Good states to live in the United States

Exactly. They californicate everything they touch. A buddy of mine moved away from Boise about two years ago, fed up with it. He suggested that the only way to keep a state conservative is to make it completely inhospitable to those who will change it. Apparently in Boise some people were destroying any cars that they saw Cali plates on, but even that wasn't keeping them out.
I think you are right. I made a mistake of EVER trusting or forming friendships and relationships with people in California. Everyone, no matter where they are originally from, becomes a part of the slime-mold in that state. They take up on the same trends, same ideas and mentality, but they love to pretend at first like they are "different". They probably simmer so long in their own stew of misery and mental illness that they don't even realize the stench or the fact that they are just like everyone else who lives there. Kind of like how someone who lives in their own house and becomes used to the smell of their home, doesn't even recognize it after a while, whereas a new visitor will immediately recognize the distinct scent of a home. Thus the opinion of the homeowner cannot be trusted because your senses tell otherwise.

Hate to break it to everyone but places like Idaho, Wyoming, Dakotas, etc are ripe to be Californicated in the near future.

California population = 40 million

Idaho = 1.7 million

Wyoming = 575k

South Dakota= 885k

It will take nothing more than a slight cough of Californians to turn Wyoming into a hardcore blue state; especially the way Colorado is going already. Let's not forget invaders from places like New York as well. NYC metro = 20 million and it safe to say 75% plus were Hillary voters in 2016. So, 15 MILLION potential invaders from just one metro area alone.

Eastern half USA red states:

West Virginia = 1.7 million

Tennessee = 6.8 million

Simply put: Nearly NO desirable red state will survive due to low native populations unless separation occurs and people from libtard states can be denied entry. Red states can't make things inhospitable enough because the federal courts) will ultimately strike down any inhospitable laws. Idaho and Montana for instance are both in the 9th Circuit; same as California. Finally, COVID, city chaos, and more openness to remote work by corporations (especially big tech companies) is creating the prefect storm for a FLOOD of blue team invaders into desirable red states and 2nd/3rd tier red towns.

If staying in a deep red state long-term is the objective, non-city Tennessee is probably as good as it gets despite Nashville booming with invaders. It's gonna take a sizable amount of blue invaders to swing the state politics. If you don't care about being in a red state and just want a red area/city/town/county, Colorado Springs (big military town) could be really good as long as you can find a woman elsewhere.

Ultimately, separation and/or new states lines (East Oregon and Idaho = Greater Idaho for example) will have to occur to preserve red state majorities.
The only thing we can really question with the on-going process of "White Flight" and the on-going "blueing" of States, is just what exactly is happening in life to those who flee!? We need to find data or answers that reflect on where exactly are the conservative / middle class types "fleeing too" and are they just moving in with other relatives or is it drug use and suicide that is making them disappear as the Toxic Liberals swarm from other states like California to bring their parasitic way of life to turn every other state into a Third World Wasteland. Could more of them be living homeless?

The concerning thing of the different decades of this activity, but especially now more than ever, is that I have yet to find a true "outgrowth" somewhere of a society or community of white conservative people who are homogenous, altruistic and likeminded, who are resettling an area and to do their own thing. I've been searching for years, combing the web also, and still have not found any such places, but then again maybe they are also kept secret.

Yeah I think your idea of everything with the States is spot on. I live in Massachusetts, and in general all New England people are pretty much the same, very liberal, smug, insular and boring parochial, provincial type people who are very hard to establish anything with. They talk about how everyone here is a good friend once they get to "warm up to you" but I've found out that by the time that happens, there's nothing there worthwhile about them whatsoever. More Massholes and Libtards from other states have been taking over New Hampshire and Vermont. Most in New England are generally fake, uncouth, have no sophistication, no passion or uniqueness whatsoever. Lots of trashy / ghetto people everywhere, and NH is pretty much the same. It's not free like people make it out to be, as it was known for being in the past. I think a lot more freedom can be found in the Southern States, and the plandemic is certainly proof positive of it.

The States you have in mind of moving to are definitely ideal choices, though maybe less so with Colorado. It's a beautiful state and has work but there are a lot of issues there and it's declining. I'm looking into Florida myself.

But the worst part of everything is that all we are really doing - wherever we move - is buying time from the onset of what's coming.

Nevertheless, we all have to decide how we want to be living the rest of our lives.
Just got back from Florida and wow...it was quite eye-opening! I've been following the ins and outs of the scam since last year, and closely following Florida/South Dakota (also took a SD trip last year) - but seeing it all in person was next level. It was essentially normal. With them having the 2nd oldest population and ~8th in terms of population density, based on MSM one would think there should be bodies on the street.

But it was the opposite. Majority of elderly folks without masks and out living their lives. It was glorious. There was still a lot of mask compliance but overall they seemed to have taken the approach of individual liberty - if you want to wear one, then wear one - but if you don't then we won't despise you or give you dirty looks. I just might setup a winter base there. Met a real estate agent that's going to start sending me listings for review.

Next up I think I'll be exploring some other areas in CO and likely a trip up to ID this summer.

I agree with your sentiment about 'what's coming', but where one lives will vastly change the impacts and prevalence to one's daily life. Life in San Francisco/NYC isn't exactly comparable to a mid-sized city in ID/similar.

Just got back from Florida and wow...it was quite eye-opening! I've been following the ins and outs of the scam since last year, and closely following Florida/South Dakota (also took a SD trip last year) - but seeing it all in person was next level. It was essentially normal. With them having the 2nd oldest population and ~8th in terms of population density, based on MSM one would think there should be bodies on the street.

But it was the opposite. Majority of elderly folks without masks and out living their lives. It was glorious. There was still a lot of mask compliance but overall they seemed to have taken the approach of individual liberty - if you want to wear one, then wear one - but if you don't then we won't despise you or give you dirty looks. I just might setup a winter base there. Met a real estate agent that's going to start sending me listings for review.

Next up I think I'll be exploring some other areas in CO and likely a trip up to ID this summer.

I agree with your sentiment about 'what's coming', but where one lives will vastly change the impacts and prevalence to one's daily life. Life in San Francisco/NYC isn't exactly comparable to a mid-sized city in ID/similar.
Yeah exactly, what you stated sounds exactly like my understanding of how things are in Florida. Some counties / cities have Mask Mandates and many people who wear masks in some areas, the only thing that sucks though is that they enforce Mandates and fines a lot harder in those said areas than where I currently live. But I want to also be around areas where people do not mask and do not buy into the hoax.

My mental health and all connections / friendships I've had have been totally ruined where I live over the hoax, and resentment from former friends of mine have in where they are behaving passive-aggressive with me now because they fell for the hoax and didn't believe me early on. They have become toxic and unbearable and of course aren't real friends. So I've got to get out of here.

I think Florida and South Dakota have been the states with the highest level of resistance against the COVID scam by far (SD in more ways since they did not lock down at all).

Colorado is a very beautiful state, I have a lot of excellent clients from there but unfortunately the State is largely in decline.

Curious, what parts of Florida did you visit?

Easy_C

Peacock
Hello- ,

What parts in particular? Are you addressing it more from the cultural political aspect?

Are there good spots still in or around CO? Asking for a friend.
Front range has gotten the worst of it by a mile, but the entire state has all the problems that come with having a leftist state government firmly entrenched in power like gun regulations, tax regimes, oppressive building and property laws, and there’s the threat of blac bloc types leaving their enclaves to cause trouble where they think “Nazis” live.

SpyofMoses

Sparrow
Well, guys, looks like I'm headed to the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area. If anyone's interested, I will post later upon settling in.

Also, I second the Colorado comment above. Colorado Springs is a better area in CO for a Christian or right-wing minded person, and it has some of the most conservative people I know out there. So you might fit in if you like the outdoors and Church. If you are that kind of person, avoid Boulder- it's a slice of California in Colorado and you will probably not fit in over there.

HKBhusal

Sparrow
Front range has gotten the worst of it by a mile, but the entire state has all the problems that come with having a leftist state government firmly entrenched in power like gun regulations, tax regimes, oppressive building and property laws, and there’s the threat of blac bloc types leaving their enclaves to cause trouble where they think “Nazis” live.

Thanks for the heads up.

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
I agree about Colorado Springs. It's significantly better than Denver. Cheaper, less crowded, not politically insane and the scenery/access to the mountains is better too.

Another option in Colorado is Grand Junction on the West side of the state. I only went through on the train, but the scenery is great and pretty unique.

I really liked Glenwood Springs but it's expensive and had the usual idiots moving to the area.

Last edited:
I can't be alone in thinking that we are increasingly running out of places to run to. Same situation over here in Europe. The onslaught continues day after day, week after week, month after month, and year after year. The apprehensions being reported on the Mexico/Texas border are beyond comprehension and that's probably just the tip of the iceberg. Here in Europe it's become a bit more of a trickle since COVID but it continues unabated. At some point there won't be a place left on Earth for native Western populations to simply thrive and go about their business. Globalism has hit the exponential growth curve and where civilization goes from here on out is anyone's guess. While we are debating which location may be the least 'enriched' and where we may feel save to raise a family or start a business millions are already on their way to pour into the last vestiges of what remains of our respective nations.

Hello- ,

What parts in particular? Are you addressing it more from the cultural political aspect?

Are there good spots still in or around CO? Asking for a friend.
Pretty much any place within 1 hour of a trailhead is trashed

Van life has taken over the free parking lots in mountain towns. Plenty of nice hotels to stay at if you got the money, most regular folks don't.

The best campsites are booked a year in advance. You can find dispersed camping, but be prepared to drive. Boomer RVs set up for 14 days and then hit the next spot. Small towns are traffic jams, and no one actually lives there. Very depressing

aynrus

Pelican
Can anyone drop more info about Kentucky? Seems like a great place to live, similar climate to where I'm from, cities aren't TOO liberal and almost every other county is solid conservative.
It's a good place but it's experiencing a real boom right now with a lot of people moving in. It's heavily masked almost everywhere unless you keep to some deep rural enclaves. Small shops try to actively enforce dog muzzles even in some rural areas sometimes. There's a Democrat governor and Kentucky had a quarantine last year for anyone who traveled over the state border even just to go to a store. Quarantine, of course, wasn't really enforced but they did put an ankle bracelet on one woman who tested positive for the Hoax and refused to be confined to home and arrested a couple over this. Most of Eastern Kentucky is fully drug-infested. Property tax rates are not low but not high either, about average. It has flat 5% income tax rate. There's internet and county water available everywhere rural. In deeply rural areas - my (and others) impression was that outsiders will never feel truly at home though, it's a tight-knit culture and people speak with unique accent. But there're areas with lots of Amish and Mennonites too.

Last edited:

TrifeLife

Woodpecker
I would love to see some data on jab compliance rate county by county, state by state. Would be really useful in informing my decision where I should dig in

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I would love to see some data on jab compliance rate county by county, state by state. Would be really useful in informing my decision where I should dig in

I looked into this a few weeks ago and found a really nice map with each county colored in depending on skepticism of the Corona virus vaccine. I'll see if i can find it. Basically, New England and every urban area in the country had very high compliance and rural areas you had like half the population split on whether they are gonna get it. Hard red states were the best, specifically the south or Idaho/Montana etc

Edit: found it. Although this doesn't seem to be a very formally done study, it's better than nothing. The map looks exactly how you would expect it

Attachments

• covid-vaccine-acceptance-rates-map-us.png
    covid-vaccine-acceptance-rates-map-us.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 22
GA is pretty comfy, we got a red governor and there were never like any mandated closings or mandates for that matter. Which was not the case in two popular red states, TX and FL. I guess the negative is lots moving here from out of state. People find this hard to believe but I've never worn a mask here. I just don't comply. It helps tho that there is no mask mandate.

It has been tremendously chill over the past year to be able to go to a bar and get a drink and not have to wear a mask. One of the few things that has kept me sane. I say this all as someone who is from Texas, and always had the mistaken impression that Texas was the "freeest" state. Our Repub. politicians in Texas (looking at you Greg Abbott) really cucked out when this COVID stuff started, and took our state in a damning financial direction.

How's living in Florida these days, specifically the Tampa area and in between Naples, if you're a right leaning white male?

Was DeSantis really like 1% of the votes away from losing the governor race in 2018? Is he expected to win next year if he runs, or is it hopeless?

aynrus

Pelican
Interactive vaxx rate map by-county:
Another one with better coloring:

There's also vaccine hesitancy by-county map by CDC.
I do not trust this much because there're big changes over state boundaries and it does not work like this in real life. Counties across any state border are usually going to be very similar and "hesitancy" is going to be at the same level. Also, they show low hesitancy in places like rural Missouri, which just isn't true.
All these vaxx hesitancy maps are obtained by cold calling people, supposedly. This can't produce anything accurate; just think of it, a sane person will not talk to strangers calling them and asking crazy questions, so their surveys are based on not the brightest bulbs who like to answer telemarketer calls. The results probably show much lower hesitancy that actual. I trust vaccination rate maps much more.

Last edited: