Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
“I don’t know. I haven’t been following it too much. I just wish the Israeli spy well frankly. I know she helped rape many underage Shiksa girls to blackmail American politicians, including Justice Roberts on their pedophile island, but I just wish her well. I met her many times over the years since I lived in palm beach and I guess they lived in Palm beach. But I wish her well, whatever it is. I don’t know the situation with Prince Andrew. Just don’t know, not aware of it.”

If she were helping to rape hundreds of little Jewish girls held captive on an island, would he still wish her well? Is this what America first looks like? In what world is this okay? This is one of the greatest scandals in US history, blackmailing presidents, congressmen, and the Supreme Court for a foreign power. Would anyone else like to see the flight logs of Trumps private jet? How about a full investigation into Mar a Lago and an interrogation of his staff. Why isn’t she in Guantanamo?

Does anyone still have any questions? Epstein’s death on Trumps watch is starting to make a little more sense now isn’t it. How is this not treason?

I've been saying this all along to my friends that its not only the Clinton's that wanted him gone. But no one wants to believe me, they just stick their fingers in their ears. I see the video I posted as Trump signaling to her "Hey, you don't narc on me and I will do what I can to help you...or make you disappear".

Its no secret that Trump loves getting women in any way he can. Hes said it himself.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
I've been saying this all along to my friends that its not only the Clinton's that wanted him gone. But no one wants to believe me, they just stick their fingers in their ears. I see the video I posted as Trump signaling to her "Hey, you don't narc on me and I will do what I can to help you...or make you disappear".

Its no secret that Trump loves getting women in any way he can. Hes said it himself.

I think it would be naive to think that Donald Trump didn't know what Epstein & Maxwell were up to in their "heyday". He partied with them on numerous occasions & really the only reason Trump broke ties with Epstein was over an ego trip. They were bidding over the same property in Palm Beach FL circa 2004 & Trump was pissed off that Epstein outbid him or something really silly like that. Bill Clinton seemed to take it a step further of course. Hopping on the Lolita Express jet to pedophile island with Jeffrey, Ghislaine & gals and all in tow.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I think it would be naive to think that Donald Trump didn't know what Epstein & Maxwell were up to in their "heyday". He partied with them on numerous occasions & really the only reason Trump broke ties with Epstein was over an ego trip. They were bidding over the same property in Palm Beach FL circa 2004 & Trump was pissed off that Epstein outbid him or something really silly like that. Bill Clinton seemed to take it a step further of course. Hopping on the Lolita Express jet to pedophile island with Jeffrey, Ghislaine & gals and all in tow.

Of course he knew. He was a sober guy who partied late. Those guys often know the most interesting shit as they navigate drunk and high revelers.

He probably knows a lot of things about a lot of people. He has no intention of just spilling the beans on everyone at once. He like leverage, and he has it, by way of his enemies knowing he knows, and to just keep on guessing.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Its been reported that Epstein was kicked out of Mir A Lago way back because several members complained about his behavior . Its been a while since I read the article but it seems he was trying to recruit from the staff...many of which were / are young women. Palm Beach is very cliquish and word would get around quickly

tier9

Woodpecker
“I don’t know. I haven’t been following it too much. I just wish the Israeli spy well frankly. I know she helped rape many underage Shiksa girls to blackmail American politicians, including Justice Roberts on their pedophile island, but I just wish her well. I met her many times over the years since I lived in palm beach and I guess they lived in Palm beach. But I wish her well, whatever it is. I don’t know the situation with Prince Andrew. Just don’t know, not aware of it.”

Came across this interview with Trump today from 2015, 1:00 - 2:05 is the relevant part:

The Island was an absolute cesspool
and

Just ask Prince Andrew
were the two quotes that really stood out to me.

Trump knows. The video that Durangotang posted, Trump was showing really bad body language. He didn't go into attack mode on Maxwell bringing down powerful people, like he usually does when he can throw some dirt on people. He always tans so it wasn't as obvious in his cheeks, but he looked like he was blushing pretty bad. Instead of the brass, attack mode Trump that we all know, he almost sounded meek and submissive in his comments on Maxwell.

This is probably the biggest political blackmail operation in the history of our country, and Trump hasn't been following it too much? Really?

Haven't kept up with Scaramucci at all since he left the White House admin, apparently from his Twitter he's shilling for Biden now. Be that as it may, Scaramucci had this take on it, and I have to say going off from Trump's body language, facial expressions/blushing and choice of words, I have to say that I agree with his take on this:

Other forum members are better at explaining this high powered stuff than I am, but this is what I see: Trump has gone from tweeting about Epstein and Clinton, to wishing Maxwell "well"? To me, this signals that Trump's handlers told him that Trump had nothing to worry about when Epstein was put in jail, but have now signaled that Trump could very well be on the chopping block somewhere down the line. Which means, Trump couldn't be on the chopping block unless they actually had something on Trump.

If Trump was serious about Draining The Swamp, I would've thought he would've thrown Epstein and Maxwell both in Guantanamo Bay or some other highly, federally secured location. But, that would have been assuming that Trump isn't part of The Swamp. Who knows, maybe Trump will put out the biggest 4D chess of all time and the whole shebang will come crashing down.

I won't hold my breath though.

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
The last time important documents related to this case (Virignia vs Maxwell defamation suit) were released was on Aug 9. The next day Epstein committed suicide.

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Hear that?

2ulOppb.gif

Well not hard to aggregate the following, but to to reinforce all the signs:

Her father is a connected Israeli Asset. Check
Her father is connected to Rothschild Family. Check
Acosta says Epstein connected to Intel Agencies. Check
Blackmail ops being discussed on multiple instances in various open source online. Check
Procurer of women and connected to elites ranging from the British Royal Family to the Clintons/American Oligarchy. Check
Rothschild/Balfour Declaration connection. Check

Yeppp nothing to see here.

But are all of those connections enough to keep her alive, before the trial starts? I have my doubts... She may be seen as a compromised asset that unfortunately needs to be disposed of...

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
We have no trustworthy proof whatsoever that Jeffery Epstein is even dead.

If Maxwell supposedly dies then we will have no evidence of that either. That's just the way it is for the proles. We get to put our hands in the mystery box and guess what we're feeling but we're never able to know for sure.

7cafdaad68d936046f7df8b1e79438df.jpg

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
There are two very distinct groups of 'lebos' (as they are called here in Australia). One group are nice, the other, a pest (thugs). They are separated by religion. Generalisation but from what I've seen holds true. It was explained to me by a few different Lebanese men from both sides.

Yep.
Always had good experiences with Lebanese Catholics.

It's the arrogant Arabs that are tedious...

PixelFree

Kingfisher
The unusual 'wish her well' comment, if you believe the Q crowd, is specific tongue-in-cheek reference. It's the code his enemies use when someone is about to be 187'd or something.

The leftist media are trying desperately to tie Trump to Epstein and pedo island, despite many videos going back 5+ years of Trump calling Epstein, Bill Clinton, the Island and Prince Andrew out.

I'm happy for them to do so as long as we continue to pursue Epstein and Maxwell.

Having Trump to seemingly like Maxwell has done wonders in getting the Left to hate Maxwell even more, which is a good result given they were previously trying to paint her as the feminist hero who will 'take down Trump!'

Last edited:

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Trump is baiting them. Again. For what, the thousandth time?

If he comes out swinging against this chick, then the left defends the pedos.

By him playing like shes a good girl and he doesn't know anything about nothin, the left pushes for more sunlight on the subject. They are shooting loads in their own pants right now that Trump is some pedo and likes banging under age girls in some cinder block shack. So they will push for more, thereby uncovering their own elites as kid fuckers.

Or maybe New Trump really is a kid fucker and likes doing blow with Clinton while they wait for their adrenachrome to take action.

beta_plus

Pelican
Trump is baiting them. Again. For what, the thousandth time?

If he comes out swinging against this chick, then the left defends the pedos.

By him playing like shes a good girl and he doesn't know anything about nothin, the left pushes for more sunlight on the subject. They are shooting loads in their own pants right now that Trump is some pedo and likes banging under age girls in some cinder block shack. So they will push for more, thereby uncovering their own elites as kid fuckers.

Or maybe New Trump really is a kid fucker and likes doing blow with Clinton while they wait for their adrenachrome to take action.

There are legal reasons why he said that.

When Nixon bashed the Manson family, they tried to use that to have a mistrial declared, claiming that the jury had been tainted.

As well, Trump got burned when he went after the traitor Bergdahl.

This is from the American Thinker's great post.

Last edited: