Haiti in 2021

Gremlin

Woodpecker
Literally nobody said that the majority of Ancient Greeks were pederasts and homosexuals. The fact that they condoned and even valourized these evil deeds is what makes the civilization repugnant.

Read Acts 17, Paul’s speech on the Aereopagus.
Pedophilia is sexual relations with prepubescent children, not teens, so the Greeks never valorized pedophilia. I believe homosexuality was condoned by a minority and frowned upon by most in the majority of city-states.

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
You're both partially right although it's overwhelmingly genetic. If you were eating dirt cookies in infancy and early childhood your IQ would likely never get to it's full potential, but it wouldn't be 67. Fluoridated water also hurts by the way, the US might even be a couple points below it's potential because of all the garbage we're fed as infants.

With perfect nutrition and hygiene Haiti's average IQ would probably go from the mid/high 60s to the low/mid 70s, but it wouldn't shoot up to 100. We can see this with adoption studies or by just looking at the children of immigrants in the west.

Also

Brother Abdul Majeed

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Albeit I have never been to Panama, but Yes, I have known about Princess Angela, and heard great things about Black ladies in Panama years ago. However, more recently I have heard obesity is now rampant in Panama -now sure if its true.
Thanks for your answer, nevertheless.
I'm not sure why every thread on this forum has to devolve into a lecture about IQ's. It's tiresome and boring, and I'm sorry you have to sift through so many silly replies to get to anything worthwhile reading. You asked a simple question and had people responding with irrelevant replies about IQ's. This is supposed to be a Christian forum, yet there are so many people with mean-streaks in their hearts, perhaps they should look in a mirror once in a while.

My wife is black, and I will admit (and she would too) that she's not as "worldly" as other people. I'm not sure how she could have been given the lack of opportunities she had growing up. However, she's the kindest, happiest and most supportive woman I've ever met, and she defers to me when it comes to important decisions because she loves and trusts me. That's my job, to Keep us straight. My wife isn't stupid, but I would rather have a kind woman who is as dumb as a box of rocks than the vast majority of other men's wifes. I'm man enough to keep my family on the right path.

Obesity is becoming a huge problem, not just in Central America, it's world-wide, I see it in Panama too, especially with the indigenous people, but also in the black population. Considering the number of white land-whales and ham-beasts I see, I wouldn't say it's a particular problem to any one race. There is still a large number of athletic looking black girls and skinny-minnies around, nice women with good values, I wouldn't give up hope.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Yes, Haiti is still a country with lots of thin, committed Christian women in it. It is also the last frontier: the only country in Caribbean that has not yet been destroyed by modern degeneracy.
A pre-planned, well-organized trip and a shorter stay is well-worth the risk for a red pilled who is looking for a good Black Christian wife, it is still well-worth a visit.

Yes, I have a friend with a Haitian wife, but he didn't find her in Haiti. She is a primary school teacher, Christian, Polite, Nice Lady.

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
OP why not go with Habeshas if you're set on black women? You made that thread on the Ethiopian Church and after we told it it wasn't Eastern Orthodox you seemed to drop it but you'd probably still have an easier time getting an Orthodox waifu there then in Haiti. And the women are much better.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
OP why not go with Habeshas if you're set on black women? You made that thread on the Ethiopian Church and after we told it it wasn't Eastern Orthodox you seemed to drop it but you'd probably still have an easier time getting an Orthodox waifu there then in Haiti. And the women are much better.
I think OP has been banned, which is unfortunate. The vitriol directed towards him is worse than any ad hominem he's thrown out.

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker
Different environments on the basis of geography, weather, resources , warfare, and religion create different evolutionary pressures which enhance, maintain or degrade IQ, which in turn determine civilizational status.

Now you figure out why Africans or Nordic people have vastly different IQ and civilizational status, despite the fact the former possees nearly infinite resources by comparison to the latter.

I'll give you a hint- the environmental influences that make Nordic white and African black are among evolutionary pressures to determine IQ.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
Different environments on the basis of geography, weather, resources , warfare, and religion create different evolutionary pressures which enhance, maintain or degrade IQ, which in turn determine civilizational status.

Now you figure out why Africans or Nordic people have vastly different IQ and civilizational status, despite the fact the former possees nearly infinite resources by comparison to the latter.

I'll give you a hint- the environmental influences that make Nordic white and African black are among evolutionary pressures to determine IQ.

Hmm... do you really believe that if we took IQ measures in 100 AD, there would be much difference between African and Nordic peoples?

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker
Hmm... do you really believe that if we took IQ measures in 100 AD, there would be much difference between African and Nordic peoples?

Since nordic built ships later on and Africans did not- most likely.

Perhaps it would be more illuminating to compare Romans and Africans. There is no question Romans had much higher IQ than Africans in 100 AD.

Romans' environments mirrored far closer to that of Nordic than Africa, despite considerate differences between Rome and Nordic region. Differences were less pronounced as compared to Africa.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
Since nordic built ships later on and Africans did not- most likely.

Perhaps it would be more illuminating to compare Romans and Africans. There is no question Romans had much higher IQ than Africans in 100 AD.

Romans' environments mirrored far closer to that of Nordic than Africa, despite considerate differences between Rome and Nordic region. Differences were less pronounced as compared to Africa.
Ancient Somalis and Ethiopians used sophisticated ships to trade frankincense and other goods across the Indian Ocean, as the Periplus of the Red Sea reports. The claim that Africans were not seafaring is false.

As for the Romans, we can play this game endlessly: when the ‘Romans’ were still backward Villanovans, the Africans had civilizations in Kush, Punt, and Aksum which were much more advanced than the median European’s.

What led to Europe’s rapid cultural progress in the past 2,000 years is the Europeans’ adoption of, and growth in, Christianity. Modern day Europe is running on the fumes of that Christian civilization.

Gremlin

Woodpecker
Ancient Somalis and Ethiopians used sophisticated ships to trade frankincense and other goods across the Indian Ocean, as the Periplus of the Red Sea reports. The claim that Africans were not seafaring is false.

As for the Romans, we can play this game endlessly: when the ‘Romans’ were still backward Villanovans, the Africans had civilizations in Kush, Punt, and Aksum which were much more advanced than the median European’s.

What led to Europe’s rapid cultural progress in the past 2,000 years is the Europeans’ adoption of, and growth in, Christianity. Modern day Europe is running on the fumes of that Christian civilization.
And yet, Africans who were familiar with the wheel from contact with other civilizations made little to no use of it. Other Africans never conceived of it.

Villanovans were relative newcomers to Italy while Africans had inhabited their continent for tens of thousands of years. Their civilizations were soon overshadowed by others, including Rome.

Again and again, you ignore Europe's cultural significance and achievements all those centuries before Christianity "made" it in to what it became. Are you familiar with any Medieval Catholic philosopher or scientist? They all made lifelong studies of Greco-Roman philosophical and scientific works and used them as starting points of their own work. Duns Scotus, Roger Bacon, Aquinas, Grosseteste, et al. would have accomplished much less without ancient Western thought. Aristotle formulated an early version of the Scientific Method. The steam engine, responsible for the Industrial Revolution, had already been devised by Heron of Alexandria in the first century C.E.. He called it aeolipile and it was invented before Christianity became widespread in the West.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
And yet, Africans who were familiar with the wheel from contact with other civilizations made little to no use of it. Other Africans never conceived of it.

Villanovans were relative newcomers to Italy while Africans had inhabited their continent for tens of thousands of years. Their civilizations were soon overshadowed by others, including Rome.

Again and again, you ignore Europe's cultural significance and achievements all those centuries before Christianity "made" it in to what it became. Are you familiar with any Medieval Catholic philosopher or scientist? They all made lifelong studies of Greco-Roman philosophical and scientific works and used them as starting points of their own work. Duns Scotus, Roger Bacon, Aquinas, Grosseteste, et al. would have accomplished much less without ancient Western thought. Aristotle formulated an early version of the Scientific Method. The steam engine, responsible for the Industrial Revolution, had already been devised by Heron of Alexandria in the first century C.E.. He called it aeolipile and it was invented before Christianity became widespread in the West.

You keep moving the goalposts. Your original point was about Nordics, and then you mentioned Romans, and now you're onto Greeks. I'm not sure what all this jumping around is intended to achieve, so let's clarify my argument.

Before Christ, we can point to only a handful of cultures that achieved efflorescence, such as Rome, classical Greece, Kush, the Indus Valley, etc. The vast majority of Europe was composed of impoverished pagan tribes with no civilization -- just like the multitudes of Africa.

It was only when Europeans accepted Christ that the continent, in general, achieved efflorescence and even transcended it, moving beyond the Malthusian paradigm.

The idea that this is ultimately about IQ is nonsense. World history is ultimately spiritual in nature. When nations accept God, they prosper. When they reject Him, they fail.

Gremlin

Woodpecker
You keep moving the goalposts. Your original point was about Nordics, and then you mentioned Romans, and now you're onto Greeks. I'm not sure what all this jumping around is intended to achieve, so let's clarify my argument.

Before Christ, we can point to only a handful of cultures that achieved efflorescence, such as Rome, classical Greece, Kush, the Indus Valley, etc. The vast majority of Europe was composed of impoverished pagan tribes with no civilization -- just like the multitudes of Africa.

It was only when Europeans accepted Christ that the continent, in general, achieved efflorescence and even transcended it, moving beyond the Malthusian paradigm.

The idea that this is ultimately about IQ is nonsense. World history is ultimately spiritual in nature. When nations accept God, they prosper. When they reject Him, they fail.
Recheck who said what. I've been discussing Greeks and Romans since the beginning of the conversation.

Impoverished is a strong word to describe pagan Europe. These were a people of war. Germanics were a consistent worry for Rome. They also had competent irrigation and farming, caste and political structure, iron working, infrastructure, religious practices and esotericism and trade. They weren't rich, but they weren't starving, except in isolated periods in wartime and natural disasters.

Europe would have become what it is with or without Christ. Religion is one of many cultural features. The blood (genetics) is most important, and it explains why Europe is what it is and Haiti, which is "97% Christian" (InquiringMind), is what it is. It also explains why Christianity takes on different practices and interpretations from culture to culture and even within culture from the Brahmin and noble castes to the bourgeoisie and lower castes.

The level of metaphysics a given culture reaches, if it formulates a metaphysic at all, is very much dependent on IQ along with other cultural and genetic attributes.

It may sound unbelievable today but int he 1970s Haiti was the no1 destination in the Caribbean for American tourists.
Thinks got downhill gradually from there.
The came the early to mid 1980s -the AIDS-panic decimated tourism (many people wrongly believed AIDS originated from Haiti).
In the early 1990s the transition from the Duvaliers dictatorship to democracy was not smooth. The Clinton-era embargo further devastated the local industry and agriculture.
2010 -the earthquake. 300, 000 Haitians dead, large part of the infrastructure in Port-Au-Prince ruined (and took years to be rebuilt).
The 2010s showed some signs of recovery.
But then came Covid-19 and the murder of president Moise. I agree that Haiti has some interesting history, generally nice people and some genuine Christian population.
However, due to the current situation, it is way to risky to plan anything in Haiti, even a short visit.

Last edited:

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Pretty clear the late President wasn't playing along the way they wanted. He had this idea that if the NWO gave him the vaccine for free, he would then just let his citizens decide for themselves if they wanted it. Terrible

Pretty clear the late President wasn't playing along the way they wanted. He had this idea that if the NWO gave him the vaccine for free, he would then just let his citizens decide for themselves if they wanted it. Terrible

it's a sad point to raise.
There are hardly any countries left to escape the dangerous Covid-19 vaccines.
Burundi and Tanzania in the African countries and Haiti in the Caribbean were my last hopes.
All those three countries have gone now.
Where else is left to escape?
This is genuinely concerning.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
it's a sad point to raise.
There are hardly any countries left to escape the dangerous Covid-19 vaccines.
Burundi and Tanzania in the African countries and Haiti in the Caribbean were my last hopes.
All those three countries have gone now.
Where else is left to escape?
This is genuinely concerning.
Even Russia is starting to mandate vaccines:

The answer is to trust in God, and lean not on your own understanding.

Peacock
Gold Member
for those who aren't on Telegram, here's Vincent James' piece:

Vince puts out great material, based young American pundit. He was one of the early purges on Youtube, and deserves more views on his alterantive channels like Bitchute:

Last edited:

Gremlin

Woodpecker
Really, truly, most sincerely with a cherry on top, I beg white people - Christians or otherwise - stop trying to "save" the world. You cannot in a hundred million years change people's biology unless you implement a strict code of eugenics, which is against your morals or something.

Venturing into the third world to show scummy people a better way of thinking and life is just playing Russian roulette Darwin edition, and it's very hard to have sympathy for you when you know the unfortunate outcomes of such ventures.

Besides, it's the third world. For every one life you improve minisculely, there are another 100,000 + people in the dregs. Stop playing God and let people sink or swim.