Good states to live in the United States

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
It is becoming more and more clear if you are a guy who is traditional and wants to get away from the rot and decay you have to move out to bum fuck nowhere, excuse my language, all cities and highly developed areas around the globe appear to be fallen. There is no in between anymore. There is nowhere you can run to. We are officially left with moving out to nowhere and turning nowhere into somewhere. There is no alternative. It is either pack up and head out to one of these random ass states, rural villages and completely alien countries or endure the globo homo trials that are becoming increasingly evil and testing, the next few generations are now tasked with building anew....

If your intentions are to be around a White European Population that has their head screwed on straight and a culture that is not completely amidst the ruins I am sorry to break the news for you but that place no longer exists in this world.

Bear in mind the Europeans have figured that out hundreds or even a thousand years ago.

They have the pull of massive metro areas, but most of the country is made up of very livable sized towns. 20km from the center of Frankfurt and you would be in a completely different world of small, clean and very traditional German towns.

Of course degeneracy still has a certain amount of pull and there are many small European towns that have barely anyone in the 18 - 35 age range, or even whole small villages that are for sale after the last of the inhabitants either died or just moved on.

We tried something new in America and it is due for a correction. Giant cities with endless suburbs have all the negatives of Globohomo cultural control, with none of the benefits of small town living. Things are changing pretty rapidly for us now, and I think more good will come of it. Many of the people that I know who have fled the city to nice and quaint small towns have quickly realized how nice it is to be a part of a community. Partying the weekends away and grinding through M-F in order to have a 3 hour brunch to 'live their best life' gets put on hold real fast when your whole town knows you.

Jünger

Ostrich
https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/2...s-christians-they-shouldnt-worship-in-person/
Maury County Mayor Andy Ogles, who is being eyed as a potential primary opponent for Lee, told The Federalist, “Unfortunately, the governor has lost his way and his pronouncements demonstrate as loudly as anything how far we as a culture and nation have fallen; perhaps now more than ever we should be encouraging one another to attend church instead of discouraging it.”

“You need to look no further than the rhetoric of Representative AOC and the ‘Squad’ or the recent Cabinet picks of President Joe Biden to understand that we are in an ideological and spiritual war here in the United States; our Christian faith and conservative values are under direct assault,” Ogles continued. “Human beings are designed to worship God corporately, and together. It is so engrained in our DNA that it is a fundamental right of every person, as recognized by our First Amendment.”

Patriarch

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Can anyone drop more info about Kentucky? Seems like a great place to live, similar climate to where I'm from, cities aren't TOO liberal and almost every other county is solid conservative.

I'm late to this thread and thus I'm not sure whether or not this point has already been made. Alas here's the brutal truth that everyone still residing in the U.S. will have to embrace at this point: The era of White flight has come to an end as it now represents an indefensible position.

What it needs to be replaced with is an era of secession John Galt style which coalesces into a group of states ready and capable of shielding its citizens from Federal persecution whilst laying the groundwork for an economic and cultural renaissance. Remember politics is downstream of culture.

But even this can only succeed if it is accompanied by a cultural awakening and a return to traditional Christian values. Simply fleeing to a different state with a low percentage of migrants at the current time is not a long term strategy as the Biden administration and whatever follows it will undoubtedly fast track the implementation of a forced globalist diversity agenda as we've seen in Minnesota and many other states.

Renzy

Pelican
I'm late to this thread and thus I'm not sure whether or not this point has already been made. Alas here's the brutal truth that everyone still residing in the U.S. will have to embrace at this point: The era of White flight has come to an end as it now represents an indefensible position.

What it needs to be replaced with is an era of secession John Galt style which coalesces into a group of states ready and capable of shielding its citizens from Federal persecution whilst laying the groundwork for an economic and cultural renaissance. Remember politics is downstream of culture.

But even this can only succeed if it is accompanied by a cultural awakening and a return to traditional Christian values. Simply fleeing to a different state with a low percentage of migrants at the current time is not a long term strategy as the Biden administration and whatever follows it will undoubtedly fast track the implementation of a forced globalist diversity agenda as we've seen in Minnesota and many other states.

I think secession is only going to be an option, however far fetched, for a window of time and only in certain states that have yet to see an influx of immigrants/illegals/leftists. These states people are talking about retreating to - they may be majority white and/or conservative areas right now, that doesn't mean they will be in the future. The leftists will make sure of that. West Virginia is one of the whitest and most culturally conservative states in the nation and even there they are having to deal with efforts to resettle Syrian refugees.

If we keep with the status quo then the electoral future conservatives have to look forward to is watching red states go purple, and purple states go blue. I am 100% certain the left will do everything they can to ensure that there's no place left to run to. They will leave no stone unturned. In the meantime the government and the media will be working overtime to convince the rest of the country that your average Trump supporter is the domestic equivalent of the Taliban. There is a deadline for secession to happen, because after a certain point there won't be enough of us relative to the rest of the population surrounding us to matter. You will be politically powerless and openly reviled by the rest of the country who's convinced you're on the same moral level as Al-Qaeda.

I realize that many on this board think the idea of secession is ridiculous, but at this point I think conservatives are left with very few good options going forward. Between demographic replacement, election fraud, tech industry deplatforming, and the state branding conservatives as insurgents the likelihood of conservatives being able to take back this country or even win elections to effect meaningful changes is dwindling.

Heritage America's choices going forward, as I see them, is accepting their future dhimmitude status in a nation that has now become openly hostile towards them, or escaping from the left while they still can.

Last edited:

Exactly, you can run but they will track you down with policy. Actually I think a lot of this is REVENGE for the white flight that naturally occurred after desegregation. The reasons for white flight were just and valid, but it absolutely crushed the big cities and their African-American communities. Diversity means tracking every last white person down. They can achieve this by destroying targeted economies, flooding prosperous white areas with diversity programs, or redirecting money into the locations they want people to live.

It seems like they are big on gentrification, luring whites and their money into previously black locations and then removing their escape route. "What you're going to move back to Pennsyltucky? Nothing but hillbilly's and meth heads out there"

I was able to secure a decently paying internship position in North Carolina, so that is where I am going. I love the mountains, and I think this region could be great for me (I am not in the mountains, but fairly close). The people from the company seem positive and friendly, and I am very excited to get out of NJ. Not sure if that is where I will lay down my roots, but I think it will be better than here. I've given up looking for a perfect place and just want something decent, and I'm feeling optimistic. I'm sure the Corona insanity will be less crazy there since NJ is pretty bad.

I'll give an update once I've been there for a while, which won't be for several months.

I'm glad to see people 'voting with their feet'. Removing tax dollars/revenue to these tyrannical wanna-be dictators is a solid move.

With the division of the common people only increasing, and the ruling class laughing all the way to the bank about it (literally), more and more we need to find like-minded people. Secession to various degrees is what gets me hopeful. Also initiatives like the Free State Project and the Greater Reset (check out guys like John Bush and Derrick Broze).

My lease ends in a few months and I'm still doing a lot of research to get a shortlist of potential home bases to visit this year. I'm surrounded by sheep and need to make a change.
  • New Hampshire and the FSP I mentioned above intrigue me, but the weather, women, and Massholes deter me. My family is in the Western half of the US so meeting up would be a challenge. Being around a bunch of fellow libertarians entices me though.
  • Idaho is likely where my parents will end up (CDA). I'm an outdoors junkie and work remotely so this is one of the top spots. I worry about the women, and also meth from nearby Spokane. This area is overall very red though.
  • Others include parts of Texas, Colorado, Tennessee, and maybe even Florida
  • I wish I could just move abroad but my job really needs to be US-based due to the information I work with. Otherwise I'd take off ASAP...

Mortay

Sparrow
It really seems like Florida is winning these days. Governor DeSantis is keeping things open and mask restrictions seem to be lenient. Trump is there. Tom Brady is there. They just had a Super Bowl and won. If they continue to have lenient restrictions, their economy will continue to grow.

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
I'm strongly considering going back to Florida. The laid back vibe on the Gulf is great, and it's one of the best run states in the US. There are a lot of different options in Florida as well. The Carolinas (especially South Carolina) and East Tennessee are enticing as well, but I haven't visited them.

Out West I really like Idaho, but the cost of housing is getting insane. Parts of Montana are intriguing if you have work covered. Spokane and Colorado Springs aren't bad options either.

I'd probably be in Heaven if I could split time between the Inland Northwest and Florida.

PaulC

Robin
Parts of the Upper Midwest are like 1950s America in many ways. You just have to deal with extreme cold and snow, and not much in the way of work.

I always liked Florida, but haven't been back in decades.

I'm strongly considering going back to Florida. The laid back vibe on the Gulf is great, and it's one of the best run states in the US. There are a lot of different options in Florida as well. The Carolinas (especially South Carolina) and East Tennessee are enticing as well, but I haven't visited them.

Out West I really like Idaho, but the cost of housing is getting insane. Parts of Montana are intriguing if you have work covered. Spokane and Colorado Springs aren't bad options either.

I'd probably be in Heaven if I could split time between the Inland Northwest and Florida.
That's close to what I'm aiming for. Idaho and nearby states for outdoor recreation in the warmer months, then head south to AZ/FL/etc. when the cold comes.

I'm looking to make a trip to FL either March or April for some work/play. Maybe two weeks split one week in two cities - maybe St Augustine and then Tampa/or even Pensacola region. What do you suggest? I want St Augustine for the history side but really want some good beach time too.

It really seems like Florida is winning these days. Governor DeSantis is keeping things open and mask restrictions seem to be lenient. Trump is there. Tom Brady is there. They just had a Super Bowl and won. If they continue to have lenient restrictions, their economy will continue to grow.

Florida will be Mexico within your generation.

BasedBaker

Sparrow

I lived in South Carolina for several years. I loved it but be very cautious. It's a very black state and you certainly want to be mindful of where you live in regards to that demographic. The coast in my opinion is the best in the entire country and I'm also including Hawaii in that. I'm in CA now right now but actively trying to leave for Arkansas. It all depends on a work situation and if it is God's Will. I unfortunately can't just uproot my family from CA and leave due to financial reasons. Yes, I know some will certainly disagree with that view, but it's just reality for me. I need to secure my employment before we make the move. If there are any other Catholics who are looking to move to Arkansas please contact me.

I like Florida but am constantly asking myself, how much longer can De Santis or someone like him remain at the top, there? I hope it's a silly worry, but nothing is guaranteed at this point. We shall see.

I'm not hopeful. The R party in the state is so cucked it'll make you cry. The Ds are getting rabidly crazier and on par with California. Everyone keeps saying conservatives are fleeing to Florida safety from elsewhere but all we see is more Northern trash and Boomers, all with their progressive ideas and love of gentrification.

I'm glad to see people 'voting with their feet'. Removing tax dollars/revenue to these tyrannical wanna-be dictators is a solid move.

With the division of the common people only increasing, and the ruling class laughing all the way to the bank about it (literally), more and more we need to find like-minded people. Secession to various degrees is what gets me hopeful. Also initiatives like the Free State Project and the Greater Reset (check out guys like John Bush and Derrick Broze).

My lease ends in a few months and I'm still doing a lot of research to get a shortlist of potential home bases to visit this year. I'm surrounded by sheep and need to make a change.
  • New Hampshire and the FSP I mentioned above intrigue me, but the weather, women, and Massholes deter me. My family is in the Western half of the US so meeting up would be a challenge. Being around a bunch of fellow libertarians entices me though.
  • Idaho is likely where my parents will end up (CDA). I'm an outdoors junkie and work remotely so this is one of the top spots. I worry about the women, and also meth from nearby Spokane. This area is overall very red though.
  • Others include parts of Texas, Colorado, Tennessee, and maybe even Florida
  • I wish I could just move abroad but my job really needs to be US-based due to the information I work with. Otherwise I'd take off ASAP...
Yeah I think your idea of everything with the States is spot on. I live in Massachusetts, and in general all New England people are pretty much the same, very liberal, smug, insular and boring parochial, provincial type people who are very hard to establish anything with. They talk about how everyone here is a good friend once they get to "warm up to you" but I've found out that by the time that happens, there's nothing there worthwhile about them whatsoever. More Massholes and Libtards from other states have been taking over New Hampshire and Vermont. Most in New England are generally fake, uncouth, have no sophistication, no passion or uniqueness whatsoever. Lots of trashy / ghetto people everywhere, and NH is pretty much the same. It's not free like people make it out to be, as it was known for being in the past. I think a lot more freedom can be found in the Southern States, and the plandemic is certainly proof positive of it.

The States you have in mind of moving to are definitely ideal choices, though maybe less so with Colorado. It's a beautiful state and has work but there are a lot of issues there and it's declining. I'm looking into Florida myself.

But the worst part of everything is that all we are really doing - wherever we move - is buying time from the onset of what's coming.

Nevertheless, we all have to decide how we want to be living the rest of our lives.