Good remaining alt media and commentary

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Are there any alt media or intellectual commentary sites out there that have not been censored yet?
I like gonzo journalism like mark ames exile site

Bonginoreport and Breitbart are good sources of daily NOT LEFTIST news aggregation.

Dan Bongino just partnered with Parler as an alternative to Leftist Big Tech Google/YT, Faceyspace and Twatter.

I like AmRen a lot - really good daily commentary there. Also, Corbett Report - he's a little goofy, but very intelligent, and does some really great investigative pieces. If you're into the kind of high-brow, academically-inclined stuff, Occidental Observer is also a good read.

Check these out, and if you like them, I can definitely recommend more in the same spirit!

Last edited:
Seemed like there was a plethora of options before the censorship. I assumed there was something out there I just didn’t know. I am familiar with most of the listed outlets

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
UNZ Review is really one of the best, because you will find articles from most of the other sources mentioned above.

The Saker and Moon of Alabama are good--particularly for international perspectives, though Moon is a believer in much of the "experts" on coronavirus.

National Justice and Daily Stormer are more right leaning.

Our Interesting Times is one of my top 3 podcasts for sure, right up there with Roosh's. I also listen to a few of The Right Stuff network stuff: Myth of the 20th Century is probably the most intellectual, while The Poz Button is a review of films and media from a cultural identitarian lens. Red Ice Radio has a podcast. JF Gariepy and Ramsey Paul are still on YouTube. Jimmy Dore has a great podcast though he is not right wing. Reading Rainbros Book Review is a review of interesting books by a good dissident right guy--did a good review of Ragnar Redbeard's Might is Right.

The longest running alternative type show is probably The Political Cesspool with James Edwards but it is 3 hours per week which is too long for me. He is a strong southerner and does a Confederate History month in February. It is a traditional terrestrial radio show, but that doesn't mean he censors his topics.

And you can't forget Murdoch Murdoch for a good laugh.

ginsu

Kingfisher
rediceTV, check the replays for their podcast shows.

Castelnau

Kingfisher
UNZ Review is really one of the best, because you will find articles from most of the other sources mentioned above.

The Saker and Moon of Alabama are good--particularly for international perspectives, though Moon is a believer in much of the "experts" on coronavirus.

National Justice and Daily Stormer are more right leaning.

Our Interesting Times is one of my top 3 podcasts for sure, right up there with Roosh's. I also listen to a few of The Right Stuff network stuff: Myth of the 20th Century is probably the most intellectual, while The Poz Button is a review of films and media from a cultural identitarian lens. Red Ice Radio has a podcast. JF Gariepy and Ramsey Paul are still on YouTube. Jimmy Dore has a great podcast though he is not right wing. Reading Rainbros Book Review is a review of interesting books by a good dissident right guy--did a good review of Ragnar Redbeard's Might is Right.

The longest running alternative type show is probably The Political Cesspool with James Edwards but it is 3 hours per week which is too long for me. He is a strong southerner and does a Confederate History month in February. It is a traditional terrestrial radio show, but that doesn't mean he censors his topics.

And you can't forget Murdoch Murdoch for a good laugh.

Yes I've been going to Unz lately. Typical redpill stuff but they even had a SJW-type guy blathering abt systemic racism article. I don't like echo chambers so I appreciated the intellectual diversity.

Radix (Richard Spencer's website) still puts out great content. It gives a more philosophical/historical take on what is going on in the news. I think this is a great read about how quickly globalism is losing its power and to worry less and do more.

Decline of Globalism