Great Comments By RVF Members

And a fucking killer post that should go down in the history books, by Spaniard88...

Everyone should review this when choosing a woman to be LTR...

Spaniard88 said:
Couldn't agree more, Yankee. Here's a cheat sheet for all the high IQ guys here who can't put 2 and 2 together when it comes to high quality girls.

1. When you're having lunch at your place, and your glass is empty, does she get up and refill it? Does she even refill her own glass?

2. When she sees you cracking pistachios open, does she take the bag away from you and start cracking them for you, or does she take the bag away and start cracking them open for herself?

3. When you try to give her money, does she immediately take it, and maybe even ask for more, or does she say thank you, but declines?

4. Does she tell you to buy her pricey gifts? Or does she instead tell you not to buy her pricey gifts and instead encourages you to save your money for the wellbeing of your future children?

5. Does she argue with you in public, or does she gracefully leave the matter for a private discussion later?

6. When there's a disagreement, does she raise her voice, or does she stay calm?

7. Does she know when your birthday is? And when your birthday comes, in the weeks prior, does she spend large amounts of time making custom gifts for you like a cake with an image of your favorite pastime on it that she drew herself, or a video montage that took days of editing to complete, for example?

8. Does she think she's the luckiest girl in the world when she's around you?

9. Are you the man that can help her accomplish her goals in life, to get her where she wants to be, and vice versa?

10. Does she have self-respect?

There you go. Type that list up on a small piece of paper and store it in your pocket protectors.

Refer to it every so often, it could save you from a lot of self-inflicted difficulties in life.

Damn I'm the only one posting in this thread, haha.

This one by Cr33pin is great, really inspired me to pull the trigger and book that trip...

Cr33pin said:
Thats a plus one from me

One great thing about this forum was me meeting cool guys all over the world who left shitty situations behind and ventured out in the world to pursue a life worth living.... I have much respect for men that take that plunge. Most of the guys I know back here in Murica in my hometown all settled for the first job they got (which they hate) settled down with the first girl that gave them the time of day (who they hate) and live miserable lives. They are to scared of the unknown to dare try to make any changes to their miserable existences.

I have no sympathy for those afraid of mystery

MongolianAbroad

Ostrich
Gold Member
louiebeans said:
Damn I'm the only one posting in this thread, haha.

This one by Cr33pin is great, really inspired me to pull the trigger and book that trip...

Cr33pin said:
Thats a plus one from me

One great thing about this forum was me meeting cool guys all over the world who left shitty situations behind and ventured out in the world to pursue a life worth living.... I have much respect for men that take that plunge. Most of the guys I know back here in Murica in my hometown all settled for the first job they got (which they hate) settled down with the first girl that gave them the time of day (who they hate) and live miserable lives. They are to scared of the unknown to dare try to make any changes to their miserable existences.

I have no sympathy for those afraid of mystery
Where to, Louie? And for how long? One way, or a couple of weeks? What's the game plan?

Spaniard88 said:
Where to, Louie? And for how long? One way, or a couple of weeks? What's the game plan?
First place is a beach somewhere in Mexico for a few weeks. Just gonna relax, turn my phone off, and read a few good books. After that I'm gonna explore Mexico and Colombia. My game plan for this year is travel more, work on my game, and figure out what my new job will be.

Any recommendations for a low-cost beach spot? I'm not really looking to party, the main goal is to relax, eat good, and hit gym. After that I will have some fun in a nice city for a couple weeks, then figure out my next move.

MongolianAbroad

Ostrich
Gold Member
louiebeans said:
Spaniard88 said:
First place is a beach somewhere in Mexico for a few weeks. Just gonna relax, turn my phone off, and read a few good books. After that I'm gonna explore Mexico and Colombia. My game plan for this year is travel more, work on my game, and figure out what my new job will be.

Any recommendations for a low-cost beach spot? I'm not really looking to party, the main goal is to relax, eat good, and hit gym. After that I will have some fun in a nice city for a couple weeks, then figure out my next move.
Yucatan is cheap and has lots of coastline, less violence than the rest of Mexico, but I prefer to avoid Mexico at the moment. You could be fine, though, just depends on your risk tolerance.

