Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
This guy, who had a thing for young WASPish males, and who died of AIDS, was Trump's mentor:

Roy Cohn with a young Donald Trump at a costume party:

That is NOT young DJT... So I call Bull Shite on this pic - If you had a pic of Trump banging Mick Jaggers Wife at Platos Retreat that would be more believable - Trump had a thing for 20 something hot young female banglers - not Homosexuals...

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
My point is, its all rather circumstantial (if it even reaches that level) when it comes to Trump. Its all, he was connected with someone and then he severed all connections with them later, so he must be involved, somehow.

It certainly appears that a lot of rich/powerful/famous people enjoyed EpsteinPaedoTours package holidays, but there is no evidence of Trump actually doing so, the only evidence is of him not liking/hating paedos and supporting their victims.

Considering how much the press and ruling classes hate Trump, I would assume if there was any evidence at all it would be something we would never hear the end of.

There is a theory that explains this (it is similar to the Michael Jackson theory if you know it), that one of Trumps children was a victim of, or almost a victim of one of these paedos and thats why he hates them so much. Would explain some of Tiffanys wilder ways in comparison to the other children perhaps. But thats just conjecture.
Never said he was but he hung around them and his backers and mentors are deep state swamp things with big pockets who are connected to other creatures, some of whom we dont even know because they are that powerful.

If you hang around sewage you will begin to reek of it soon enough.

I refuse to believe a billionaire playboy who had money troubles and got rescued by Big Jews is a guy I should trust with the future of the USA and western nations. That is Q-level worship and is the reverse of TDS.

the future of the USA and western nations. That is Q-level worship and is the reverse of TDS.
There is no future for the "USA" and "The West" unless someone like Trump manages to pull a miracle and somehow drain the swamp while placating blacks and millennials.

Otherwise, the USA is done, unless it lingers on with a hostile elite, like how Mehmet carried on calling Constantinople, Rome, and himself Caesar.

Peacock
Gold Member
That is NOT young DJT... So I call Bull Shite on this pic - If you had a pic of Trump banging Mick Jaggers Wife at Platos Retreat that would be more believable - Trump had a thing for 20 something hot young female banglers - not Homosexuals...
No it's him, the picture of legionaire Trump is from Vanity Fair, it's labeled "Roy Cohn and Donald Trump". An outfit like Vanity Fair would be sued if this picture were mislabeled.

Roman legionaire Donald Trump next to Eric Trump:

1594081067510.png1594081587381.png

Roy Cohn was Trump's mentor when he was young. Trump in his book cited David Geffen as another mentor.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
Only someone schooled in the game could have beaten them at it.

The problem is that someone who can beat them at their own game is not going to be a moral leader.

Strange times.

Trump is basically the better side of the swamp, better than any other Republican he run against.

He's been able to hold two incompatible constituencies so far, America Firsters with neocon/neoliberal people like Kushner, Adelson, Pompeo etc., because he knows the alternative is much worse (South Africa-style reparations, TPP, Hilary no-fly-zone hot wars, unbridled cultural marxism etc)

It looks like the most disappointing aspect of his presidency so far could be the Blackrock takeover, which is a pure swamp play.

The other really bad factor is that Trump has galvanized the left and brought the craziest, nastiest elements in them.

Gimlet

Woodpecker
No it's him, the picture of legionaire Trump is from Vanity Fair, it's labeled "Roy Cohn and Donald Trump". An outfit like Vanity Fair would be sued if this picture were mislabeled.

Roman legionaire Trump next to Eric Trump:

View attachment 23820View attachment 23822

Roy Cohn was Trump's mentor when he was young. Trump in his book cited David Geffen as another mentor.
That is not Trump. It is not labeled "Roy Cohn and Trump," it is labeled " Roy Cohn and Donald Trump in a still from WHERE’S MY ROY COHN?" The magazine is not on the hook if they are wrong, "Where's My Roy Cohn" is. What is that, a movie? A documentary? A reenactment? We have no idea. Classic media manipulation.

Here they are together for real:

Peacock
Gold Member
Regardless,
That is not Trump. It is not labeled "Roy Cohn and Trump," it is labeled " Roy Cohn and Donald Trump in a still from WHERE’S MY ROY COHN?" The magazine is not on the hook if they are wrong, "Where's My Roy Cohn" is. What is that, a movie? A documentary? A reenactment? We have no idea. Classic media manipulation.

-The label clearly says "Roy Cohn and Donald Trump". If this wasn't Trump, he could still easily sue Vanity Fair, or at least have them retract that label, regardless of where the original picture came from.

-This is clearly Donald Trump, same nose bridge and V-shaped brow, and you have to admit the resemblance with current day Eric Trump and Roman Donald side by side is quite striking, shades of Trudeau and young Fidel Castro.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
This Ellen K. Pao thing.
Sometimes I'm a tad flippant about the whole 'The Big Club' thing.

Yet when you consider the sheer no. of notable people Ghislane 'rubbed shoulders' with (Kreepy Kevin, Ponce Andrew, Effete Elon, Ellen K. Pao et al.).
Really puts far more weight behind the whole 'The Big Club' thing...

Gimlet

Woodpecker
Regardless,

-The label clearly says "Roy Cohn and Donald Trump". If this wasn't Trump, he could still easily sue Vanity Fair, or at least have them retract that label, regardless of where the original picture came from.
<snip>
It looks nothing like him, and again it is labeled as a still from a movie of some sort. I can show you a still of Mickey Mouse & Goofy but it does not make it real. There are pictures of him at the same age, no need to use Jr's picture. I don't have skin in the game, other than holding the media to a standard that I wish would stop this type of manipulation. Good luck, I think you are being duped over something that is not neccessary

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
With the general sentiment out there, that she won't survive long in prison, as per Epstein.

Was she desperately avoiding the authorities to avoid normal justice?
Or was she desperately avoiding capture to avoid an execution...?

Horus

Ostrich
Gold Member
My guess is that she will only snitch on a few mid level guys, just enough to satisfy and shock the public into believing that this whole sordid thing has been stopped in its tracks. Perhaps it will include a few prominent Wall Street guys and some moderately well known Hollywood stars and other celebrities. But the idea that she will spill the beans on every person involved and bring the whole thing crashing to the ground is pure fantasy. Bill Clinton isn't going to jail, nor is Prince Andrew. Nor are many, many other powerful and famous people. There just needs to be a few household names which will sufficiently captivate the public's attention, and once the token trials are over, it will quickly and magically disappear from our memory.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
So Epstein gets suicided and Ghislaine finally gets arrested and what do the Guardian and CNN report on? That Donald Trump got cropped of a photo with Epstein by Fox News.

They never paid any attention at all to Epstein's suicide or the whereabout of Ghislaine Maxwell, but they take shots at Trump whenever possible.

For at least a decade Epstein was the story of a lifetime. Eyes Wide Shut in real life. But everyone turned a blind eye. Interesting.