Globalists losing control over their narrative

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Other Christian
About a year ago I tried (just for the heck of it) to edit a wiki article. This one to be specific; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_Power It's a hatchet job on Dr. Michael Eades basically, who's promoting a meat based/paleo type diet, and has done so with excellent scientific reasoning for a long time.

I bombarded it with data and citations I would say, and went many rounds with the other "senior editors" over there. (after learning their archaic communication system) It was always removed, and the reasons they provided was not enough evidence, fringe/minority view etc. In the end I pointed out that the Holocaust article segment dealing with the gas-chambers only contained references to books written by Jewish authors, and that these books themselves did not provide any hard data at all. Why the double standard and so on... That was the end of my very short Wikipedia writer career! I do wonder who these people are? The one's that moderate and edit wiki, reddit etc. Do they get paid for this, or is it all based on useful idiots working for free?

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
At this point it's not about whether the info is there, but whether you want to find and see it or not. And frankly, it is scary to take the decision to look for it. Once you put the spade in the ground you can't go back and essentially you convict yourself to a lifelong delving through the mine of truth. I fully understand why people don't even want to go into the info. Once you've seen the Wiz of Oz you can't unsee it. Especially after the last 3 years if you still don't know what's up that's a choice, unless you're old and incapable with the internet maybe. But eventually those who take the red pill win, as the Truth shall set us free.

Overall I think wel never really surpass a 90-10 percent of those in the system and those to some extent knowledge wise out of the system. Most people will literally die and fight themselves to death to defend the system that has them in its lying claws. Their personality, entire existance, worldview, purpose, emotional structure and who they are is based on wearing 3 masks, taking the 6th booster, believing science as a religion, watching TV, sulking about climate change, standing up against racism, anti trannyism, religion and Christianity in particular, colonialism, mysogyny, inequality, 28 genders, prejudice, the pay gap, whatever thing they can combat and destroy to give their lives meaning. The idea of a huge wake up is a fallacy. People are en masse vitriolic and live with hubris, hyped and sped up by the media, fleeting societal ideas, feminism, social media, tictoc etc.

We should in my view lead by example, delve the mine of truth daily for more depth of understanding and tiny new emeralds, rubies, chrystals and sapphires to take to the next day, so that we can manouevre optimally in a world that collapses in real time around us. Those who will come with us must have the humility to learn and shut their piehole and judgment, like we all here did at some point. Hubris, excessive and dangerous pride and overconfidence, will be the biggest stumbling block to overcome for the normie.

EndlessGravity

Banned
Protestant
See I wonder if it's the opposite. I've come to suspect that most of the alternative media ("red-pilling") are also in the bag for the system in one way or another to provide a counter narrative.

The lab leak for covid is one example. It's based on what is certainly govt-created propaganda. Yet most of the alternative media promoted it. The declining fertility narrative also seems suspect due to how the data is being presented.

Then you have characters like Cerno with his connections to Dershowitz or Posobiec's former intelligence experience, if I remember correctly, or Bannon with his Chinese nationals backing. Add in how all these alternative media types get banned from some platforms but always seem to find legitimate avenues to charge you money for their newest book or whatever.

If you pay attention too, many in the alternative media appear to actually be directly connected but without much ever mentioning each other, except here and there. If you think, you can come up with lots of examples where it seems like more than coincidence. It's almost as if they're grouped in such a way as to create different groupings to play off each other as needed.

I know this all sounds a bit paranoid but after seeing how easily conservatives eat up DeSantis as a potential candidate, a clear example of a fabricated "outsider" as I've ever seen, complete with lie after lie after lie, I'm starting to think the rabbit hole is deeper than most people realize.

The globalists losing control of the narrative sounds pretty nice... trust the plan right?

Edit: there's also something ironic in how that thread mentions even liberals are saying the govt is illegitimate. Like, can no one see the advantage of having that "red-pill" counter-narrative floating about?

Read the history of how finance has been slowly changed with these same sorts of narratives to gain generational control of them.

Last edited:

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Then you have characters like Cerno with his connections to Dershowitz or Posobiec's former intelligence experience, if I remember correctly, or Bannon with his Chinese nationals backing. Add in how all these alternative media types get banned from some platforms but always seem to find legitimate avenues to charge you money for their newest book or whatever.
Well, the people who used to watch Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly now follow people like Posobiec and Matt Walsh (my mom comes to mind), and the people who were following Posobiec and Matt Walsh in 2016 are now following Devon Stack, Vincent James, Roosh, etc. Overall a shifting and a huge improvement. The people like Posobiec, as sketchy as he is, are now forced to adopt rhetoric and positions that would have been shot down in the big tent populist movement of 2015/16 just to keep their following, which indicates a (hard to find a word that doesn't sound hyperbolic) mass enlightenment or awakening of the masses, or at least a radicalization as a result of society falling apart around them.

If you pay attention too, many in the alternative media appear to actually be directly connected but without much ever mentioning each other, except here and there. If you think, you can come up with lots of examples where it seems like more than coincidence. It's almost as if they're grouped in such a way as to create different groupings to play off each other as needed.
I think this is just a natural marketplace of ideas (apologies for using that term). It's not like you'd have Sean Hannity and Devon Stack with nothing in between or beyond. I listen to Ramzpaul just for casual updates though I disagree with him a lot and he admits to having to police his speech. That's fine for me, I don't need to be going full throttle 24/7.

I know this all sounds a bit paranoid but after seeing how easily conservatives eat up DeSantis as a potential candidate,
I honestly do not care how much politicians gatekeep at this point because we're past the point of finding a viable non-controlled candidate, but I am not blackpilled about that because now all they can do is slow the inevitable. Economic and social collapse is inevitable, we will eat our leaders, on the right or left, until one feels more threatened by the people than his puppetmasters. Take Matt Walsh and Jack Posobiec as an example, their audiences were essentially able to bully them into having more realistic and less terrible opinions. If Trump knew it would have gotten him dragged through the mud and made him lost his base, he wouldn't have waved that pride flag, but at that time, the base didn't see LGBTQ as a threat. They do now, and it won't fly again.

In Weimar Germany, essentially all of the government was controlled opposition, eventually someone else was found - now I pray we find someone better and more virtuous than that, but we will get to the point where people do not care as long as that someone actually marches with his people at a theoretical massive election fraud protest that may occur in a future presidential election.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
I've often thought about this fact and I'll provide this caveat:

They foresaw/accounted for this proliferation of information and thus are rapidly implementing authoritarian/total control measures to clamp down before the masses finish waking up (and before they're able to organize and assert dominance on the very few actual elite).

I believe this is why we're seeing acceleration on their part and also explains 'bizarre' things that 'just don't make sense' like covid responses, arming gov agencies to the teeth (ie dept. of education, usda, etc.), increasing gun grab attempts, massive irs expansion, farm land grabs, the list goes on and on.

I believe their theory is that they'll attain near total control by the time enough people understand their scheme to do anything about it.

I'll also say I personally believe they've miscalculated for one because they judge others based on themselves (huge mistake) and finally because they don't have God on their side (ultimate fail).

Last edited:

EndlessGravity

Banned
Protestant
They foresaw/accounted for this proliferation of information and thus are rapidly implementing authoritarian/total control measures to clamp down before the masses finish waking up (and before they're able to organize and assert dominance on the very few actual elite).

I understand and partially agree with what you wrote in your post @DanielH but mostly with what @presidentcarter wrote in this quote. I want to be clear that my political ideology is one where I think most of this stuff is probably organic (aka there's no REAL deep state per se but there are grifters just doing what comes easy).

However, I suspect though that the well has been so thoroughly poisoned (possibly by many of the people you mention as "red-pill" information sharers) that most of what everyone believes, even in the dissident community, is based on total fabrications and outright lies. For anyone who's read historic documentation of intelligence operations or talked with black-budget operatives (I've done both at length), you can see how many of these influencers who are shaping the "red-pill" narrative are probably associated with the govt. You can also see how they may be operating together to push certain ideas into the public zeitgeist, sometimes literally like a marketing funnel.

Not to blackpill though. This is how we get one step closer to the truth and part of that is recognizing how deep in the mud we are. I may be right or wrong and I welcome criticism on this.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
For the pessimists, consider that counter-narratives hardly existed until relatively recently. When the AIDS epidemic hit, there were no counter-narratives. It wasn't possible to believe it was fake unless you were getting your information underground or from shady websites. When 9/11 hit, it took years for me to encounter ideas that it was an inside job. After 9/11 happened, almost everyone believed in the official narrative for a period. Today, a mass shooting happens and within an hour there are doubts at what the FBI puts out! The point is not that the public is so awake that the globalists will soon lose power (though that does seem to be happening in some fashion), but that the globalists don't control the minds of the masses nearly as effectively. They rule, but at the same time, a growing percentage of the population is saying, "We know you're full of crap." The whole point of democracy is to rule by consent, and that consent is being eroded. The main reason why the globalists have gotten so aggressive in the past couple of years to force us to do their will is because their persuasion tactics no longer work on at least half of the population. They must turn authoritarian if they want to retain their power.

