Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
The copy-and-paste method is confirmed. Also, I did ctrl+A (select all) to highlight everything in PDF, which displays blue background color. But it actually shows everything in PDF when using ctrl+A.

Edit. For those who wish to download the PDF file faster, go to https://pastebin.com/VHiDdX3V. The official PDF file download at the Court's website is very slow. https://pastebin.com/VHiDdX3V downloads the PDF files faster. (Just copy the PDF's URL you're interested in and paste it into your browser's address bar.)
Thanks just downloaded them all. If anyone wants to do it easily, use wget, make a text file of all the URLs (copy, paste), and then type in the command line "wget -i yourfilename.txt" I was able to get them all in under a minute.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
So these redacted documents were either a messed up operation or intentional do you think? Incompetence or done on purpose to ensure these names see the light of day.

Is there anyway a defense attorney for one of these people can call it prejudiced and ensure it cant go to court? Something about being unbiased etc. I'm thinking how a slimey POS lawyer would think here ;)

Peacock
Gold Member
Which names came out from the unredacted digital version?

There are hundreds of victims who could come forward and testify, in the past they were not only rebuffed by the FBI and MSM, but actively harrassed by them. If there is a real will to prosecute Maxwell, they would have opened the lawsuit to the other victims.

Maria Farmer is the most notable one, because her case became public after Whitney Webb interviewed her and publicized that long 3hr interview. Farmer's testimony is unique, because she got very close to Epstein and Maxwell and got to work with them on a very close and personal basis. As well she is currently fighting cancer, possibly a weaponized version, and she might not have long to live.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
Thats what I was getting at. Whoever did this is going to feel some heat but can it affect any trial?
I am not a lawyer. You should follow Barnes_Law on Twitter. This guy does great interviews with Viva Frei and will surely talk about this case.

I am just surprised that more names have not come out, from the redacted sections. I listed one, on the previous page of this thread, but have not seen any others.

Peacock
Gold Member
This is a mosad honeytrap blackmail operation that has run for several decades, which had used over a thousand girls. They have literally hundreds of VIPs compromised. Look for them to throw a handful of big names as red meat for the public, and a list of dead or geriatric johns like that MIT prof, but they'll keep the big fish like Bill Gates off the case.

PixelFree

Kingfisher
I think President Trump, or his son watches this forum...or someone close enough to him to make an impact that had something like this happen recently.

I'll say, this is probably the highest concentration of level, sophisticated minds you'll find on the internet...and if anyone 6 degrees from trump reads this stuff, we could potentially effect the outcomes of the election in a positive way.
Dear FBI, our autism must only be used for the powers of good.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Dershowitz is digging himself into a hole.

Dershowitz's rambling continue.
=====
He lawyers admit she was “wrong“ about me and others such as Al and Tipper Gore.
There are no new accusations against me in the documents I got unsealed. All her accusations were made in suits she filed years ago. They were false then and now, as shown by her emails and manuscript that prove I never met her. MTC
=====

Alright, alright...keep your pants on, Al.

Update. Court has just sided with Maxwell.

Update II. Dershowitz was just on the Tucker Carlson show tonight.

Last edited:

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Dershowitz is digging himself into a hole.

Dershowitz's rambling continue.
=====
He lawyers admit she was “wrong“ about me and others such as Al and Tipper Gore.
There are no new accusations against me in the documents I got unsealed. All her accusations were made in suits she filed years ago. They were false then and now, as shown by her emails and manuscript that prove I never met her. MTC
=====

Alright, alright...keep your pants on, Al.

Update. Court has just sided with Maxwell.

Update II. Dershowitz was just on the Tucker Carlson show tonight.

Face it Dersh dogg. You're that geeky Ashkenazi Jewish boy that had no game growing up & you enjoyed taking advantage of the lost young women that ol Jeffrey boy threw at you like bones to a pathetic, mangy dog. Your wife probably can't stand the sight of you and likely only puts up with you for the money. This also goes to show that the almighty Ivy League & Harvard University has made some horrendous hiring decisions when they chose to hire you and retain you among their ranks. Sigh, wish Al could read this. :hmm::nerd

hedonist

Woodpecker
Face it Dersh dogg. You're that geeky Ashkenazi Jewish boy that had no game growing up & you enjoyed taking advantage of the lost young women that ol Jeffrey boy threw at you like bones to a pathetic, mangy dog. Your wife probably can't stand the sight of you and likely only puts up with you for the money. This also goes to show that the almighty Ivy League & Harvard University has made some horrendous hiring decisions when they chose to hire you and retain you among their ranks. Sigh, wish Al could read this. :hmm::nerd
For the "chosen people" they sure like blonde haired and blue eyed girls.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Which names came out from the unredacted digital version?

There are hundreds of victims who could come forward and testify, in the past they were not only rebuffed by the FBI and MSM, but actively harrassed by them. If there is a real will to prosecute Maxwell, they would have opened the lawsuit to the other victims.

Maria Farmer is the most notable one, because her case became public after Whitney Webb interviewed her and publicized that long 3hr interview. Farmer's testimony is unique, because she got very close to Epstein and Maxwell and got to work with them on a very close and personal basis. As well she is currently fighting cancer, possibly a weaponized version, and she might not have long to live.

The majority of those girls must have been tossed over the cliffs at Little St. James... only 30 are brave enough to come forward out of thousands?

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
The entire document dump did not reveal anything big, only some minor details on how those two pedos operated and tried to cover up everything in the last 10 years. No new big names. The main cache of documents will be kept secret till Sep 22. The Second Court of Appeals have granted Maxwell's lawyers a stay till then.

Bill Clinton has again denied ever being on Epstein island. Maybe Virginia should sue him just like she did Maxwell to drag him to court and let things come out via the discovery process.

Edit - The copy/paste thing doesn't seem to work for me. Looked up on twitter what the redacted parts are supposed to be saying but couldn't find anything. I mean nothing that the MSM is not reporting.

Last edited: