Haiti in 2021

Gremlin

Woodpecker
If you look into the history of Christianity in Europe, it is apparent that syncretism crept into early European practices as well: the laity would go to Church, but may visit pagan priests on the side or engage in pagan residual practices.
If you go look further into history, you'll discover that Orphism had already established as its tenets of faith the corporeal body as prison that the soul must free itself from; humans are born with sin that can by purified by way of priests, religious rituals and a lifetime of virtue; heaven, hell and purgatory; the Golden Rule; and a pantheon of gods and goddesses that roughly equated to Christian holy figures, namely Demeter as Mary and Hermes, interpreter of the gods and spiritual healer, as Christ. All of this long before Saint Paul journeyed to the West where he was no doubt inundated with superior culture that had more influence on Christianity than Buddhism, the Magians, various snake cults and even the Old Testament. In any case, Europeans made Christianity their own, flooding it with their own philosophical, religious, logical thought and scientific traditions.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
If you go look further into history, you'll discover that Orphism had already established as its tenets of faith the corporeal body as prison that the soul must free itself from; humans are born with sin that can by purified by way of priests, religious rituals and a lifetime of virtue; heaven, hell and purgatory; the Golden Rule; and a pantheon of gods and goddesses that roughly equated to Christian holy figures, namely Demeter as Mary and Hermes, interpreter of the gods and spiritual healer, as Christ. All of this long before Saint Paul journeyed to the West where he was no doubt inundated with superior culture that had more influence on Christianity than Buddhism, the Magians, various snake cults and even the Old Testament. In any case, Europeans made Christianity their own, flooding it with their own philosophical, religious, logical thought and scientific traditions.

You're defending a culture that practiced this:

Greece before Christ was nothing but confusion -- read Acts 17. Greek culture, like all cultures before Christ, was under the law and required Christianity to baptize it into goodness and truth.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Via Anonymous Conservative: Haiti pleads with US to send in troops amid fears ‘urban terrorists’ are planning to attack airport, gas reserves and port as terrified public stockpile goods. Sounds like Cabal asking him to come in and prevent any anti-Cabal forces from exposing them. More is here, including, there were 28 assassins – 17 detained, 3 killed, and 8 on the run’, the two Americans claim they were just translators hired off the internet for a legit LE detention and interrogation, the President’s bodyguards are suspected of being in on it, and the hit team holed up in a house of a political associate of the President who was also associated with the last time a bunch of armed mercs, including a few Americans, were caught traveling in a convoy in Haiti for reasons that were never quite ironed out.

Gremlin

Woodpecker
You're defending a culture that practiced this:

Greece before Christ was nothing but confusion -- read Acts 17. Greek culture, like all cultures before Christ, was under the law and required Christianity to baptize it into goodness and truth.
I'll defend the Godfather of the West until the end. If incest was so widespread amongst the Greeks, then most of them would have been retards, incapable of the math, science, technology, architecture, the arts, philosophy, systems of logic, religious esotericism, cosmological thought and military efficiency, despite having smaller numbers of soldiers compared to the rest of the world, that they produced. The same goes for the so-called widespread confusion amongst the Greeks postulated by a foreigner of a different race. What Athens required was monarchy in place of democracy. What Sparta required was more Spartans to maintain its military. What all of Greece required was fewer civil wars that diminished their population, making it vulnerable to outside enemies and natural disasters.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
I'll defend the Godfather of the West until the end. If incest was so widespread amongst the Greeks, then most of them would have been retards, incapable of the math, science, technology, architecture, the arts, philosophy, systems of logic, religious esotericism, cosmological thought and military efficiency, despite having smaller numbers of soldiers compared to the rest of the world, that they produced. The same goes for the so-called widespread confusion amongst the Greeks postulated by a foreigner of a different race. What Athens required was monarchy in place of democracy. What Sparta required was more Spartans to maintain its military. What all of Greece required was fewer civil wars that diminished their population, making it vulnerable to outside enemies and natural disasters.
The Ancient Greeks condoned pedophilia, especially between boys and men. This is obvious to anyone who has been schooled in the classical Western tradition — a fact that has been exploited recently by educated homosexuals to justify their sodomy.

Before Christ, every culture was corrupt. Greek civilization had to be baptized in order to achieve its significance and beauty. Before that, it was naught.

You can defend the Ancient Greeks to the death if you like, but defending people who condoned pedophilia isn’t my idea of virtuous.

Last edited:
The Ancient Greeks condoned pedophilia, especially between boys and men. This is obvious to anyone who has been schooled in the classical Western
tradition — and has been exploited recently by educated homosexuals to justify their sodomy.

Before Christ, every culture was corrupt. Greek civilization had to be baptized in order to achieve its significance and beauty. Before that, it was naught.

You can defend the Ancient Greeks to the death if you like, but defending people who condoned pedophilia isn’t my idea of virtuous.

There were many bad elements to the Greco-Roman culture which is why the early Christians refused to fully integrate into this culture. However, the Catholic Church understood that there were some good elements to this culture e.g. the Greek emphasis on ‘reason’. The Catholic Church believed that the Jewish emphasis on ‘faith’ and the Greek emphasis on ‘reason’ were completely compatible – faith and reason. This lead to the ‘scientific method’ and our modern civilisation.

NickK

Kingfisher
Orthodox
If any third world population's average IQ was further to the right on the bell curve, then they wouldn't be living in a third world.
I think there is possibly a confusion of cause and effect here.
Do there people live in a third world state because they are low iq, or do they have low iq because they live in a third world state.

Gremlin

Woodpecker
The Ancient Greeks condoned pedophilia, especially between boys and men. This is obvious to anyone who has been schooled in the classical Western tradition — a fact that has been exploited recently by educated homosexuals to justify their sodomy.

Sexual relationships occurred between adults and teenagers, so the claim of pedophilia is a big stretch, and this is not an isolated practice in Greece. It formally occurred in marriage in Christian societies up until recently and sexual deviancy transpires amongst the Christian clergy after Christianity allowed itself to be invaded by pedophilic homosexuals. I don't believe homosexuality was as widespread in Greece outside of a few city-states as the leftist zeitgeist claims. It was often seen as unvirtuous and openly discouraged and frowned upon. All city-states had their own laws concerning it. Plato, who once thought of homosexuality as natural, reversed his position and stressed marriage between man and woman as the only viable romantic love hundreds of years before Christianity.

Greece was culturally significant and beautiful long before Christianity. That's why the greatest minds of Rome, the Medieval Catholic Church and beyond always returned to Greek thought in some form.

Last edited:

Gremlin

Woodpecker
I think there is possibly a confusion of cause and effect here.
Do there people live in a third world state because they are low iq, or do they have low iq because they live in a third world state.
Cause: Low IQ population
Effect: Dysfunctional 3rd world society

Or do you expect me to believe that a population of half-tards to abruptly self-organize, become future oriented and grind out phenomenal works of art and advanced technology?

NickK

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Cause: Low IQ population
Effect: Dysfunctional 3rd world society

Or do you expect me to believe that a population of half-tards to abruptly self-organize, become future oriented and grind out phenomenal works of art and advanced technology?
No I expect you to believe that if you had been raised in Haiti you would also have low iq.

KantPost

Sparrow
This forum has a range of views, including a strong pro-CCP contingent. Are these part of the 50 cent army that spews CCP propaganda online for Westerners? I don’t know, but I tolerate them on this forum. I’ll extend InquiringMind the same tolerance, despite his far-fetched ideas. There really is no need for vitriol.
This is not tolerance for a range of views. This guy was either a fool or a troll and neither should be tolerated on the forum.
Your use of "vitriol" is a manipulative emotive term designed to shame us normal posters who do not want obvious freaks derailing discussion on the forum.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
This is not tolerance for a range of views. This guy was either a fool or a troll and neither should be tolerated on the forum.
Your use of "vitriol" is a manipulative emotive term designed to shame us normal posters who do not want obvious freaks derailing discussion on the forum.
If you don’t like what he says, then ignore him. This isn’t hard.

Why should you engage a fool or a troll?

Last edited:

Gremlin

Woodpecker
You are right in saying that not all city-states viewed faggotry the same.
Athens, despite having laws against it, was renowned for it. And that's why democracy was born there.
Like I said, I don't believe homosexuality was as prevalent in most of Greece as moderns believe it was or want it to have been. I think homosexuals in Greece can be compared to criminals; less than 5% of criminals commit the majority of crimes, and most city-states renowned for homosexuality built a small reputation based on a gay minority of the population that was exaggerated to the point of legend.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
Like I said, I don't believe homosexuality was as prevalent in most of Greece as moderns believe it was or want it to have been. I think homosexuals in Greece can be compared to criminals; less than 5% of criminals commit the majority of crimes, and most city-states renowned for homosexuality built a small reputation based on a gay minority of the population that was exaggerated to the point of legend.
Literally nobody said that the majority of Ancient Greeks were pederasts and homosexuals. The fact that they condoned and even valourized these evil deeds is what makes the civilization repugnant.

Read Acts 17, Paul’s speech on the Aereopagus.

Gremlin

Woodpecker
No I expect you to believe that if you had been raised in Haiti you would also have low iq.
IQ is heritable, so my IQ would be the same as it is now. The best educational system in the world won't transfigure a population with an average IQ of 70 into astrophysicists or even give them the capability to balance a checkbook. 70 years and billions of dollars poured into the black hole of minority education in the US is evidence. The Blank Slate is wishful thinking.

NickK

Kingfisher
Orthodox
IQ is heritable, so my IQ would be the same as it is now.
No, if you have high iq now, say 20% above average, you would have 20% above average in Haiti.
What is heritable is the potential. Enviromental factors allow you to fullfil your potential or not.

Gremlin

Woodpecker
No, if you have high iq now, say 20% above average, you would have 20% above average in Haiti.
What is heritable is the potential. Enviromental factors allow you to fullfil your potential or not.
If I have an IQ 20% above average in a population with an average IQ of 100, that 20% would be much higher in a population with a 70 IQ average. IQ determines potential along with other genetic qualities. Highly intelligent people can and have worked around environmental limitations to become successful. There are very few Haitians who can however because of their population's low average IQ.

Your initial argument was if I, as I am now, was raised in Haiti, I would have a lower IQ. This is false because I'm not Haitian and my IQ is determined by my genetics, not an education system.