But yeah, Yucatan has beaches and is not as violent as other parts of Mexico.

scotian said:
I got on a hot stinky bus in colombia once and took the second last seat at the back of the bus which had a row of four seats. I took the spot next to a young dude because the other spot was next to a fat old sweaty bitch. The last person to get on the bus had no option other than to sit between me and the fat lady, it turned out to be a cute 18 year old slim black girl, my favourite type. As we left the station, she started talking to me, the ride soon got rough and we had to hold onto each other. Long story short over the next three hours I was making out with her and finger banging her pussy hole. I then fucked her brains out for ten straight days, she had nowhere to be but on my gringo cock.

Moral of the story: make the move

Something very similar happened to me with a 19 year old in the Philippines but I didn’t nail her until the next day. They were two of the top ten hottest girls I’ve fucked in my life.

Tactician said:
Why was it so easy for you to start this thread? It seems every other RVF member thought to themselves, "is this thread I want to start adding any value to the forum?" but you posted this garbage in a couple of seconds.

chrisblackbeard said:
UPDATE:

I did it!​

I bought that one-way ticket to the Philippines, leaving this January!

I decided I'm going to break free from the trap of overplanning and dreaming about something vs. just going for it.

Roosh recently wrote a great article Comfort Will Not Give You Meaning In Life. After reading this, as well as much of your advice, I realized I'm being controlled by the pursuit of meaningless comfort. I'm obsessing about earning great money online, so I can seamlessly go from living and earning here, to living and earning in paradise. No more.

I don't care if I struggle financially for months, or years pursuing it. My basic needs will be getting met, and I will enjoy the process. If I fail and have to come back, What did I really lose?

Anyways, Thanks everyone for the advice. I hope this helps inspire some of the many young men who feel they are in the same boat.

Winston Wolfe

Woodpecker
masta said:
Framing validation is more important than looks, money, and status. It is the most important aspect of game, in my opinion. Everything changed when I started to withhold my validation and framed myself as the validator and started prompting women to make an effort before rewarding them.

Frame is like a prison to women. They cannot escape it no matter how hot they are. Frame is why fat women are able to control entire social groups of hot women.
And:

masta said:
When I learned frame game, I started to change my goal whenever I would go out. Instead of having the goal to get laid, I would make it a goal to get 20 rejections. For me, getting rejected 20 times was more important than any single interaction. I was on a mission of masculinity. I figured if I am going to waste my time chasing pussy, I might as well frame it as a worthy mission.

When I changed my frame, women suddenly opened up to me way more than when I had the intent to just get laid. Opening a set while being emotionally distant and having a goal of meeting my quota for 20 rejections almost made me rejection proof. It's like women could sense I didn't care about their validation or even a positive reaction.
And:

masta said:
Other ways I have implemented my new frame would be fast escalation. My frame is I am practicing overcoming my inner bitch. I'm not trying to win her approval. Because I am emotionally distant and completely unreactive, she is more likely to be attracted to me. And as soon as she gives me compliance (female value), I reward her with plausible deniability (let's go back to my place and watch netflix).
And:

masta said:
Why are we threatened by self belief? Lack of self belief is the number culprit of all of our problems.

You would not be here...

Read that again....And you know I am speaking truth....

You would not be in this forum if you had self belief.

At some point, you betrayed yourself.

You know in your heart of hearts that if you loved yourself in every way, the most beautiful women would show up. That shit always happens.

There are fucked up people in this world....and there are beautiful people.

99% of people on this forum are not beautiful. We are lacking in integrity to some degree....including myself.

If I truly loved myself 100% I would not be here.

So besides from "frame game", the number 1 principle is self love.

If you loved yourself 100%, you would have very little problems in life.

And don't fucking bullshit me. You know what I am talking about.

You know what you need to do. Just do it. Do it for you. If you do everything for you, it would solve everything.........Because after all.....

You cannot love anyone unless you love yourself.

The extent of how much in love you can be or even how much you can love a woman depends on how much you love yourself.

If you truly love yourself..you will fall in love. You will find your mirror reflection.
And:

masta said:
I call it expression over impression. Instead of trying to impress women, simply express your personality. It's the art of not giving a damn.
And:

masta said:
My goal is 100% self expression. This is how you build your self esteem. Anything less is self betrayal. If I can leave a set knowing that I was truly authentic, then I consider that a win. It doesn't matter what the results are. And I end up weeding out all the fake people and meet alot of high quality authentic people. My goal is not to get laid. My frame is more like I am weeding out all the unworthy women. If I am going to have a rotation of 2-3 women, they might as well be good people.
And:

masta said:
Appreciation is a direct result of having value. And the act of appreciation is offering women that value. You can turn an ice queen into a giddy little girl if you can show appreciation for her genuine self. In fact if my brain was erased and I could only remember once thing in game, I would choose appreciation. It can can an interaction 180 degrees as soon as she realizes you like the real life. You give her self esteem with your genuine appreciation.

You cannot value anyone unless you value yourself first. So by showing appreciation, you are indirectly saying "Hey I am a high value guy".

Low value people supplicate and try to impress, while high value people appreciate and express themselves.

:clap2:

Just wanted to point out these great contributions by new forum member masta from this thread.

I encourage people to go read his full posts in that thread instead of "just" the quotes I put here. Inspirational stuff.

Thanks Going strong! :youtheman:

Going strong said:
iop890 said:
I was too late and had to settle for the ebook & audiobook like a peasant. SAD!
Hard times indeed for iop890: first he misses physical delivery of my bottles of Veuve Clicquot (lost in the Florence hurricane), then he can't get the physical, printed Roosh's Game book!

I mean, iop should be reading Game, contentedly turning pages while sipping on my champagne, but no, he's drinking lukewarm soda while squinting at a kindle e-book screen. :s

Not all is lost though, my friend: if you ever go to Paris, you'll have champagne and Roosh's books waiting for you at my home!

Meanwhile, about Roosh and Game, this meme comes to mind:

I mean, by all accounts, Roosh's Game book is to the War on Men, what young Roosevelt's (stunning first) book was to Naval War. An instant, seminal, reference.

Going strong said:
dicknixon72 said:
Going strong said:
This strong woman passed out because she was over-stressed by your patriarchal attitude (you made her wait in the lobby, like she's a sub-servant or some, no doubt you'd have interviewed a man right away in your office), and shocked at discovering the sexist salary you were proposing her (no doubt you'd have offered twice as much to a male applicant).

In 35 years, this woman will remember her ordeal at your hands, and, though unclear on the exact location, tell the media. She'll probably add that, she passed out "because you had your patriarchal hand over her mouth", and "she even thought you'd smother her by mistake" :dodgy: Plus, the ominous, threatening and phallic way, your boat is pointing at her, added to her suffering.
This is art.

And I didn't even talk about the big poster image displayed at the forefront of your (sexist) shop, this unbearable image of (non-vegan) father and son fishing side by side (with MAGA caps? and why no daughter?), proudly claiming "generations" of disregard for women's (and fishes') rights. :s Plus, your boat is not even a zero-emission electric Tesla boat, no doubt it runs on fossil fuel :s

All of this completely justifies that this poor woman, surrounded by such evil, patriarchal forces, would pass out in shock and dismay. Get ready for a civil lawsuit, possibly Senate hearing.

Going strong said:
In any case, people like this PussySniff dude, do harm to the forum and Western foreigners in general.

I mean, if you were a Filipino man reading the forum, or God forbid an official in President Duterte's government, or any normal people come to think of it, what would you think when you read the post of a foreign traveler who gloats about having poor "slum-rodent" Filipina chicks (in pursuit of small or big dreams) come straight to his hotel room, and then about how he makes them lick his shoes on entering his apartment, and then how he makes them wipe their faces with his soiled toilet paper? I mean, talk about giving us foreigners bad press. :s

So people like PussySniff are a danger for the community, but I take solace in the (mean :blush:) thought that they are also a danger to themselves and will someday have karma fall, heavily, onto them.

That is of course assuming PussySniff is not a sad, virgin thirteen years old writing from his mum's basement :dodgy: ; because the way he describes his interactions with women, well, it sounds false, something out of teen virgin phantasms. Women, even poor ones, that you met one minute before and on entering your room they lick your shoes and then you hand them soiled toilet papers? Sure :dodgy:

But if you do exist in the real world, PussySniff, well: you should think about your life and values, hard, and change your ways. To begin with, and it should be worth of its own thread, if you disrespect a people, do not live in their home country. Fuck off to your own country if you despise the (male or female) natives of the land where you have chosen to go.

Built to Fade

Woodpecker
This one by ksbms is hidden due to the direction this thread went, but this diagram is a hidden wonder.

The process of being called out of the world in a diagram:
ksbms said:
Dragan said:
Day 23: This will be a brief post about yesterday. I went out after seeing some comments on this thread to talk to girls in the park (it was wet and rainy) I resolved to do 10 approaches. The first approach was the best one (yet again), but I will say this: having a conversation where you express your interest in her, is like a foreign language to me (and I'm not good with languages). Man, the blowouts here are major, and they deflate my ego, even though I'm trying to loose it completely. There is noone out in Belgrade when it rains, so I only managed 4 approaches. I was sitting in the rain trying to get to 10, but after 5 minutes in the rain, no girls walked by, so I called it quits.
Study the below diagram carefully and answer yourself which stage you are in. Also, I'd recommend the book by Joseph Campbell based on it. Krauser also wrote a post about it. Can you walk into the belly of the whale, Dragan?

Horus

Ostrich
Gold Member
AnonymousBosch said:
The Handsome Prince and The Most Curious Turd

You're a Handsome Prince walking in the gardens of a palace, enjoying the sunlight, the warm air, and the scent of the flowers, all the while dreaming of the copious bounty of beauty that awaits you later tonight at the Grandest Ball of the season.

You hear an impolite, grating cough, and look down at your feet.

There, in your the path is a sizeable, still-steaming turd. Oddly, it's wearing a tiara. You can't help but wince, as the smell is terrible.

"How dare you wrinkle your nose in my presence, peasant scum!" the turd says, in an accusatory tone.

You're most surprised at being berated by the turd, and the bilious quality of its speech only adds to the unpleasant stench. As such, you don't really know what to say in response.

The turd, however, wasn't waiting for one.

"I am the most beautiful, glamorous Princess in the land, desired and envied by all! Uneducated, lower class Peons like you aren't fit to breath my rarified air! Begone from my sight!"

This confuses you even more, and you simply have to state the obvious. "Don't you realise you're just a giant turd?"

"How dare you! I'm beautiful! You're the one who is made of manure. You! Not me! Obviously, you would see this if you didn't possess such a deep and problematic hatred of Princesses."

"But your tiara is made from chunks of corn."

"You're just saying that because you're jealous of my beauty! Look yonder at my beloved Prince who chose me as his Future Queen! If I were a mere bowel movement, then I would never be chosen by such a Handsome Prince as he! Why, the very idea is literally-absurd, and, as such, our storybook marriage is proof that all turds... I mean Princesses!... are secretly-desired by Princes, and, as such, should feel fully-entitled to be chosen by one herself."

You look over to where the turd is motioning, (as well as a turd can do), and shrug in response. "That's only the still-puckering rear end of a horse."

"Harassment! Blaggards like you aren't fit to receive my royal wisdom! Guards! Guards! Off with his head!"

You could argue further with the turd, but you realise it just makes far more sense to hold your nose very tightly and step over such a silly creature.

It feebly expels a peanut from its mass in your direction as you lave. The last thing you hear as you turn the corner of the path, leave its sight forever: "It'll make me a better ruler when I am Queen!"

You continue on your way, soon-distracted by the heady perfume of the flowers and the giggling of the beautiful maidens walking ahead of you. As such, you quickly forget the curious and belligerent turd, other than thinking of it as being a potential source of great comedy should anyone slip in it.

Far behind you on the path, the turd dries and crackles in the sun.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-50584-post-1118422.html#pid1118422

MongolianAbroad

Ostrich
Gold Member
EndsExpect said:
When I'm in a country where the women treat me well and the standard of living is low, I have no issue dropping cash. I will pay for dates, drinks, movies, hotels, even vacations.

When I'm in Western countries I expect the women to pay their own way. They don't have families to support or any real hardships. They have tons of economic opportunity around them and I know that I sometimes come across as cheap to some of them. I don't care much because they rarely treat me like anything special and they often lack in femininity as well. So... it's like tipping. Why tip a high paid waiter for bad service!
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-64597.html

MongolianAbroad

Ostrich
Gold Member
Cr33pin said:
Gather rounds boy and girls while Uncle Cr33pin tells you about the most intense orgasm he ever had an will ever have.

It all started with me chatting with some fairly well known young hoe on the Aol. I find out shes pretty freaky so I line it up for her to sneak out of her house one night and meet me and my homie. In case you couldn't tell from the AOL reference this story took place in the long long ago...when Uncle Cr33pin dabbled in recreational drugs. So my and my homie, lets call him Adam.. we pop some extacy. We then proceed to walk about a mile and a half to meet this young hoe for the first time (my tags was dead on my whip.) The rondayvoo point was a school playground near where this girl lived... so me and Adam make it to the playground an we are rolling face from the drugs and just enjoying life, then about 15 minutes later we see small shadowy figure emerge at the edge of the playground. So we introduce ourselves an decide its best not to be out in the open at the playground an head for a little section of woods near the school. This girl is hot... tight body, played softball for her school.. let's call her Molly. So we get up in the woods and me and Adam are still rolling hard and making friendly chit chat like we plan to marry this girl an think shes a angel (MDMA makes you happy af) Finally I recommend she removes her clothes, to which she replies "Are you gong to help me?" This finally snaps me into bang mode... so we all strip down and are making out an then Adam proceeds give Molly the ol college try, I proceed to get a BJ whilst he is fucking her... in our drug induced stupor we forget to bring condoms so Adam is just unprotected all up in them guts... this goes on for awhile, until Adam pulls out and nuts on some bushes.. Then she ask me if I am going to fuck her and even in my drugged up state I know that getting Molly pregnant would be frowned upon by anyone and everyone I know. So I reply "I don't have any condoms, but I will fuck you in the ass." To which she says "It will hurt" Then I lie threw my teeth and inform her that it won't... she agrees. So I slide in the old poot chute and start banging this chick.. an then it happens. Fucking chest shaking thunder strikes and it awakens something inside me I have never felt before. I start looking around and I'm in the woods, I'm up in some hot girl I never met befores ass raw, an I just start feeling primal. Like a fucking caveman, so I start pounding the shit (no pun intended) out this girl and its fucking amazing, then some more thunder strikes an I grab her hair an pull her head back so my mouth is close to her ear an say "You hear that thunder girl, thats me cumming!" Then I shove her face down in the dirt and proceed to make sounds and growls I never herd before or knew I could make. Adam gets scared an tells me to calm down to which I reply "shut up!" I was making some crazy war cry sounds that would make Shaka Zulu proud... then I had the absolute most intense orgasm I have ever had.. I mean no orgasm in my life has ever come close (kind of a bummer) An we walk her back to the playground hug and shit and start to walk back to my place an its starts pouring down the rain but I didn't give fuck.

After this experience this girl was mine... I owned her soul. There was nothing she wouldn't do for me for the next three or four years. When I got a new gf and tried to end it with this chick she stalked me for close to a year. Sitting in the alley behind my house all night. Trashing my gfs car every time she stayed over. Doing some strange and crazy shit...

Sometimes I think I live the way I do cause I'm chasing that feeling... I want to recreate that primal intensity that I felt that night, but it never happens and never will.

Up until I left my hometown all my friends would make jokes whenever it thundered....
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-60607-page-3.html