Gnosticism and its impact on Christianity

Gnosticism summed up:
EavAHCWXsAgnjq0

The only thing that even remotely makes sense is their Marcionite sense of God. You know the usual atheist objection to God as cruel and capricious. Therefore concludes many of them.

He is the Demiurge.

So what is the deal with this sect? And why does its beliefs sound like someone wrote bad fan-fiction on par with Scientology?

And I notice that those ideas all make Satan out to be a Protagonist somehow. Who brought "Enlightenment" to Mankind as the light bringer.

Saving Humanity from God's tyranny who somehow trapped us in a matrix and is a sadist of some kind.

Same thing with the Myth of Prometheus which is a veiled dig at God. Who was punished for giving humanity "Wisdom and Freedom".

Really a distorted Satanic view of the "Freedom" that he claims to offer.

Gnosticism underlies every false religion out there. I think it, rather than Islam or secularism, is Christianity's true rival as it goes all the way back to the Garden of Eden with Lucifer's false promise that knowledge will make mankind into gods.

If you have an hour to kill, I recommend this video:
Indeed.

They claim to give the Red Pill to those who are trapped in the Matrix of false reality created by God.

Sounds very similar to Satan tempting Eve in the Garden.

Tactician

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Wow! That's a great vid. Very well put together & enjoyable, too. Thanks for posting that! Checks out with what I've studied. I'll be sure to fit her other vids into my schedule!

At the end of the day, it's probably Christianity vs one underlying religion/Luciferianism with concepts like us being gods, Jesus being just an enlightened dude, and checkerboard moral duality (learned this symbolism from 911). All of which are pretty anti-Christian!

Quick edit: As for this "third density" stuff there's a wacky, but fun conspiracy thread, titled Dialog with Hidden Hand, in which the OP claims to be a bloodline insider from "soul group Lucifer." These guys came to Earth to give us the tree of knowledge & free will in opposition to Jehovah who preferred to keep us as unconscious pets. Here's the link: http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

Last edited:

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Gnosticism is essentially luciferianism. In it God (Jehova/Yahweh) is the bad guy and loosifer is the good guy bringing the light to humans, liberating them from the matrix allegedly created by God. This is of course false, and an inversion of reality. In truth it is loosifer who is creating the matrix to imprison and deceive humans, leading them down to hell with him. God is truth.

ICXC

Sparrow
Gnosticism is essentially luciferianism. In it God (Jehova/Yahweh) is the bad guy and loosifer is the good guy bringing the light to humans, liberating them from the matrix allegedly created by God. This is of course false, and an inversion of reality. In truth it is loosifer who is creating the matrix to imprison and deceive humans, leading them down to hell with him. God is truth.

What ... the ... hell? Dude seriously, way to twist words to your liking, hats off to you dear sir for using relativism to it's complete and total fullness.

God created reality, all of nature, all time and all space and all actuality. This life and it's existence is not the 'matrix' and or a Houdini magic trick from lucifer. Everything is God's, everything under Heaven is God's not lucifer's, you speak for the devil and twist logic. Obviously evil distorts reality and tries to mask itself, but your equating the 'matrix' to be reality in your scenario here, and or you are suggesting life on earth is the matrix, but this is incorrect ... reality is God's creation and He owns all of His creation, reality is not under lucifer's control, your implication is appearing to suggest the 'matrix' is equal to reality of lucifer's design, this is incorrect and no different than saying lucifer made reality, which he didn't. You should watch your distorted wordplay because it's borderline as a pure manifestation of the satanic.
---
Job 41:11 11Who has a claim against me that I must pay? Everything under heaven belongs to me.
---
"In truth it is loosifer who is creating the matrix to imprison and deceive humans" - How? And what do you mean by 'matrix', you appear to be suggesting the matrix is all reality ... lucifier isn't creating anything, you don't even know what you are babbling about, seriously your premise is questionable at best (Gnosticism is essentially luciferianism - false.), but your conclusion is such a distortion of that premise. Gnosticism is satanic no diffferent than luciferianism, they are both evil. You are indirectly justifying either gnosticism or lucifierism or both.

"This is of course false, and an inversion of reality." - something luciferian would say, right ;i.e. because he mimics God, or tries too, correct? I can't tell if you are aware of how insanely backwards your logic is or if thats intentional or not, but appears pretty intentional and thus borderline demonic.

Again, lucifier isn't creating anything, it's a false 'light', it's not 'real', it's a mockery. Demonic evil mimics the spiritual and holy and sacred, it is not in and of itself capable of actual being or true essence. Anything it mimic's is an attempt to mock God (The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob and Jesus Christ) - which 'God' are saying is 'truth'?

You appear to be equating the 'matrix' as reality, or as simply society? Either way lucifer isn't making anything, only projecting and or smoke and mirrors, creating a false illusion. Again, it's a false 'light', it's not actual being. The 'matrix' is a poor metaphor for reality anyways ok, it doesn't actually explain anything and simply say's everything is like Descartes 'man behind the veil' and or that everything is a 'mask' of actuality. The deceiver - devils of gnosticism and lucifeir etc. - obviously play into this concept and want men to conjure false phantoms, but the actuality of existence is actual reality, while transitory, is still actuality. The only 'matrix' which exists are the mimicking of objectivity, but by no means is actuality. So, what am I saying here? ... Read the passage in scripture about the house divided...
---
14One day Jesus was driving out a demon that was mute. And when the demon was gone, the man who had been mute spoke. The crowds were amazed, 15but some of them said, “It is by Beelzebul, the prince of the demons, that He drives out demons.” 16And others tested Him by demanding a sign from heaven.…
--
Does satan drive out satan? You know who God is by the works that He does ... in other words the crowds thought Jesus was driving out demons by praying to demons, but this is an obvious contradiction. The point being Jesus was not demonic or evil because He was actually doing a good work and driving out the evil. Lucifer can't do 'good' because his/it's nature is one of simply mimicking, even if he were to give the appearance of 'goodness', it's only a mirror and not an actuality, again it's just an illusion, not an actuality. A spirit's nature is static and locked in place, it's not something which changes back and forth like a human nature, spiritual entities are one thing and one thing only, their essence and or species of existence is one thing and one thing only. One angelic being does 'this', another does 'that', 'this' or 'that' are their nature.

'Lucifer's' nature and being is one of a 'false light', he's basically the BIG lie, because again, he's not even anything but a illusion of potentiality, that's his/it's nature, his/it's nature is not like God, his/it is not even remotely similar, it gives the vague impression of 'power', that's all he/it does, and what is powerful? God, holy things, true spiritual things, truth itself, these are all real power - the false light is not even 'light' it's basically this appearance of 'thinking' you have similar real knowledge to God or understanding of real 'truths', it's a false knowledge, not a false reality.

Because again, if it were an actual reality (an actuality) then it wouldn't be fake, it wouldn't be his/it's nature, he would then be actual being, so if lucifer was actually actuality he would actually be 'God', but again it goes back to the house divided passage by the Lord Jesus Christ. Long story short logic points to nothing which implys existence is an unreality, point being that what we know of who Jesus is is actual reality and He is actuality. Again, if this were not so you end up with massive contradicitons and basically nilhism with the conclusion that nothing matters and we can't ever know or understand anything. You see how the lucifierian's twist logic, sad.

So if your bold claim that reality is the matrix and is created by lucifer I would say you are incorrect, if that was true we would only know lies and falsehood and never be able to arrive at any kind of truth, it would imply that even Jesus is false and a 'mask' of truth and that truth could never be known at all.

Your play on words makes me think you are aware of what you said and thus I think you aren't Christian in the slightest, which isn't the end of the world, but I think your premise is suggestive of someone acting like someone they aren't; i.e. similar to lucifier himself.

Last edited:
Gnostic distortion of Creation and the Beginning of the Universe summarised in one picture:
EbS9_SUXkAIQjOa

The Satanic distortion of the Truth. The implication of which is the erasure of morality.

Irenaeus pointed out, around the year 150, that the ultimate cause of gnostic sects was their founders’ desire for sex, wealth, and power. I think his observation was as accurate then as it remains today.

That's true. I believe similar motivations for L Ron Hubbard's bad Sci-fi False religion of Scientology.

Gnosticism sounds like someone went on a psychedelic drug trip and wrote down a nonsensical mythology based on LSD/DMT.

Anyone interested in the impact of Gnosticism on the modern West ought to check out the writings of Eric Voegelin. He wrote a great deal about how modern political movements are Gnostic at their core: they believe that the world as God made it is evil, and they seek the impossible task of altering reality to make it fit their definition of good. Glenn Schram's essay, The New Gnosticism, sums it up better than I can.

Voegelin was the sort of academic that no longer seems to exist. He died an American, a refugee from Nazi Germany, and as a political scientist he came to the conclusion that Gnostic departure from Christian orthodoxy was the cause of the 20th century's problems. It's amazing to think that just a few decades ago, someone with his views could teach at public universities in the US.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
From article above
Voegelin argued that gnosticism appeals to those who are anxious because they are uncertain about the impending course of history. It predicts the future and tells them what they can do to help bring about those predictions.

This reminds me of two phrases progressive humanists like to use: "being on the right side of history" and the MLK quote about the moral arc of the universe bending towards righteousness. Man is a constant state of improvement and he can continue to grow and become almost divine by possessing the correct knowledge/gnosis. This knowledge could either be mystical esoteric knowledge as it was for the original gnostics and also for the various strands of neo-paganism that exists today or it could be rationalistic, scientific knowledge. The modern rationalist and critical thinker would dismiss esoteric knowledge as woo woo, but he treats science in the same way the woo-woo mystic would treat their own doctrines: methods for perfecting man and making him god-like.

The answer is that, because of original sin (another doctrine which Voegelin was reluctant to invoke), human nature is far from perfect. The only way for man to exist in the untarnished image of God would be for God to recreate man. When gnostics seek, in effect, to recreate man by making him perfect, they thus seek to displace God. They seek to perform a function which only God could perform and in so doing rebel against Him. They commit the sin of Prometheus, the sin of pride.

This describes the fascination with trans-humanism and the singularity. There's a best selling book aptly titled "Homo Deus" that describes the end goal of all this techno-humanism. https://brandgenetics.com/speed-summary-homo-deus-a-brief-history-of-tomorrow/

From article above

This reminds me of two phrases progressive humanists like to use: "being on the right side of history" and the MLK quote about the moral arc of the universe bending towards righteousness. Man is a constant state of improvement and he can continue to grow and become almost divine by possessing the correct knowledge/gnosis. This knowledge could either be mystical esoteric knowledge as it was for the original gnostics and also for the various strands of neo-paganism that exists today or it could be rationalistic, scientific knowledge. The modern rationalist and critical thinker would dismiss esoteric knowledge as woo woo, but he treats science in the same way the woo-woo mystic would treat their own doctrines: methods for perfecting man and making him god-like.

This describes the fascination with trans-humanism and the singularity. There's a best selling book aptly titled "Homo Deus" that describes the end goal of all this techno-humanism. https://brandgenetics.com/speed-summary-homo-deus-a-brief-history-of-tomorrow/
This looks like a Satanic imitation of Glorified Bodies and other ways we share in the Divine Nature of God.

GodfatherPartTwo

Kingfisher
ProbablyAlexandra posits that the LWO are fighting the DWO and that Q are the LWO. That the LWO would take over the DWO as inferred from esotericism and an unhealthy reading of American politics into Revelation.

In lieu of today's events, I confronted her on Instagram and pointed out that she was wrong. Her followers then jumped on me and she accused me of blindly following any entertainment and not doing my research then she blocked me.

Beware the grifter-soothsayer complex.

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
Of course there's many problems with Alexandra. Anti-Catholic, for starters, and denies that the Antichrist will be an actual person. Also, for someone who is against Q she makes Q sound really awesome.

Also, beware of anyone with body image dysmorphia. She claims she bleaches her hair because her unbleached hair reminds her of someone she dislikes who looks like her. (Reading between the lines, this sounds like self loathing)

Tactician

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Some time last year I did a 180 & realized there's a lot of subtle things wrong with her vids. She can be entertaining & provide food for thought, but I would NOT regard her info as anything close to rigorous (rigor is tough, but important). I think her main value is introducing a bunch of ideas that you can check out for yourself, but I couldn't be bothered.

She's super cute though Also, make sure you're watching her vids for the right reasons.;)

GodfatherPartTwo

Kingfisher
When I first checked out her vids and took the time to digest them, I found that her content proved to be a stumbling block to me regarding the faith. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt but she proved to be just another body trying to make a name for herself.

Another bad sign is how she treats the book of enoch as inspired scripture.