German Corona Red Pills

Basically the Hospitals and clinics lied about the number of beds available in emergencies, thus feeding to the panic and it seems the government knew the whole time about this...
Welch eine Überraschung. My priest, an extremely based one, mentioned in his sermon today how the state in Germany has initiated a quasi religion that sanctions people that don‘t buy into the narrative. As long as I have spiritual fathers like that, the Catholic church in Germany is not lost ✝️ Möge Gott uns beschützen!

Bird

Pelican
Here some rubbish aired two days ago by the Deutschlandfunk (German State propaganda outlet)
(download)

This interview talks about the effectiveness of masks and their health impacts, as well as citing lots of studies. Short summary:

Masks work, they protect you, they protect others, infection numbers go down thanks to mask, scientists say mask can cut infection numbers in half, yeah sure, masks cause rashes, but there are creams that help. A mask is uncomfortable, but not dangerous.

A study from the US says moist air in the mask is useful because moist air is healthier for the lungs, it facilitates the removal of dirt particles and pathogens in the air sacs.

Bird

Pelican
Patriotic Saxony refuses vaccination

Saxony is considered to be a particularly patriotic and resistant federal state, which is repeatedly demonstrated by the election results. Possibly it is the memory of the experiences of the GDR dictatorship and its propaganda, which is why the Saxons do not believe everything that is proclaimed in the mainstream media. They know that one should not blindly buy everything from the authorities.

It is therefore not surprising that Saxony has the lowest vaccination rate in all of Germany. Thus, the state broadcaster MDR whined about the "vaccination skepticism" of the Saxons. Less than half of the citizens had themselves injected with the gene therapy. Also only with barely half of the established medical doctors one can also let oneself have the jab.

by wochenblick.at

sarmaticus

Sparrow
Orthodox
I was today with my wife to take a coffee and a croissant and serve them out on the terrace of a particular bakery, in Germany.
They refused to let us drink the coffee either inside or outside claiming we are not tested or vaxxed, saying that this was instated today..
We took the coffee and drank it in front of the door and I kept murmuring while people were exiting the bakery - I am here because I have't presented the Mark of the beast :confused:
I'm eastern European (romanian) and I am hot blooded, if I get offended, I react! I invite fellow Germans to do the same..

I was today with my wife to take a coffee and a croissant and serve them out on the terrace of a particular bakery, in Germany.
They refused to let us drink the coffee either inside or outside claiming we are not tested or vaxxed, saying that this was instated today..
We took the coffee and drank it in front of the door and I kept murmuring while people were exiting the bakery - I am here because I have't presented the Mark of the beast :confused:
I'm eastern European (romanian) and I am hot blooded, if I get offended, I react! I invite fellow Germans to do the same..
Why give them any money at all?

sarmaticus

Sparrow
Orthodox

Same plan in Germany like Canada. Limiting train travel for non vaxxed is going to be a massive hit to the economy, since most who take the train are the middle class.

The government seems very desperate here.
Germany has like 60+% vaxxed with at least one dose and if we're referring to the 'Bell's curve' of IQ, I expect most middle class people who sit in the middle of the curve are like 4 out of 5 already vaxxed, so it's all fine and dandy for them, unfortunately.

Can someone from Germany, please confirm this?

BREAKING
GERMANY HALTS ALL C19 VACCINES, SAYS THEY ARE UNSAFE AND NO LONGER RECOMMENDED!!

There has been a 2 week pause so they can reflect on the damages being caused to their people, NO ONE CAN GET IT and the vaxxine license has been put on pause!!

Can someone from Germany, please confirm this?

BREAKING
GERMANY HALTS ALL C19 VACCINES, SAYS THEY ARE UNSAFE AND NO LONGER RECOMMENDED!!

There has been a 2 week pause so they can reflect on the damages being caused to their people, NO ONE CAN GET IT and the vaxxine license has been put on pause!!

No. This was a simulation by the people from the corona investigative committee.

Bird

Pelican
Top virologist Drosten considers corona infection after vaccination to be sensible

Since the beginning of the pandemic, the aim has been to avoid infection with the corona virus as far as possible. But Germany's top virologist Christian Drosten (49) is now in favor of trying to contract the virus after vaccination.

This is because Drosten believes that infection after vaccination makes sense for healthy people. Through recurring contacts with the coronavirus, a resilient immunity can be achieved in the population. Drosten explains in the NDR podcast "Coronavirus Update".

" Wants vaccine immunity and general infection ".

The virologist explains, "My goal, as I would like to become immune now, is: I want to have vaccine immunity, and then saddling on top of that, I definitely want to have my first general infection and the second and also the third."

Then, he says, he knows he has "really long-lasting resilient immunity." Because according to the current status, the vaccination protects against a severe course, but not one hundred percent against infection. For Drosten, a double vaccination and a subsequent infection would be a good protection.

However, this only applies to him - as a young, healthy person. He can take responsibility for the risk for himself, but not for others.

Swiss source

zetts

Sparrow
In this plandemic, German alt media was far ahead of American alt media for once, so it's worth starting a thread about what they're sharing... especially since a number of members here speak German, and probably thousands of lurkers do too. I first heard German alt media pundits say that corona is a globalist hoax on February 16th. I'm guessing they knew even earlier than that, that's just when I heard it.

Germany has relatively large protests and some top celebrities in Germany have outed themselves as truthers and corona skeptics, most notably Xavier Naidoo. 120 German doctors have gone public to debunk the corona narrative. One of them founded a new political party called "Resistance 2020" which already has more than 100,000 members, more than two of the major parties in parliament.

The RVF coronavirus pandemic board is closing in on one million views across all our threads. If you speak German, post German red pills here and let's all spread all of them to everyone we know that speaks German. The more meme-worthy and/or hip the better. I'll start with a song about Fake News, a clip by Xavier Naidoo and the two best alt media pundits to follow.

This is an information war and just like in the two world wars, the fall of the Eastern Communist Block and the migrant crisis, Germany is a key battleground once more.
Wow, reading this thread's initial post makes me realize the hope and confidence I had for Germany especially in those times of March/April 2020 when it was SO obvious and undeniable that the alt-media sources were right. We have lost the information war and this month's election will most likely be the final nail in the coffin. De-facto gouvernment dependend/owned media that manages to be perceived as more or less objective and reputablel, while in fact being a propaganda machine, is just too powerful of a tool. They even have around 200 different news and lifestyle accounts on instagram alone.

Last edited:

sarmaticus

Sparrow
Orthodox
Wow, reading this thread's initial post makes me realize the hope and confidence I had for Germany especially in those times of March/April 2020 when it was SO obvious and undeniable that the alt-media sources were right. We have lost the information war and this month's election will most likely be the final nail in the coffin. De-facto gouvernment dependend/owned media that manages to be perceived as more or less objective and reputablel, while in fact being a propaganda machine, is just too powerful of a tool. They even have around 200 different news and lifestyle accounts on instagram alone.

Unsurprisingly the left has officially won in Germany's election. Interesting times ahead this winter..

+this:

Communism starts to take shape again in Germany after 30 years.

Germany: Berlin locals vote to expropriate real estate giants​

Top virologist Drosten considers corona infection after vaccination to be sensible

Since the beginning of the pandemic, the aim has been to avoid infection with the corona virus as far as possible. But Germany's top virologist Christian Drosten (49) is now in favor of trying to contract the virus after vaccination.
I don't know about you guys, but I still want to see psychiatrist examinations of Drosten. In my opinion this guy is schizophrenic or at least insane. He is arguing against better knowledge. He is blatantly lying only to make his dirty lockdown fantasies come true. He faked test results in March 2020 so that his PCR test could be unleashed onto the world. He has been lying since the swine flue fakedemic.

Am I the only guy who thinks this guy is completely crazy?! He must go to an asylum not to the chancellery.

Huginn

Pigeon
I don't know about you guys, but I still want to see psychiatrist examinations of Drosten. In my opinion this guy is schizophrenic or at least insane. He is arguing against better knowledge. He is blatantly lying only to make his dirty lockdown fantasies come true. He faked test results in March 2020 so that his PCR test could be unleashed onto the world. He has been lying since the swine flue fakedemic.

Am I the only guy who thinks this guy is completely crazy?! He must go to an asylum not to the chancellery.
This. I remember him saying in an interview (first quarter of 2020 I believe) that masks won't stop the virus. But just a little later, they work and must be mandated of course.

Never listened or cared to read anything about Drosten since then. Just another puppet with an academic title.

in.image.and.likeness

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen

Same plan in Germany like Canada. Limiting train travel for non vaxxed is going to be a massive hit to the economy, since most who take the train are the middle class.

The government seems very desperate here.

I think public transport and food supply are some of the critical lines that the tyrants have to cross for everyone to see whether the un-marked will rise up or not.

the question ist: how are they going to enforce it?

they would need to manually control people before entering the trains and busses.
this would most likely lead to more and greater delays, and higher costs.
both would harm the Bahn immensly.
there are digital scanners in some busses already. in trains there are none yet.
so the tyrants were slow on that one.
so either they will pay the Bahn to stack up staff for controls, or they will start to equip trains with scanners at the door, which might take time.

this might be a good time to buy a car... finally.

in.image.and.likeness

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen
I think this is a good vid, very calm and rational, numbers only, not screming conspiracy-theory.
good to show to people who are quick to judge and reject non-mainstream stuff.

Marcel Barz is a numbers person, information scientist, former military officer, a father worried for his family.

in this vid he presents a normie-friendly (because he is one of them) walkthrough through all the official data (german and some international) which is the basis for justifying the "pandemic" and the resulting measures.