Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
There was some story about Ghislaine out this week (lawyers arguing for bail) and the included picture was a sketch.

I am not aware of any evidence she is actually in custody right now.

Towgunner

Woodpecker
Well now. What will happen to Ghislaine going forward. Like Trump I have not conceded, but, what would a biden "presidency" look like. I think the Ghislaine issue played a big part in the election. "They" can't or couldn't let Trump win because he would continue you with this investigation and keep an sharp eye on it. If she were to slip on a noose, he'd call it out too. The secrets she holds can bring down the system. She knows most of the demons in our world. Clinton was all over that island, that's basically household info. Her testimony would make it official. Imagine that, a recent president being charged and even likely convicted with pedophilia. Ditto for a very large cross section of the global elite. This is very damaging. There's something about Trump also being very active hunting down human and sex trafficing. He's on their tail. And there's news of yet another wealthy person, a fashion mogul, being raided for this kind of thing.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Well now. What will happen to Ghislaine going forward. Like Trump I have not conceded, but, what would a biden "presidency" look like. I think the Ghislaine issue played a big part in the election. "They" can't or couldn't let Trump win because he would continue you with this investigation and keep an sharp eye on it. If she were to slip on a noose, he'd call it out too. The secrets she holds can bring down the system. She knows most of the demons in our world. Clinton was all over that island, that's basically household info. Her testimony would make it official. Imagine that, a recent president being charged and even likely convicted with pedophilia. Ditto for a very large cross section of the global elite. This is very damaging. There's something about Trump also being very active hunting down human and sex trafficing. He's on their tail. And there's news of yet another wealthy person, a fashion mogul, being raided for this kind of thing.

The British Queen should strip Prince Andrew of his "royal" title after his involvement with Epstein, Maxwell, Giuffre, etc. Instead she coddles him like a baby & probably likes him more than Prince Harry lol. Sigh.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
NlZNY

Official_roberts_CJ.jpg

Cmon man

More like Roberts derelict drug dealing brother ...that Id buy ;)

Last edited: