Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
She was arrested in Bedford, New Hampshire around 8:30 a.m. on charges she conspired with Epstein to sexually abuse minors, and is expected to appear in a federal court later today, the sources say.

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
A bit further north in Bradford NH, not Bedford. Probably at some lake house owned by a friend covering for her. She was arrogant enough to return to the US. Had she stayed in France they would never have been able to extradite her. Grand jury took a while, but they got her. Now let's see how much time she does.

FactusIRX

Robin
Very big news. I'm hopeful but still pessimistic that Maxwell won't also "suicide" in jail. The question that remains is: what happened to all the evidence the FBI/DOJ scooped up from the Epstein arrest? Perhaps they have been going through it all these months to prepare an arrest of Ghislaine? If so, that would explain why the tractors have been working overtime with their Illuminati cards.

Koolking

Sparrow
A bit further north in Bradford NH, not Bedford. Probably at some lake house owned by a friend covering for her. She was arrogant enough to return to the US. Had she stayed in France they would never have been able to extradite her. Grand jury took a while, but they got her. Now let's see how much time she does.
You know there was a rumor she was hiding out in some rich tech guy's house near Boston. I'm thinking she fooled everyone and wound up in NH, who would look for her there, NH's not a state for "socialites" after all.

DanielH

Woodpecker
Very big news. I'm hopeful but still pessimistic that Maxwell won't also "suicide" in jail. The question that remains is: what happened to all the evidence the FBI/DOJ scooped up from the Epstein arrest? Perhaps they have been going through it all these months to prepare an arrest of Ghislaine? If so, that would explain why the tractors have been working overtime with their Illuminati cards.
She's Mossad affiliated so there's a chance she played a role in Epstein getting suicided. I'm giving it 40% that she gets suicided, 40% she gets set free inexplicably, 20% she spills the beans (and that might be a bit optimistic).

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Oh so the FBI arrested one of the most wanted persons did they? Totally not a set up.

I cant wait to hear how a madam of a fake billionaire honeypot operator is going to bring down the Deep State and all their minions. I haven't dared to go into any Q-tard areas as they are probably unhinged on this news but I can hear them still!

HC81FEF.jpg

bucky

Pelican
Yes, it's incredible that she came back. At least Roman Polanski has had the brains to stay in Europe.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
I was starting to think that she would take the Roman Polanski route & avoid returning to the USA but guess I was wrong.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Yes, it's incredible that she came back. At least Roman Polanski has had the brains to stay in Europe.
Do we know for sure she ever left the US?

I imagine she would have freaked the minute Jeffy got snagged the second he got back and probably thought she'd be detained if she tried to leave.

Plus once he got nabbed she likely had no access to significant cash since that whole operation was quashed

Roosh

Cardinal
She may have been talking to prosecutors and so made a kind of deal.

bucky

Pelican

I imagine she would have freaked the minute Jeffy got snagged the second he got back and probably thought she'd be detained if she tried to leave.

Plus once he got nabbed she likely had no access to significant cash since that whole operation was quashed

I don't know for sure. I was just assuming the other poster's claim that she returned from France was correct.