Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker

The duo were relentless pursuers of underage/ barely legal girls so when was JE working? The MSM just refuses to look at the money angle.

I can't recommend the Paris Hilton Chrome Wallpaper enough... genuis))

I keep forgetting what I wanted to search for, and just open up new windows for the entertainment.

Never gets old.

Last edited:
Hollywood Elites Rush To Normalize Pedophilia Before They're All Outed By Ghislaine Maxwell

maxwell.jpg

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Unable to confirm if any of this is true.

Via Neon Revolt
More assassination attempts on #GhislaineMaxwell.

The crew that's been here will remember the original blind items, and the posts by HRC that seemed to be asking for them. 8/14 was the first attempt. 9/4 was last night.

CDAN + QPatriots may have just saved her life/prevented another Epstein situation.

#CDAN

Jockser @jockser
What happened on 8 14?

Neon Revolt @NeonRevolt
@jockser Fire lit in her cellblock by inmates to try to distract guards so an assassin could break in.

Instead, she was surrounded by a literal phalanx that night.

Tend to think some of the decodes presented here had something to do with that. Check the #CDAN hashtag here on Gab to find the original posts, and you'll be able to see how it unfolded more clearly.

beta_plus

Pelican
Unable to confirm if any of this is true.

Via Neon Revolt

I've always wondered why these issues have to be tried in New York City with the Southern or Eastern Districts of New York. If these are federal trials. couldn't this be done in another part of the country where protecting her before trial would be easier? Any lawyers here know why?

I was just wondering that. Surely there’s somewhere to hold extremely high-value prisoners privately, in some unnamed government complex that nobody can get to.
For an extreme case, sometimes the U.S. Marshal's will take a person to a secret safe house, a literal house or an apartment that has been fortified against attack, and provide 24/7 protection, with several heavily armed Marshals present at all times to make sure the bad guys don't kill the person they are protecting. Now considering what Ghislaine Maxwell knows about some very powerful and evil people, shouldn't she get such protection? I have a strong gut feeling she is being set up to die before she ever makes it to a court room. I'm actually amazed she is still alive, at this point.

fokker

Pelican
I've heard theories that they're gonna have her say that Trump raped a 12-year-old girl and she witnessed the whole thing a week before the election, which they're gonna combine with some MAGA/Proud Boys terrorist attack false flag (which I brought up in the "What will happen in September" thread).

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
I've always wondered why these issues have to be tried in New York City with the Southern or Eastern Districts of New York. If these are federal trials. couldn't this be done in another part of the country where protecting her before trial would be easier? Any lawyers here know why?
It gets weirder. Check this out.

Note: I'm looking for Strauss' resignation letter that I saw in twitter-sphere somewhere.

Last edited:

Troller

Woodpecker
She will be “offed“ just like Epstein. And sent back to Israel.

Rumours it was not just pedo shit happening on that island. But a lot of scientific experimentations with genes.

Last edited: