Godly Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Eugenics said:
She just a church thot. I listened to 2 minutes of that tripe. Gurantee she was raised with a little religion, then thotted it up, then went back to the church....

N

Totally Agree, I feel a little guilty posting after basically scrolling through and listening to about 30 seconds and immediately finding factual errors.

So painful her voice (in addition to crazy eyes).

Tiger Man

Woodpecker
Eugenics said:
She just a church thot. I listened to 2 minutes of that tripe. Gurantee she was raised with a little religion, then thotted it up, then went back to the church.

Notice how she puts such a huge emphasis on "forgiveness". She's right, god is supposed to be all forgiving but through gods forgiveness you're supposed to change, and take that opportunity to right your wrongs and show penance.

It doesn't mean you go out and have premarital sex, get awful tatoos, and give away your femininity to losers just for god to forgive you time after time. She's lost the plot here. Retarded woman using god as a forgiveness machine, a conscience a clearer, a past eraser and not giving anything back.

If she was really a conservative christian woman she would go find a strong man recommended and approved by her community, submit to him, let him lead her in all thinga under the supervision of god. That's what the bible tells you and what (non-cult) christiandom is about. If she has done that and she's making these ridiculous YouTube videos her husband is weak and her leadership is weak and they have failed her.

I have been consistently disappointed in leaders of the Catholic Church essentially dropping the sin of presumption. As recently as my parent's generation, this was a serious issue that was discussed by (at least) parish priests. If you go out and sin knowingly, with the presumption of forgiveness in the back of your mind, you are denied salvation - at least at that time. I'm even familiar with some old school priests who would deny confession to those they felt were sinning in this way. Sadly, Catholicism (along with almost all of Christianity) has fallen to feel good nonsense.

For an interesting response, and one that is equally as *triggering*, see Mychael Klajic's repsonse piece here. Attitude-wise, for a probably post-carousel chick with a kid, she is about the best you can do in churchianity. Albeit, I don't know if I should accuse her of churchianity now. You know what would show me an honest conviction towards faith for a retired slut? Join a convent. Take vows. Give up the Louis Vuitton and the trips to the Bahamas with your girlfriends and the fawning attention (online and off) of your beta orbiters. Then, sit your ass in a convent for several years with your daily Vespers. That might tell me you have seriously converted or reverted. But, if you just show up one day at 28 and start asking about the single's group... I would rather go with a confirmed and honest about it, secular slut.

redbeard

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Roosh said:
Fake Christian vlogger has an emotional break down because of the article:

Crazy eyes don't lie!

God knows how many men she has been with.

Just because God forgives you doesn't mean I have to marry you. Big difference between forgiveness and acceptance.

Bolly

Pelican
Goes on to diss her on own husband saying that God is her ultimate authority. Obviously not since she clearly doesn't even respect the Bibles teaching. She may as well go ahead and use the Bible as her tampon rag.
Yeah cupcake, God may forgive you but meantime in the here and now life and men's standards for what they want in women aren't as forgiving.

I bet her husband's a soyfag who reads The Message Bible.

Kid Twist

Hummingbird
redbeard said:
Roosh said:

Crazy eyes don't lie!

God knows how many men she has been with.

Just because God forgives you doesn't mean I have to marry you. Big difference between forgiveness and acceptance.

A simple idea too complex for her.

Seriously, can this idiot read???

MEN PREFER ...

Your silly video was invalidated before it started, Miss Talks-a-lot

CaptainS

Hummingbird
Roosh said:

Ha! This broad is hilarious! I love the way she takes a breath in the beginning so everyone knows how hard it was for her to speak out on this issue. SO. VERY. BRAVE.

Enoch

Hummingbird
Is there a better social system than arranged marriage?

I know lots of single girls at 30 who could have made a man happy at 20. Now? Not so much.

I'm reminded of the old Heartiste line:

"A man can love a woman because she is young & beautiful or because she is the mother of his children."

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
Enoch said:
Is there a better social system than arranged marriage?

I know lots of single girls at 30 who could have made a man happy at 20. Now? Not so much.

Yes, the one we have in the West is better, unfortunately it is no longer observed.
Being expected to penetrate, procreate with, and provide for a fat and fugly chick that I've never met because shes from a particular family/background/caste is not ideal for me.

Removing accountability from those single girls in their 30s by blaming "the system" is a bad move. Remember that they chose to ride the carousel. If you didn't pump and dump them when you had the chance, that's on you. Their rapid fade into obscurity and madness isn't yours or any else's problem.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Bumped this one after talking to a younger teenage female relative and her friend. As young girls do, they both have dreams of growing up one day to marry a super rich guy and live the life, though with little idea of how to even begin that quest.

I didn't want to drop too much at once, but I threw out the idea that both of them just need to stay right where they are - slim, long blonde hair, no tattoos, no body piercings, and no stupid coloring and cutting of their hair. Keep it that way into their early 20s and they would both be among the top 10% of women, world wide.

The friend got a bit silent, then said "When I turn 18 I'm supposed to get a tattoo with my mom..." The other girl: "Yeah, but your dad isn't rich..." They looked at each other a moment. Then back at me.

I told them that no rich guy, not even an ordinary man of proper substance, ever sizes up an attractive woman and says "Wow, she sure does look pretty - long hair, slim, attractive - now only if she had a sleeve tattoo." Girls, all you have to do from this point forward is not screw up what you have.

Seed planted. Hopefully it grows.

And that's what God's will is for men too. Even in Biblical old testament times there were still loudmouth and profane whores, harlots and thots that God commanded men not marry. Times change, mankind does not. And neither does The Lord. "For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed." Malachi 3:6

Leviticus 21 v6-7

6-They shall be holy unto their God, and not profane the name of their God: for the offerings of the Lord made by fire, and the bread of their God, they do offer: therefore they shall be holy.

7 -They shall not take a wife that is a whore, or profane; neither shall they take a woman put away from her husband: for he is holy unto his God.

Leviticus 21 v13-14

13-And he shall take a wife in her virginity.
14 -A widow, or a divorced woman, or profane, or an harlot, these shall he not take: but he shall take a virgin of his own people to wife.

Last edited: