Giving up caffeine is a game changer

Brebelle3

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Late to the thread here and have not read every single post obviously, so apologies if this has already been mentioned.

Have you tried wheat grass? I have it in the mornings on an empty stomach and it's incredible. Energy boost, feeling of vitality and wellness, just great. Also have another greens blend with wheat grass, spirulina, chlorella and a bit of green tea. Alkalizes the blood and provides natural energy by way of aminos and vitamins. Highly recommended.
Awesome advice gentlemen.

Yes, I used to take daily greens, so that might be something to try in the mornings.

Thanks @r3d and @newcomer for your replies.

I'll give these a try.

This is why i come here for honest opinions.

God bless

bubs

Sparrow
Awesome advice gentlemen.

Yes, I used to take daily greens, so that might be something to try in the mornings.

Thanks @r3d and @newcomer for your replies.

I'll give these a try.

This is why i come here for honest opinions.

God bless
I was wondering if there is a natural way to produce energy that caffeine has always seemed to provide. Maybe I’ll give this a try as well. I didn’t drink coffee theu high school and college and was always tired. Started to drink coffee as an adult and got productive and energetic. Afternoon lulls and tiredness are fixed with 1 cup. Hoefullly there is a solution other than coffee because this has always fixed me fine.