As for RVF, we're in a cozy position. We're not so big that we are targeted for aggressive subversion, like 4chan, but not so small that we don't attract sharp Christian minds to share the truth.

EndlessGravity

Banned
Protestant
For the pessimists, consider that counter-narratives hardly existed until relatively recently. When the AIDS epidemic hit, there were no counter-narratives. It wasn't possible to believe it was fake unless you were getting your information underground or from shady websites. When 9/11 hit, it took years for me to encounter ideas that it was an inside job. After 9/11 happened, almost everyone believed in the official narrative for a period. Today, a mass shooting happens and within an hour there are doubts at what the FBI puts out! The point is not that the public is so awake that the globalists will soon lose power (though that does seem to be happening in some fashion), but that the globalists don't control the minds of the masses nearly as effectively. They rule, but at the same time, a growing percentage of the population is saying, "We know you're full of crap." The whole point of democracy is to rule by consent, and that consent is being eroded. The main reason why the globalists have gotten so aggressive in the past couple of years to force us to do their will is because their persuasion tactics no longer work on at least half of the population. They must turn authoritarian if they want to retain their power.

As for RVF, we're in a cozy position. We're not so big that we are targeted for aggressive subversion, like 4chan, but not so small that we don't attract sharp Christian minds to share the truth.

What you say is somewhat true and for the record, I don't appreciate being called a "pessimist." Seeking truth is about optimism so you can be a better leader for those around you.

However, you're not addressing my point: the goal is to have no one able to trust anything while thinking they're getting closer to the truth, which is exactly what you've described, and for there to be constant "counter theories" cooked up. Normies buy the corporate media story; we buy the alternative media story. Both are, by intention or not, mostly founded on lies or nonsense and sold to us by influencers and personalities.

It's interesting you mention 4chan, @Roosh since it's somewhat obvious how many of the "red-pillers" spurring on this questioning of the corporate narrative are using it without saying so. However, I don't think it's coincidence how things like pizzagate and Q came from 4chan and were picked up and heavily promoted by the "red-pill" influencers.

Intelligence agencies have long used anonymous leaks to ensure you cannot trace the real providence of the information you have. How likely is it, for example, that the "red-pill" influencers who promoted 4chan theories but never talk about 4chan are part of the intelligence operation? All so we're constantly "questioning."

This is what I want to know.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I've often thought about this fact and I'll provide this caveat:

I believe this is why we're seeing acceleration on their part and also explains 'bizarre' things that 'just don't make sense' like covid responses, arming gov agencies to the teeth (ie dept. of education, usda, etc.), increasing gun grab attempts, massive irs expansion, farm land grabs, the list goes on and on.

I believe their theory is that they'll attain near total control by the time enough people understand their scheme to do anything about it.

I'll also say I personally believe they've miscalculated for one because they judge others based on themselves (huge mistake) and finally because they don't have God on their side (ultimate fail).
postoftheday-fuzia-1606571926.jpg

Good stuff.

I refuse to believe we live in a video game reality that was fantasized by a pair of demonically-possessed men who think they are women. I do believe that just about everything on the internet is an endless bread crumb trail, and that it doesn't necessarily weaken or strength adversaries and allies, but simply wastes time, with the occasional benefit of inducing some learned knowledge in people who would not have figured things out otherwise. The pre-2000s conspiratorial websites were much more fact-based and had long lists of genealogies and events and books and speeches, with no memes. It was almost like hush-hush journalism for those with the eyes to look and ears to listen. Alphabet agencies have a very small circle of talented, wise people that keep everything together from protocols to info/op sec to tracking algorithms to case loads, most of their employees are dumbed-down consumers and mixed race enigmas. This is why we must all spend adequate time away from all electronics, to not let our world-view be obscured simply by the harsh warlike truths we see online. It never stings as much as seeing something in person, nor does it reward as well as seeing something beautiful with our own eyes.

God did not intend man to sit in front of a computer all day and talk to people through radio waves.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I refuse to believe we live in a video game reality that was fantasized by a pair of demonically-possessed men who think they are women. I do believe that just about everything on the internet is an endless bread crumb trail, and that it doesn't necessarily weaken or strength adversaries and allies, but simply wastes time, with the occasional benefit of inducing some learned knowledge in people who would not have figured things out otherwise. The pre-2000s conspiratorial websites were much more fact-based and had long lists of genealogies and events and books and speeches, with no memes. It was almost like hush-hush journalism for those with the eyes to look and ears to listen. Alphabet agencies have a very small circle of talented, wise people that keep everything together from protocols to info/op sec to tracking algorithms to case loads, most of their employees are dumbed-down consumers and mixed race enigmas. This is why we must all spend adequate time away from all electronics, to not let our world-view be obscured simply by the harsh warlike truths we see online. It never stings as much as seeing something in person, nor does it reward as well as seeing something beautiful with our own eyes.

God did not intend man to sit in front of a computer all day and talk to people through radio waves.
True, but he allowed it and we generally try to use tech (which is dangerous, I agree) to inform and convince and this thread proves it can be quite successful in counteracting lies. I tend to think also that the listless behavior and type of tech/digital living we have also can't really last since it's so artificial. That sort of goes hand in hand with the population boom/dysgenic behavior/welfare states of the last 60 years, some of which have even had geopolitical reach and implication to also add to that boom, which can go bust like things we'll see soon, as well.

muscacav

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
At this point it's not about whether the info is there, but whether you want to find and see it or not. And frankly, it is scary to take the decision to look for it. Once you put the spade in the ground you can't go back and essentially you convict yourself to a lifelong delving through the mine of truth. I fully understand why people don't even want to go into the info. Once you've seen the Wiz of Oz you can't unsee it. Especially after the last 3 years if you still don't know what's up that's a choice, unless you're old and incapable with the internet maybe. But eventually those who take the red pill win, as the Truth shall set us free.

Overall I think wel never really surpass a 90-10 percent of those in the system and those to some extent knowledge wise out of the system. Most people will literally die and fight themselves to death to defend the system that has them in its lying claws. Their personality, entire existance, worldview, purpose, emotional structure and who they are is based on wearing 3 masks, taking the 6th booster, believing science as a religion, watching TV, sulking about climate change, standing up against racism, anti trannyism, religion and Christianity in particular, colonialism, mysogyny, inequality, 28 genders, prejudice, the pay gap, whatever thing they can combat and destroy to give their lives meaning. The idea of a huge wake up is a fallacy. People are en masse vitriolic and live with hubris, hyped and sped up by the media, fleeting societal ideas, feminism, social media, tictoc etc.

We should in my view lead by example, delve the mine of truth daily for more depth of understanding and tiny new emeralds, rubies, chrystals and sapphires to take to the next day, so that we can manouevre optimally in a world that collapses in real time around us. Those who will come with us must have the humility to learn and shut their piehole and judgment, like we all here did at some point. Hubris, excessive and dangerous pride and overconfidence, will be the biggest stumbling block to overcome for the normie.
I could see Morpheus having this talk with Neo.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
What you say is somewhat true and for the record, I don't appreciate being called a "pessimist." Seeking truth is about optimism so you can be a better leader for those around you.

However, you're not addressing my point: the goal is to have no one able to trust anything while thinking they're getting closer to the truth, which is exactly what you've described, and for there to be constant "counter theories" cooked up. Normies buy the corporate media story; we buy the alternative media story. Both are, by intention or not, mostly founded on lies or nonsense and sold to us by influencers and personalities.

It's interesting you mention 4chan, @Roosh since it's somewhat obvious how many of the "red-pillers" spurring on this questioning of the corporate narrative are using it without saying so. However, I don't think it's coincidence how things like pizzagate and Q came from 4chan and were picked up and heavily promoted by the "red-pill" influencers.

Intelligence agencies have long used anonymous leaks to ensure you cannot trace the real providence of the information you have. How likely is it, for example, that the "red-pill" influencers who promoted 4chan theories but never talk about 4chan are part of the intelligence operation? All so we're constantly "questioning."

This is what I want to know.

From Protocol 5:

"To control public opinion it is necessary to perplex it by the expression of numerous contradictory opinions until the Goys get lost in the labyrinth, and come to understand that it is best to have no opinion on political questions."

"Such questions are not intended to be understood by the people, since only he who rules knows them. This is the first secret."

BeatUpTruck

Robin
Other Christian
A couple of things from that twitter thread really stand out to me.

“If 911 happened today how many people would question it”

That’s a profound statement since A LOT of people would. That’s how much things have changed in the last 20 years, accelerating exponentially in the last two years.

“This is all because of the internet”

Expect there to be a clamp down/cyber attack which disables the internet soon. Let’s hope that enough people are awake before then.

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I don't believe there is a huge amount of outright shills. If there was, I think at some point there would have been a very large mask drop or peak behind the curtain. There are such examples with MSM, with Veritas video and people who have quit. When people quite Infowars (Aaron Dykes), they just said Jones was a lunatic.

It's likely that shills are much more organic. Just as the bioleninist state filters for people who will do whatever is required from above, media attracts such people. They don't need weekly meetings with the alphabet people. They just do what they are told and will be politely steered back on path if they are getting off script.

These people are too weird and disconnected to be able to roll out believable shills.

E_l8iubX0AAo6UT

When they planned Charlottesville, I remember huge numbers of people didn't go and told people it was a trap.

If the media was full of such people, we would have had too many slips, which doesn't appear to happen. If it's just people like Jeff Zucker and Ted Turner who know what's happening, these people have been highly vetted and may have been Epsteined. Much less likely to crack, than the 1,000s of gophers in the media. They are there out of ignorance and obedience.

I also don't buy the idea that you'd have shills telling people 90% of your agenda, and just missing out "It's the Jews". You've done most of the leg work. The evidence shows that they want to muddy the waters with fake info like QAnon. This board seems pretty good at filtering out such stuff. All I ever heard was QAnon was a psyop.

------------------------------

Going back to 2003 I was reading PDFs about the creature from Jekyll Island and grainy 64kbps Alex Jones WMV rips. At this point, no one knew about any of this stuff. At first, I felt I may loose my mind reading about this stuff that I'd never heard before. And I was relentlessly mocked for years.

But, I planted seeds in others' minds. So when there was a glitch in the matrix, as there increasingly is, they began to sprout. Some of those seeds took a few months; others more like a few decades.

One thing I remember telling people a lot in the early 2000s is how the environmental movement is fake and is being used to shut down production and force us into a technocratic tyranny when we will be living in box apartments etc. For a long time it seemed like it wasn't going to happen.

Lots of people have heard this kind of stuff, but then not really seen much of it coming into light. The fake pandemic put an end to this. The key aspect is that, in 2020, we saw the agenda to dramatically lower your living standards, economic agency, freedom. In a materialist world, this is what hits people. It's one thing seeing globalist primary sources of what they plan to do. Actually living in those plans has a different effect on people.

However, I don't think it's anywhere near 50% of people who see what is going on. I think there's only about 10% of people who have the ability to think, to greater and lesser extents. All of the others just look to see what others are doing and follow them.

What has happened in America is that the alternative media is so large that there are say, 40% of people, who just follow the 10% of dissident thinkers. If you take the UK, where the alternative media is much weaker, the extent to which people follow the 10% of thinkers is much lower.

The larger the alternative media, the more non-thinkers will follow. Citing politics there seems to be a threshold of when about 17% of people think something, it typically becomes dominant. To get people to switch from being a mainstream normie to an alternative normie, the normie needs to be made to feel threatened and uncomfortable in their chosen ecosystem. And as mentioned the mainstream has made many people feel uncomfortable by threatening their freedom and comfort.

I know one guy who I'd describe as a bit of a hippy type. Now he's reading John Coleman's Committee of 300, which is essentially a cornerstone Christian nationalist work. Only because the mainstream has made him very uncomfortable.

So now we have a situation where of the 10% of people who can think, maybe 1% of them are in the institutions and 99% of them are outside the institutions. Importantly, that 99% aren't just lulling around enjoying themselves or reading globalists plans that aren't being implemented. They are living in the implementation of globalist plans they don't like. This strikes me as particularly dangerous for the regime.

The literal potato heads, like Brain Smelter, are chitting out in the future rubble of regime HQ. Brain Stelter can't think, and his superiors can't think... These people have all been selected for loyalty. Then they have all these plans they are signed on to, that have been coming out of international institutions for decades. Big plans that can't work. There is no reverse. Most of the people who came up with these plans are dead or close, and they have chose no suitable successors. They've only chosen people who re-Tweet everything from The Lincoln Project.

kristol.png

The amount of memes they write themselves is astounding. We spend much time chuckling at their levels of disconnect and child-like thinking. This is a one-way street. If you see the memes their galaxy brains come up with, you'd have to be told they were memes and not examples of them soiling themselves. A good chuckle recently:

media%2FFXK3b1vXgAIiwgR.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

There is no one in the ship who can think to turn it round. They can only continue to follow orders into decline.

Final point. I often do Twitter searches for regime Jews + white/Christian etc. A common pattern is their dropping of the mask generally began somewhere between June 2015 and November 2016. It's since become prolific. This is a reason to vote orange in November 2024. Not because of policy, but for the continued dropping of the mask. Levels of noticing are as a result - growing.

Last edited: