Germany has gone insane

scarfaceantonio

Robin
Other Christian
@ PrimeMinister:

Those guys, especially Attila Hildman became extremly famous in germany! EVERYBODY (!) heard about them (escpecially Attila!) and their views. This is good AND bad. He spreads ALL / the WILDEST conspiracy theories and really shocked and woke up people. Its good because nobody has an excuse, they have heard about the worst possible scenarios. On the other hand he has a very bad reputation and goes oftentimes way too far- so that its hard to take him serios (as an average citizen).... people dont have DISCERNMENT, to see the truth parts in his messages! As a result they discredit the whole idea of an elite conspiracy behind the scenes because of guys like him....

Attila and Xavior seriosly claim to be "Prophets" (of "God").... Xavior is called the "first prophet". They believe in God, but not 100% the GOD of the Bible. Attila claims to be some sort of reincarnation of Adolf Hitler (AH) and even posted pics how his face matches up with AHs face. This guy had to leave germany becase he was about to be arrested and even did get banned several times from Telegram! He is an extreme "Antisemit" and hits on the "Jews" all the time and blames them for everything. In germany there is a saying "Genie und Wahnsinn liegen nah beianander".... brilliance and insanity are very close. He is a lunatic and thinks Jesus is Aryan.... yet Im astonished about some of his informations and how he connected (hidden) dots. The german "Satire" has a joke that he when he became "vegan", he must have eaten some "special mushrooms" :laughter:!

Also another "big name" in the consiracy theory scene in germany is "Michael Wendler"..... also a very famous musician. He left germany (because of trouble) and now is located with a "hot" 20year something girl in Florida and posts about 100 messages per day on Telegram....

I hope my message is understandable, sorry for my bad english- its not my native language.

Last edited:

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
This has to be posted in one of the 'Germany' threads here - I ended up hanging out with a German character in my travels and it eventually came out that he was a leftist. But in particular, something I've heard from the German man before is criticism of the 'macho' and 'machismo'. I'm not making this up.. Have heard it a few times, German men distancing themselves from the 'macho'

The discussion was in the context of the extremes of macho in some parts of the world notably latin America but there is such a problem in the West with masculinity and that attitude only makes things worse.

Also, I was wondering if the term 'Lügenpresse' is against the constitution (verfassungswidrig) and did a search and believe now that it thankfully is not so can start using it more. I don't live there anyway so it shouldn't matter. It's more some symbols and hand gestures that are against the constitution, not so much just words AFAIK.

captndonk

Woodpecker
I am german, it is really bad here. The majority supports all this bullshit like global warming, feminism, anti-christian, pro global homo stuff.
They even often vote for the green party which is probably 100% controlled by the CIA.

It really show what propaganda can achieve with politically not interested people. They simply believe it all, and not even the most obvious logic flaws in the propaganda will make them suspicious.

Maybe a big economical crisis can help here.

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
I am german, it is really bad here. The majority supports all this bullshit like global warming, feminism, anti-christian, pro global homo stuff.
They even often vote for the green party which is probably 100% controlled by the CIA.

It really show what propaganda can achieve with politically not interested people. They simply believe it all, and not even the most obvious logic flaws in the propaganda will make them suspicious.

Maybe a big economical crisis can help here.
I think the nazi guilt complex is just too powerful in Germany and is a weapon that can always be used. I remember when I was around 17/18 years old a holocaust victim came to our school to tell us his story (something they did every year at our school in Germany). I literally felt awful for about a week after that simply because the story was so intense and I felt so ashamed and guilty. I can remember my classmates telling me they felt similary.

I've had very close family members die and I went through bouts of depression years ago, but I can't remember ever feeling as bad as I did during those first two or three days after hearing his story. I don't think an economic crisis can change the way German normies think. When German normies seem to be waking up and questioning the government's progressive intentions all it literally takes is a "Well, well, well, let's not forget what this kind thinking caused in 1939." and they will istantly shut up.