Good luck, and thanks for all the thumbs.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I'll be brief and to the point.

Three days ago I was provided with a powerful vision about a fork in the road for me from this point on. I woke to find I had received a (quite reasonable) 3 day suspension which has given me time to consider that vision. I'm not going to conflate a personal vision with prophesy so there's no point discussing the details except to say that I was informed that the time of choosing between God and the eternal sea is just about over, and that nobody will be turned to God by my hand henceforth. I was also warned that if I stepped away from the fray now that God would protect me and my family. Protection I will not enjoy if I persist in heckling the devil and attempting (pointlessly, now) to steal those souls who he has won as prizes.

I awoke from the vision with a profound sense of peace. I have only ever wanted to undertake this journey to help myself and others find the correct path forward. Many of us have forged a path through our own dysfunction and thanks in no small part to Roosh we have found our way to God. He, God, is the end of the only road that matters, and now He has mercifully waived any obligation I have placed on myself to blow that trumpet at the cost of my own safety or that of my loved ones.

This will be my last post. The tide of the eternal sea is rapidly rising again and I'm moving to higher ground for good. I will continue to log on for a week to respond to any mail. After that I will cease to be a presence here.

Thankyou, Roosh (and mods), for putting up with all of my nonsense these last few years. Thankyou to everyone who supported me, and my sincere apologies to all whom I have treated with dysfunction in the past.

May God bless and keep you all.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird

Three days ago I was provided with a powerful vision about a fork in the road for me from this point on. I woke to find I had received a (quite reasonable) 3 day suspension which has given me time to consider that vision. I'm not going to conflate a personal vision with prophesy so there's no point discussing the details except to say that I was informed that the time of choosing between God and the eternal sea is just about over, and that nobody will be turned to God by my hand henceforth. I was also warned that if I stepped away from the fray now that God would protect me and my family. Protection I will not enjoy if I persist in heckling the devil and attempting (pointlessly, now) to steal those souls who he has won as prizes.

I awoke from the vision with a profound sense of peace. I have only ever wanted to undertake this journey to help myself and others find the correct path forward. Many of us have forged a path through our own dysfunction and thanks in no small part to Roosh we have found our way to God. He, God, is the end of the only road that matters, and now He has mercifully waived any obligation I have placed on myself to blow that trumpet at the cost of my own safety or that of my loved ones.

This will be my last post. The tide of the eternal sea is rapidly rising again and I'm moving to higher ground for good. I will continue to log on for a week to respond to any mail. After that I will cease to be a presence here.

Thankyou, Roosh (and mods), for putting up with all of my nonsense these last few years. Thankyou to everyone who supported me, and my sincere apologies to all whom I have treated with dysfunction in the past.

Keep us in your prayers. When you leave.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
My had salute to Sir Leonard of Ozmania across my native deep blue oceans... My favorite LDN wisdom I memorized:

For a women to feel safe - she has to know you will kill anyone who tries to harm her...

For a woman to feel loved she has to know you will kill anyone who tries to take her from you...

To keep a woman's hypergamy in check she has to know you will kill her if she screws you over.

May God keep and protect you and yours as one of his true Christian Warriors.

Tex Cruise

Kingfisher

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
I have been blessed and honored to know a number of giants among men in my life. I have also had the privilege of looking them in the eye as I firmly exchanged a man's handshake.

One of those giants once told me. "The moments you remember are the greatest gift in life son"

Consider this moment my offer in lieu of a hand shake Leonard D Neubache

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
One thing I came to the conclusion with, with my only friend who is retardant to clown world is that all we can do is spread seeds in the hope that they will one day take sprout in the minds of those afflicted with modernity.

In particular we discussed the fate of post-wall girls, obliviously aging. They had no intention to have children. You couldn't get through to them. Now one of their friends has popped one out and is drifting away from them, all of a sudden these seeds are starting to sprout.

In the form of RVF, you found a small corner of the internet, where there were those receptive to your seeds and those resistant to them. But as the years pass I am sure your words and the words of others will begin to play on the mind of even @Suits.

I have changed much since joining this forum. You were among the biggest influences in that time. There were many things you posted I did not agree with when I joined, but slowly I have come round. But there is one thing you're wrong on - we really need to come together around Judeo-Christian values ;)

Although you will be gone, seeds planted are already being passed on by members and lurkers. Seeds sown so deep, even the devil is trying to find out, "Who is this guy?"

One thing I'm sure of this won't be the end of the line. Another time, another place.

DanielH

Woodpecker

Thank you for your advice and for helping to keep me sane. May your days be peaceful.