Gov. Cuomo: ‘I Don’t Care’ About Your Religion — ‘You Have to Follow the Rules of the State’

Panzerhund

Sparrow

Friday, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) responded to religious groups filing separate federal lawsuits against him over his new restrictions limiting attendance at religious gatherings amid a spike in cases in some New York City neighborhoods.

Cuomo told “CNN Newsroom” acknowledged that it is a “complicated” situation because of different cultural aspects, but said that everyone has to “follow the rules,” no matter their religion.

“They are not following the rules. We know what happens when you don’t follow the rules: the infection rate goes up,” Cuomo advised. “And it just proves our point from the get-go. We know how to control the virus, but you have to control the virus. You have to be disciplined. And when you don’t follow the rules, it goes up. And that’s what’s happening in these very small clusters. Now, these are religious groups, it tends to get more complicated, frankly, because of some cultural aspects. But that’s what we’re seeing in New York.”

“The cluster is a predominantly ultra-orthodox cluster,” he continued. “The Catholic schools are closed because they happen to be in that cluster, but the issue is with that ultra-orthodox community. This is not a matter of religious freedom, right? I don’t care if you’re a Roman Catholic, you’re Jewish, you’re Muslim, you’re an atheist, you have to follow the rules of the state, the laws of the state. And I understand the beliefs of the ultra-orthodox, I’ve been very close to them all my life. I’m a big supporter of theirs, but they have to follow the rules, Jim, because we’re seeing the truth. And the truth is if you don’t follow the rules, the infection rate spreads, people get sick, and then you make others sick. You know, we’re talking about Brooklyn. We’re not talking about a hermetically sealed community in a rural area. This is in the middle of Brooklyn. They will make other people sick.”

pitbullowner

Pelican
I just had surgery on Wednesday taking out the the tiny bit of my stomach left....You think I'm planning to expose myself to dangerous social settings that will get me killed ? Its people like myself that need to be more apprehensive unlike the rest of the 22-60y.o. population...jeez it irks my nerves to no end to see healthy people being treated like they're the sickly ones with pre-existing situations..

Covid-19 CASES ≠ Covid-19 deaths

I would hope that our economy would be strong around for whenever I returned to the full time work force in the next couple of months. I've got some savings, I'd rather balance it for a different time than now.

Panzerhund

Sparrow
I just had surgery on Wednesday taking out the the tiny bit of my stomach left....You think I'm planning to expose myself to dangerous social settings that will get me killed ? Its people like myself that need to be more apprehensive unlike the rest of the 22-60y.o. population...jeez it irks my nerves to no end to see healthy people being treated like they're the sickly ones with pre-existing situations..

Covid-19 CASES ≠ Covid-19 deaths

I would hope that our economy would be strong around for whenever I returned to the full time work force in the next couple of months. I've got some savings, I'd rather balance it for a different time than now.
We have to remember though that the majority of the population in america suffers from some ailment. Obesity, depression something. This factors into the general state of hysteria that is being played out currently.

Amwolf

Robin
And I understand the beliefs of the ultra-orthodox, I’ve been very close to them all my life. I’m a big supporter of theirs, but they have to follow the rules, Jim, because we’re seeing the truth.
Well, of course he's a big supporter of the Tribe, but he's NOT a supporter of the Orthodox Church. He's such an ardent "supporter" of Orthodoxy that he's engaged in the following behavior or policies:

1) He's married to a former lesbian;
2) He's threatened to revoke funding to the Eastern Orthodox Church if they don't reverse their stance against homosexuals; and
3) He's implemented laws forcing the church to be inclusive (succumb to society rather than society succumbing to the church)

He sounds like Trotsky Jr. with his statement "You have to follow the rules of the state." I can't stand this man and pray for those who are stuck in NYC without a way out.

Panzerhund

Sparrow
Well, of course he's a big supporter of the Tribe, but he's NOT a supporter of the Orthodox Church. He's such an ardent "supporter" of Orthodoxy that he's engaged in the following behavior or policies:

2) He's threatened to revoke funding to the Eastern Orthodox Church if they don't reverse their stance against homosexuals; and
3) He's implemented laws forcing the church to be inclusive (succumb to society rather than society succumbing to the church)

He sounds like Trotsky Jr. with his statement "You have to follow the rules of the state." I can't stand this man and pray for those who are stuck in NYC without a way out.
There has to be some dirt on him. No man wears those nipple rings unless they are into some sick twisted BDSM stuff.

Now the flip side of that coin is do NYers even care if he gets beat and pegged all while boofing drugs? Probably not.

These are our overlords now.

^ They think they are overlords but the whoopie-cushion of this sandcastle-aristocracy is not as secure as one would surmise. These clowns are merely appointed public faces who take a paycheck to lie and divide the people off from the real threat, namely satanism and all its sub-tentacles. The reason why the dirt on them is so telling is because a righteous man would not be working willingly for such a repulsive system. No one in this world is invincible, not you, not me, not them, not antifa, not the banksters, not even the limp-wristed feds reading these forums for their pedophile bosses who are looking to root out all dissent. There is not a single person on this planet who cannot be found and gotten to.

Rob Banks

Pelican

He is referring to Orthodox Jews, not the Orthodox Church.