Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested

just a human

Banned
Atheist
I was reading WP article about Pfizer contracts, and this jumped out. A bit surprising, in good sense this time...
"...Yet these women have seized on similar strategies for their defense: Blame the men..."

"...False feminism always hurts the cause of gender equality. The suggestion that a woman guilty of wrongdoing can only ever have been under the control of a man deprives all women of agency. After all, to become less culpable, they must also become less capable. This is an appeal to prejudice masquerading as progressivism.
The least sexist thing we can do is embrace the uninspiring reality: Women can be evil, too..."

Last edited:

paternos

Robin
Catholic
I was thinking about this case today. I see this as propaganda. Propaganda to divert our attention.

It's being reduced to Maxwell fixing girls for older guys on an airplane with marketing lines as "the lolita express". They fully spin it to a sex angle.

But as with any spin.. What do they want you to forget?

They want you to forget about a network of very powerful people. Her Jew father being a prominent Mossad agent, a media mogul, one of the richest men in the world and connected to the full Israeli top. I think we see here a piece in the puzzle of our Jew and billionaire lead society, maybe some blackmail & sexual, but at the core i think it's a Jew lead network with the most powerful connections on earth with her and Epstein having a crucial position. I watched some videos of the island, it's mostly extreme luxury, seems most like a Jewish elite giving their guests a great time. In a way it shows the new world order. A global network with Jews at the core of it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I would love to see this investigated and laid bare.

I think this lawsuit is a show for the people. How realistic is it that the daughter of one of the most powerful in the world is just pimping girls?

I think that's what they want us to believe.

Propaganda to divert the attention. Jews are masters at this.

Jane, one of the testifying girls is of course a pain in the ass for the Jews, she had received $5m (£3.75m) from the "victims' compensation fund" (How Jewish, portraying bribery as a compensation fund:laughter:) and still went to court. Most girls would have just accepted the money and went on with life.

My guess how this plays out:
- Judge will say: Maxwell should have never done this.
- Maxwell will testify she didn't know the girls were under 18.
- Maxwell will get a low sentence for sexual crime. Which is a great damage control for the Jews.

Left wing media will build up sympathy for her. CNN is already canonizing her as a hero. Who is Ghislaine? (Look at the beautiful smiling photos they use of her, can you imagine this for Derek Chauvin?)

Meanwhile Jews will spin Q-anon type theories to distract the right wing. All bases covered.

And we will never see any investigation in this network and what they discussed and did together. Hey.. Who would dare to investigate the ruler?

I'm happy we have God on our side, let these devils sacrifice at their altars of baal, it's just a shame these freaks run our society.

Last edited:

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Exactly! What’s the real significance of the Epstein scandal? Not female trafficking or underage prostitution per se, but the fact that Mossad appears to have engineered a decades old trap to ensnare politicians and tycoons and whatever other movers and shakers and then blackmail them with the spy footage of them getting it on with underage girls (and who knows what kinky, perverted stuff they got on camera). That way they can ensure their unswerving loyalty and slavish servility towards “America’s greatest ally.”

The real scandal is what it tells us about how Mossad - and Israel in general - function to get what they want out of powerful people.

paternos

Robin
Catholic
Exactly! What’s the real significance of the Epstein scandal? Not female trafficking or underage prostitution per se, but the fact that Mossad appears to have engineered a decades old trap to ensnare politicians and tycoons and whatever other movers and shakers and then blackmail them with the spy footage of them getting it on with underage girls (and who knows what kinky, perverted stuff they got on camera). That way they can ensure their unswerving loyalty and slavish servility towards “America’s greatest ally.”

The real scandal is what it tells us about how Mossad - and Israel in general - function to get what they want out of powerful people.
Exactly and even if we strip away the alleged sexual perversion and blackmail. We see a clear picture.

Of a global elite, flying in secret to an extremely luxurious private island all paid for and run by Epstein and Maxwell unknown by the general public. Who else in the world can have a secret island and can receive royalty and people like Gates, Clinton, Kennedy and Trump?

I remember seeing this Epstein case pop up years ago and thinking how will they save their asses out of this one.. They have some skilled propagandists in their ranks for sure.

Israel rules the world.

Meanwhile Israel has 14 of 19 UN resolutions against them.

What is funny is that UN watch is a Jewish NGO complaining on the amount of UN cases against Israel. :laughter:
They don't even understand the absurdity of it. A complete lack of self-reflection. They are so powerful they don't understand how the UN dares to outline their crimes to humanity in Israel.

The other ones: Iran, Syria, North Korea, Myanmar, and Crimea are mostly fully isolated, like Iran & North Korea completely economically isolated form the Jewish Western power block turning their people into poverty.

Imagine the US giving 2.7 billion Euros to Iran, Syria, North Korea, Myanmar or Crimea.

Who call the shots?

This is all power politics, and Jews are at the top of the chain and can do whatever they want.

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member

Ghislaine Maxwell Found Guilty Of Helping Epstein Sexually Abuse Teen Girls

teaser image
“Maxwell was Jeffrey Epstein’s right hand,”

Today, after six days of deliberations over accusations that Maxwell helped pedophile Jeffrey Epstein mount a “pyramid scheme of abuse” involving underage girls, the jury came to their decision ahead of what was to be a working weekend through the new years' break.

The jury found her guilty on 5 of the 6 counts of luring and grooming underage girls for sexual abuse by Jeffrey Epstein, a verdict that offers some long-delayed justice for his victims.

She was acquitted of one count of enticing a minor to travel across state lines to engage in an illegal sexual act.

The verdict was largely a rejection of Ms. Maxwell’s defense, which centered on an argument that government’s case was based on flimsy evidence, prosecutors’ animus toward Mr. Epstein, and the inconsistent accounts of women who were motivated by money to point the finger at Ms. Maxwell.

AP reports that she stood with her hands folded as the jury filed out, and glanced at her siblings as she herself was led from the courtroom, but was otherwise stoic.

Maxwell faces up to 70 years behind bars, and still awaits trial on two counts of perjury.

Lawsuits involving the abuse allegations also continue, including one in which a woman not involved in the trial, Virginia Giuffre, says she was coerced into sexual encounters with Prince Andrew when she was 17. Andrew has denied her account and that lawsuit is not expected to come to trial for many months.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
"Ghislaine's new prison guard looks familiar... :hmm: "

d399c25bd30de3fe.jpg

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian

Ember

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Jean-Luc Brunel did not kill himself.

paternos

Robin
Catholic

But I keep having faith in our democracy! Our courageous leaders! The billionaires fighting climate change! We owe to the Holocaust survivors and the millions that were murdered! The liberals keeping us free! No children, no meat, no car for the coming generations! We are here to fight the Nazis! For LGBTQI! Against evil Russia and China! To the moon! Reparations for the victims of slavery! Compassion for victims of spontaneous suicide! This is who we are!