German politician makes a prophecy for September 24th 2022

Mikeyd03

Woodpecker
Not sure if anyone else has posted this. But a German legislator said that Sept 24, 2022 would be a day "you will remember what you were doing". Very ominous, also important to note that the jewish Shmitah (sabbatical ends on Sept 26th).

Here is the video:

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
I found the full speech which was held on Feb 27, 2022 and it refers to the Russian-Ukrainian war.

"Dear colleagues the 24th september 2022 will be remembered by all of us as a day which we will say 'I remember exactly where I was when I heard the first news of the war in Ukraine and saw the first pictures of it.'
Our first thoughts in those minutes were and still are for all the people of Ukraine."

He must have mistakenly given the date of September 24.
According to his words, he is referring to a date in the past (before Feb 27, 2022).

Whoever published this incomplete piece of his speech probably did so for the purpose of creating panic.

Last edited:

Mikeyd03

Woodpecker
I found the full speech which was held on Feb 27, 2022 and it refers to the Russian-Ukrainian war.

"Dear colleagues the 24th september 2022 will be remembered by all of us as a day which we will say 'I remember exactly where I was when I heard the first news of the war in Ukraine and saw the first pictures of it.'
Our first thoughts in those minutes were and still are for all the people of Ukraine."

He must have mistakenly given the date of September 24.
According to his words, he is referring to a date in the past (before Feb 27, 2022).

Whoever published this incomplete piece of his speech probably did so for the purpose of creating panic.

or he slipped up. Jewish Sabbatical ends 26th i believe. Saw a plot of market crashes over past century, nearly all align with the end of the sabbatical (Shmitah). 9/11 did as well. I'll be happy if it's a nothing-burger, but there does seem to be significance/correlation to past (negative) events with the Shmitah.

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
In episode 9 of the 24th season of The Simpsons, a blackout occurs due to Homer Simpson's sloppiness while working at the nuclear power plant. So that must be it. Blackout with announcement.

One thing is for sure, something will happen this coming Saturday, September 24. For example, the sun will rise at 07:17....

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
It's amazing how conservatives love to cling to false prophecies and fake news like this. Similar to Q-Anon. Why is it that conservatives fall for this nonsense so easily? You'd think they'd be natural skeptics.
Wishful thinking and having watched too many TV shows and movies where at the darkest hour Gandalf arrives with the cavalry and the good guys make a huge, thundering, overwhelming comeback that decisively wins the war in one fell stroke.

The dream behind electing Trump was to drain the swamp. Believing in Q-Anon meant that you believed Trump would do what you voted for him to do.

It's delusional because these fantasies are underpinned by the notion of winning "by the power of friendship" in fiction, when in reality the Right barely even actually befriends each other. The minute anyone on the Right even comes up with an idea that could ever be effective, they immediately get dogpiled on by the Right being accused of being a "fed". That's the other thing about Q-Anon, actually. It was the nice fantasy that you couldn't trust your fellow dissident in fear of him being a Fed, but that there were actual nice Feds that would do the Fed thing to our enemies instead of us.

Got that? If I'm a Fed you can't trust me, but you totally can trust the Feds to rescue us, bro!

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Wishful thinking and having watched too many TV shows and movies where at the darkest hour Gandalf arrives with the cavalry and the good guys make a huge, thundering, overwhelming comeback that decisively wins the war in one fell stroke.

The dream behind electing Trump was to drain the swamp. Believing in Q-Anon meant that you believed Trump would do what you voted for him to do.

It's delusional because these fantasies are underpinned by the notion of winning "by the power of friendship" in fiction, when in reality the Right barely even actually befriends each other. The minute anyone on the Right even comes up with an idea that could ever be effective, they immediately get dogpiled on by the Right being accused of being a "fed". That's the other thing about Q-Anon, actually. It was the nice fantasy that you couldn't trust your fellow dissident in fear of him being a Fed, but that there were actual nice Feds that would do the Fed thing to our enemies instead of us.

Got that? If I'm a Fed you can't trust me, but you totally can trust the Feds to rescue us, bro!

It's actually pretty obvious when it's astroturfed Fed operation. If there's a lot of money behind something, such as with Patriot Front, you know it's funded by big money and very likely Fed.

The most effective thing any American could have done was listen to the President. Had 20 million+ shown up on the 6th we'd be living a very different world today. But Americans won't even follow the leader they actually voted for anymore, and instead hope some magical event will come and save them. It's very sad.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
It's actually pretty obvious when it's astroturfed Fed operation. If there's a lot of money behind something, such as with Patriot Front, you know it's funded by big money and very likely Fed.

The most effective thing any American could have done was listen to the President. Had 20 million+ shown up on the 6th we'd be living a very different world today. But Americans won't even follow the leader they actually voted for anymore, and instead hope some magical event will come and save them. It's very sad.

There is a lot of money behind PF? I haven't seen anything like that. I saw them arrested and doxxed by the police a few weeks ago. And yet they are still going. So we now know who some of their members are and they haven't successfully gotten anyone entrapped in a federal sting. If anyone is iffy about joining them, I don't blame you one bit, I am right there with you. Not because I think PF is feds, it is becasue I think the Federal Govt. is more than happy to violate our rights to unfairly arrest us and throw away the key.

The same can't be said for Donald Trump and his January 6th disaster. The big question on January 6th is why were high ranking officials replaced at the pentagon AFTER he lost the election, but nothing was done as a result, other than this giant trap that has both ruined thousands of lives and put domestic terrorist laws in hyper gear.

What would 20,000,000 do? Take over the capital and then what? There is no organization or plan, it was just a bunch of Q believers who think some magical figure is fighting for them behind the scenes. They would take over and make the guy, who gave trillions to Blackrock Financial, pardoned DNC criminals, released thousands of criminals, pushed for more affirmative action, pushed for more mass immigration, threw away the golden opportunity to use the FDA under covid issue, and increased our war effort in the middle east another term?

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
Had 20 million+ shown up on the 6th we'd be living a very different world today.
That's my point, though, that the Right is playing this perverse game of prisoner's dilemma. Sure, 20+ million in DC would have been glorious, but can you trust the other 19,999,999 to show up? And those who did show up got thanked for it by their President by not being pardoned, and instead, even publicly condemned by that very same President.

You can't talk like you're the reincarnation of Julius Caesar and upon facing even the slightest pressure, turn your back on the people who left their farms to follow you. So here we are, now playing the prisoner's dilemma game very harshly with each other.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Orange Hitler needed less orange and more charisma / character / integrity and consistency of message in order to generate the type of patriotic passion needed to affect the changes necessary

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
Orange Hitler needed less orange and more charisma / character / integrity and consistency of message in order to generate the type of patriotic passion needed to affect the changes necessary
For example:
The most effective thing any American could have done was listen to the President.
Such as on Operation Warp Speed? Sure, just listen to the man that wanted you to inject yourself with graphite worms that make you drop dead suddenly out of nowhere.