Good remaining alt media and commentary

Parmesan

Woodpecker
Liberty Daily (alternative to Drudge), zero hedge, and anonymous conservative blog
Zero hedge was one of my red pill gateways. I got into it back in my blue pill days because of my distaste for Wall Street and high finance. I started noticing how articles from them were roundly rejected in liberal hives like reddit, which only accelerated my journey out of blue pill echo chambers. Funny enough, I don’t frequent the site that much anymore because most of their takes can be found on even mainstream conservative news now. It’s funny, 6+ years ago you didn’t hear alot of contrarian discourse on central banking and macro economics outside of niche channels like ZH and the occasional Peter Schiff. Now you can find it from countless YouTubers, all kinds of alt news, and even Tucker Carlson.

Zero hedge was a red pill gateway for me as well in 2009. Also CalculatedRisk blog which at one time had a comment section, a mix of red and blue pill boomers, but CR took a turn to the hard left and shut down comments maybe 7 years ago when too many red pills were being distributed.

This is a useful US economic news site regarding mainly layoffs and hiring:
www.dailyjobcuts.com

I’m continually impressed with Nick Fuentes, his show is a great stress reliever because of the humor and based, anti-PC commentary. I’m sick of reading articles for the most part. I prefer books, especially history, and then a show like Nick’s for a Tucker-like ( but far better) “TV” show you can just play while doing chores or working out. Watch him and then listen to any of the talking heads on FOX and it’s a night and day difference, and he’s only 23. He is live every weekday at americafirst.live, where you can also watch replays of recent shows. He also does a call-in show on Telegram every Friday.

Hypno

Crow
Zero hedge was one of my red pill gateways. I got into it back in my blue pill days because of my distaste for Wall Street and high finance. I started noticing how articles from them were roundly rejected in liberal hives like reddit, which only accelerated my journey out of blue pill echo chambers. Funny enough, I don’t frequent the site that much anymore because most of their takes can be found on even mainstream conservative news now. It’s funny, 6+ years ago you didn’t hear alot of contrarian discourse on central banking and macro economics outside of niche channels like ZH and the occasional Peter Schiff. Now you can find it from countless YouTubers, all kinds of alt news, and even Tucker Carlson.

I used to follow politics and watch Fox News. This was a long time ago. Then I came to the realizatoin that Democrat/Republican were two sides of the same coin, and Fox is as much propoganda as CNN.

Eventually I tuned out the MSM and I'm much happier.

ZH is not perfect but its a great, quick source. If there is something important to marekts or liberty happening in the main stream world - gas shortages in Europe, hurricane in the Atlantic, wildfires in California - they will mention it. If I need to, I'll seek other sources. But it facilitates me tuning out the MSM.

For those who don't know, ZH is a finance-centric blog written from an anti-establishment perspective. A few of the articles are technical finance things but the bulk are mainstream economics.

What happened to Vincent? I can’t find any content since he got booted from YouTube. The Red Elephants website appears to be defunct.
He's on telegram, and streams on Odyssee now. He got kicked off Trovo too. Too based. His website is Daily Veracity, switched from Red Elephants. He also posts segments from his streams on Bitchute.

edit: his telegram is t.me/RealVincentJames