Haiti in 2021

@ InquiringMind

"Consider that the world has gone insane in the last few years. A Christian man needs to go out his way to find a suitable Christian wife in order to get married and start a strong family. That's all I am trying to do. There are more ways to for a man to achieve this".

AWLT = All Women Are Like That.

It's not that women in the 'developing world' are 'better' than women in the West. The problem with the West is that the social safety net is so strong (especially for women). All these insane movements in the West (ANTIFA, BLM, the Me Too movement etc.) wouldn't last five minutes in the 'developing world' as the majority of people have more pressing priorities (like putting food on the table). People have to have a more common sense (sane) approach to life if they want to survive. Remember, the social safety net in the 'developing world' is weak or non-existent.

The only women in the 'developing world' who subscribe to all of this stuff are the wealthy (small minority) and all their feminist principles will go out the window if they meet the right man. In the 'developing world' feminism is something that the gringos in gringo-land believe in because they are naïve about human nature.

You have the right idea!

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Looks like Doctors without Borders is temporarily leaving Haiti due to crime:

This aligns with my limited experience in Hait 26 years ago on deployment. Plenty of nice people and if you are into thin, pretty black ladies, then there is good selection there, but random lawlessness is high. If you are a foreigner there, and living outside of well-secured areas (US Tobacco facilities, gated communities, resorts) then you are a target.

Looks like Doctors without Borders is temporarily leaving Haiti due to crime:

This aligns with my limited experience in Hait 26 years ago on deployment. Plenty of nice people and if you are into thin, pretty black ladies, then there is good selection there, but random lawlessness is high. If you are a foreigner there, and living outside of well-secured areas (US Tobacco facilities, gated communities, resorts) then you are a target.
Thanks for your input.

Caramasão

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
I live in the Brazilian state that received the most Haitian refugees and I haven't heard any problem about them, you don't see homeless Haitians for exemple, most of them have a stable job, they are here to work hard, in fact the only issue about the Haitian immigration is that the government gave them hundreds of jobs that could have employed Brazilian citizens.

I live in the Brazilian state that received the most Haitian refugees and I haven't heard any problem about them, you don't see homeless Haitians for exemple, most of them have a stable job, they are here to work hard, in fact the only issue about the Haitian immigration is that the government gave them hundreds of jobs that could have employed Brazilian citizens.
Thanks for the sensible reply.

MajorStyles

Pelican
If you are planning to marry a Haitian woman and have children, I would recommend living in the Dominican Republic or a place like Brazil. The reason is that in those countries, there is a high(er) concentration of mulattos. In the Dominican Republic, they would be considered the ruling class. Therefore, your child would feel more "accepted".

Mulatto children will never be allowed to be happy in major Western countries, since the divide and conquer media will not allow it.

If you are planning to marry a Haitian woman and have children, I would recommend living in the Dominican Republic or a place like Brazil. The reason is that in those countries, there is a high(er) concentration of mulattos. In the Dominican Republic, they would be considered the ruling class. Therefore, your child would feel more "accepted".

Mulatto children will never be allowed to be happy in major Western countries, since the divide and conquer media will not allow it.
"The reason is that in those countries, there is a high(er) concentration of mulattos. In the Dominican Republic, they would be considered the ruling class. Therefore, your child would feel more "accepted""

"Mulattos" are accepted in pretty much all of Africa and in most of the Caribbean (except Jamaica).

"Mulatto children will never be allowed to be happy in major Western countries, since the divide and conquer media will not allow it."

Sadly that's probably true.

Brother Abdul Majeed

Kingfisher
Gold Member
If you're really interested in decent looking black women with Christian values, why not consider Panama?

The very first "woman of African descent" (black lady) who ever married into a European royal family is Princess Angela of Lichtenstein. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Angela_of_Liechtenstein

She's from Bocas Town in Bocas del Toro, Panama. I personally know her family, it's such a small place.

There are so many nice black women here (my wife is one of them), you should check it out if that's really what you're looking for. Be prepared for her family to scrutinize you though. You might not be worthy of her.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

giphy.gif

If you're really interested in decent looking black women with Christian values, why not consider Panama?

The very first "woman of African descent" (black lady) who ever married into a European royal family is Princess Angela of Lichtenstein. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Angela_of_Liechtenstein

She's from Bocas Town in Bocas del Toro, Panama. I personally know her family, it's such a small place.

There are so many nice black women here (my wife is one of them), you should check it out if that's really what you're looking for. Be prepared for her family to scrutinize you though. You might not be worthy of her.
Albeit I have never been to Panama, but Yes, I have known about Princess Angela, and heard great things about Black ladies in Panama years ago. However, more recently I have heard obesity is now rampant in Panama -now sure if its true.
Thanks for your answer, nevertheless.

Peacock
Gold Member
Haiti is an American slave colony, always has been. The Clintons who have dominated US foreign policy there the last few decades have blocked a modest proposal for a minimum wage raise to 61 cents an hour from 24 cents and redirected international reconstruction funds towards slave factories for US textile like Hillary's buddy Donna Karan. Similar policies in places like Honduras have destroyed local economies and fueled mass migration to the US.

Haitian President Moise spoke out against this, and to add insult to injury, he was the most anti-vax leader in the entire western hemisphere, calling the mRNA jab a very dangerous experiment, and much like some African leaders who did the same, got the same fate... Respect, RIP.

You have to laugh at neocons claiming that China practices slave labor with Uighurs in Xinjiang, when they are actually spending tens of billions developing that region, which they have turned into the most modern muslim region in central Asia, with a huge economic potential as an important commerce hub. They basically accuse China of doing what they have always done all over the world for decades in places like Haiti.

Here's Haiti, a country where 75% of their urban population lives in slums like this one, with no running water:

_101657527_57a.jpg

1*PKJVaGmcUxoMPAgbXlIjXA.jpeg

And here's Xinjiang main city Urumqi:

6113410822019890927.jpg

12322867101823932429.jpg

2267092692231774471.jpg

URUMQI, June 27, 2016 (Xinhua) -- Train attendants walk inside the waitng hall of a new railway station for
high-speed rails in Urumqi, capital of northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region

bullet-train-stops-at-the-platform-before-it-travels-to-lanzhou-from-picture-id460837492

JohnKreese

Pelican
My opinion on Haiti and Haitian people have not changed because of this tragedy.
Right now, however, it is even more difficult to visit the country because of it. I pray that peace and some form of political stability will return to Haiti as soon as possible.

You are the worst kind of troll. As in THE absolute worst kind of troll. It would be better if you “inquired” someplace else.

Yeah, there were hundred (thousands?) of us who read threads on the forum and went to (seemingly) obscure countries to pursue exotic women. However, nobody, and I mean NOBODY (beside the Poop the World mooks) was talking up the MOST IMPOVERISHED country in the Western Hemisphere. The LOWEST IQ county in the Western Hemisphere. The DUMPIEST country (watch Mountaineer’s videos) in the Western Hemisphere. Yet alone for a FOREVER companion. Good grief.

There is no reason for Haiti to be discussed on this forum outside of geopolitical, etc. conversations. Anybody reading this forum knows better (like, A LOT better) than to entertain the thought of spending any amount of time in Haiti outside of “oh crap, I just crossed into Haiti, I gotta get out of Haiti!” types of time. Nobody needs to consider looking for a bride there (67 IQ average) and nobody needs to think about anything in Hispaniola outside of the DR.

You have some fetish, a weird one. You need to look at forums geared towards this fetish (IWannaDyeNHaiti.slickwillie.WH, perhaps) and pose your questions there. This isn’t the place.

This is a religious forum now (thanks be to God) and one can find much more religiously adherent countries to consider moving to and/or finding a spouse than Haiti. If you don’t believe this, you’re either a troll, have some weird “Haitian fetish”, or you’re not trying.

This could easily be considered to be over the line and I will probably get banned for this, but it doesn’t matter to me. Your postings in this thread have been a joke (in addition to being inaccurate…97 percent Christian? Lololololol) and the worst thing that could happen is that some other misguided man starts to get ideas about the place.

Bottom line: Haiti 2021…don’t. Haiti 2100…don’t….Haiti 1950…don’t. Haiti 1850…don’t. Haiti 1804…don’t. Haiti before 1791….maybe…but don’t)

PS: To reiterate:

Last edited:
You are the worst kind of troll. As in THE absolute worst kind of troll. It would be better if you “inquired” someplace else.

Yeah, there were hundred (thousands?) of us who read threads on the forum and went to (seemingly) obscure countries to pursue exotic women. However, nobody, and I mean NOBODY (beside the Poop the World mooks) was talking up the MOST IMPOVERISHED country in the Western Hemisphere. The LOWEST IQ county in the Western Hemisphere. The DUMPIEST country (watch Mountaineer’s videos) in the Western Hemisphere. Yet alone for a FOREVER companion. Good grief.

There is no reason for Haiti to be discussed on this forum outside of geopolitical, etc. conversations. Anybody reading this forum knows better (like, A LOT better) than to entertain the thought of spending any amount of time in Haiti outside of “oh crap, I just crossed into Haiti, I gotta get out of Haiti!” types of time. Nobody needs to consider looking for a bride there (67 IQ average) and nobody needs to think about anything in Hispaniola outside of the DR.

You have some fetish, a weird one. You need to look at forums geared towards this fetish (IWannaDyeNHaiti.slickwillie.WH, perhaps) and pose your questions there. This isn’t the place.

This is a religious forum now (thanks be to God) and one can find much more religiously adherent countries to consider moving to and/or finding a spouse than Haiti. If you don’t believe this, you’re either a troll, have some weird “Haitian fetish”, or you’re not trying.

This could easily be considered to be over the line and I will probably get banned for this, but it doesn’t matter to me. Your postings in this thread have been a joke (in addition to being inaccurate…97 percent Christian? Lololololol) and the worst thing that could happen is that some other misguided man starts to get ideas about the place.

Bottom line: Haiti 2021…don’t. Haiti 2100…don’t….Haiti 1950…don’t. Haiti 1850…don’t. Haiti 1804…don’t. Haiti before 1791….maybe…but don’t)

PS: To reiterate:

I am not even going to react to your incoherent, childish rant. I am going to put you on the "ignore " list, and after your rant I really DO hope you will get banned from here.
I am only going to ask: what was your point of putting that trollish video here again? Some ignorant Polish guy trying to troll. He already has a preconceived idea of "The Dominican Republic is good - Haiti is bad". He goes to Haiti without any preparation whatsoever (and foolishly putting his girlfriend at risk, too- what a moron). Then he goes on to touring - and filming (!) in visibly poor neighborhood where he stands out as a foreigner -and -yet again, even brings his girlfriend along (I do hope the girl left him since - they guy is clearly childish and totally irresponsible.) And once he returning to the DR, his only regret is that "he did not film enough of that hardcore staff". This is not the way a respectful and responsible red pilled Christian man would visit a country (Haiti or not).
Out of the hundreds of videos on Youtube that show you the beautiful parts of Haiti, you choose the worst, evidently trollish video? Do us a favor...

Last edited:

KantPost

Sparrow
Where are these new users like InquiringMind coming from, with outlandish posts and threads and always with the effect of creating division on the forum. A Christian forum and he promotes a literal US voodoo slave colony as a place to find a Christian woman. I'm just waiting for another new user to create a thread about the virtues of women in the Satanic Temple: very devout, obedient, always go to church on time, dressing modestly in black, etc, etc. Give me a break

Gremlin

Woodpecker
It's a baseless argument that Christians of other races and cultures are just like us or can be assimilated into our culture because we share the same religion. Their way of life and old traditions, some of which are older than Christianity, seep in to their practice of Christianity, so their Christian brand may as well be a different religion using the same symbols and a few shared core beliefs of Christianity practiced elsewhere. There are a few million Christians in Vietnam, which makes them a minority, but all Vietnamese people without exception practice ancestor worship, including the Christians. How does ancestor worship fit into Christianity? You could try to teach them it doesn't, but that cultural norm is in their blood and it will never go away.

@KantPost IM is also active in other threads, calling people who do not want their offspring to belong to the one race, mocha-colored globohomo slaveclass un-Christian.

And yes, there is a clear increase of new members subscribing to what I call 'Pink Christianity'. They tell others to do nothing when attacked, encourage them to race mix, call for Open Borders (usually a leftism-in-disguise guilt trip) and 'Love the Sinner Hate the Sin' type of talk (no, I don't love Sodomites)

Whether this is done on purpose I genuinely don't know.