Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested

Peacock
Gold Member
Trump is baiting them. Again. For what, the thousandth time?

If he comes out swinging against this chick, then the left defends the pedos.

By him playing like shes a good girl and he doesn't know anything about nothin, the left pushes for more sunlight on the subject. They are shooting loads in their own pants right now that Trump is some pedo and likes banging under age girls in some cinder block shack. So they will push for more, thereby uncovering their own elites as kid fuckers.

Or maybe New Trump really is a kid fucker and likes doing blow with Clinton while they wait for their adrenachrome to take action.
Trump's mentor Roy Cohn was into teenage boys, and possibly younger, and he also had a side blackmail/honeypot racket that was similar to the Epstein/Maxwell business. Trump is definitely not into boys, but he knows the nature of that business and the power dynamics involved.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Trump is baiting them. Again. For what, the thousandth time?

If he comes out swinging against this chick, then the left defends the pedos.

By him playing like shes a good girl and he doesn't know anything about nothin, the left pushes for more sunlight on the subject. They are shooting loads in their own pants right now that Trump is some pedo and likes banging under age girls in some cinder block shack. So they will push for more, thereby uncovering their own elites as kid fuckers.

Or maybe New Trump really is a kid fucker and likes doing blow with Clinton while they wait for their adrenachrome to take action.
Could be me, but the majority of 2016 flavored Trumpanzees seem relatively oblivious or indifferent to the Epstein / Maxwell chronicles. The majority don't seem to pay attention to the "JQ" (and this story) & they consider it to be a distraction from cheerleading for their deity Trump. If they're indifferent, then Trump does himself no favors I guess to get in too deep commenting on the situation. End of the day we really don't know how deep his ties go with them until the documents are unsealed & become public. Bill Clinton seemed more in bed with this crew of people of course.

RWIsrael

Woodpecker
So, even if Maxwell spills the beans, how effective are those paedophilia charges going to be anyway if there is no one who will prosecute?

In Israel we're seeing Ehud Barak (former PM and leading the protests against Netanyahu) identified as having been close buddies with Epstein and having visited his island, however nobody in the media is running the story, no police investigations, the entire deepstate-media apparatus is focused on deposing the current PM and running positive propaganda for the violent protest groups funded by Soros.
Anyone who brings up this connection is immediately discounted as a conspiracy theorist who just wants to protect Netanyahu from corruption charges.

If Maxwell formally and officially testifies that Hillary Clinton and Bill Gates both raped minors, still nothing will be done and the media will spin it as pro-Trump propaganda.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
You question can be summed up like this.

"Under what circumstances are the majority of the upper echelons of government going to investigate themselves, charge themselves, prosecute themselves and jail themselves?"

They are either luciferian pedophiles or enablers and servants of same. Some are worse than luciferian pedophiles. They are literally murderous satanic cannibals.

Our only reasonable options are to protect our own, help the victims as best we can and weather the storm until their house of evil falls in on itself.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
The copy-and-paste method is confirmed. Also, I did ctrl+A (select all) to highlight everything in PDF, which displays blue background color. But it actually shows everything in PDF when using ctrl+A.

Edit. For those who wish to download the PDF file faster, go to https://pastebin.com/VHiDdX3V. The official PDF file download at the Court's website is very slow. https://pastebin.com/VHiDdX3V downloads the PDF files faster. (Just copy the PDF's URL you're interested in and paste it into your browser's address bar.)

Last edited:

pitbullowner

Pelican
The copy-and-paste method is confirmed. Also, I did ctrl+A (select all) to highlight everything in PDF, which displays blue background color. But it actually shows everything in PDF when using ctrl+A.

Edit. For those who wish to download the PDF file faster, go to https://pastebin.com/VHiDdX3V. The official PDF file download at the Court's website is very slow. https://pastebin.com/VHiDdX3V downloads the PDF files faster. (Just copy the PDF's URL you're interested in and paste it into your browser's address bar.)

open up a torrent and list a tracker, I'll get it that way

Could be me, but the majority of 2016 flavored Trumpanzees seem relatively oblivious or indifferent to the Epstein / Maxwell chronicles. The majority don't seem to pay attention to the "JQ" (and this story) & they consider it to be a distraction from cheerleading for their deity Trump. If they're indifferent, then Trump does himself no favors I guess to get in too deep commenting on the situation. End of the day we really don't know how deep his ties go with them until the documents are unsealed & become public. Bill Clinton seemed more in bed with this crew of people of course.

I think President Trump, or his son watches this forum...or someone close enough to him to make an impact that had something like this happen recently.

I'll say, this is probably the highest concentration of level, sophisticated minds you'll find on the internet...and if anyone 6 degrees from trump reads this stuff, we could potentially effect the outcomes of the election in a positive way.

I'll say this much, I'm literally 4 degrees of separation ( in reference to the kevin bacon thing from the 90s the from President Trump though...So i want all of y'all to keep the dialogue going.

Last edited:

MRAll134

Kingfisher
It looks like one of the redacted names is Bill Richardson, a former New Mexico Gov. (2008) and presidential candidate. He got some sort of *special* massage. His name is mentioned on the second page:

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Reading this made me sick and angry.

All these sordid tales involving the devilish Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein & their oligarch pals reminds me to some degree of a very disgusting & controversial film that came out in 1975 (Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom) and directed by the infamous Pier Paolo Pasolini from Italy. The art horror "film is a loose adaptation of the 1785 book (first published in 1904) The 120 Days of Sodom by the Marquis de Sade, set during World War II, and was Pasolini's final film, being released three weeks after his murder. The film focuses on four wealthy, corrupt Italian libertines, in the time of the fascist Republic of Salò (1943–1945). The libertines kidnap 18 teenagers and subject them to four months of extreme violence, murder, sadism and sexual and mental torture. The film explores the themes of political corruption, consumerism, authoritarianism, nihilism, morality, capitalism, abuse of power, social Darwinism, sadism, sexuality, and fascism."

Jeffrey Epstein himself had an interest in the published works of Marquis de Sade as evidenced by a March 2003 Vanity Fair interview by Vicky Ward:

"[Epstein's] office features a gilded desk (which Epstein tells people belonged to banker J. P. Morgan), 18th-century black lacquered Portuguese cabinets, and a nine-foot ebony Steinway “D” grand. On the desk, a paperback copy of the Marquis de Sade’s The Misfortunes of Virtue was recently spotted." - THE TALENTED MR. EPSTEIN - Vanity Fair (March 2003)

The film director Pier Pasolini had also directed The Gospel According to St. Matthew which released in 1964.

Pasolini suffered a particularly gruesome demise in November of 1975 when he was murdered in this fashion: Pasolini was murdered on 2 November 1975 on the beach at Ostia.[24] He had been run over several times by his own car. Multiple bones were broken and his testicles were crushed by what appeared to be a metal bar. An autopsy revealed that his body had been partially burned with gasoline after death. The crime was long viewed as a Mafia-style revenge killing, one extremely unlikely to have been carried out by only one person. Pasolini was buried in Casarsa.