word is "social compensation".

A preparation for the wealth redistribution ?