Happy International Women's Day!

MaceTyrell

Pelican
This is intended to be a joke thread. (moved from Game forum).

Am amused by the posts on it I am seeing through my social media feed. Saw the recent feminazi I notched post something about it, made me happy we're continuing to ghost each other.

balybary

Pelican
hW5Qw.jpg

NewMeta

Kingfisher
My girlfriend told me it was womans day this morning, was unaware of it as per usual, in response i told her to go out and buy me some toilet paper cause i was all out, true story...back to real life.

deleted_anonymous

Robin
Gold Member
MaceTyrell said:

It's a big holiday in Eastern Europe, so I texted my Girls с наступающим 8 марта.

If anyone of you forgot to send that to your devushka... dude. At the time im posting this it's not too late yet. Just text Поздравляю с Женским Днём. Do that and thank me later. Or buy them some flowers. For the guys who don't know the dynamics there: Yes, buying flowers is acceptable behaviour there. Crazy, huh?

Anyway, they were really happy. And if they are I am. Because they actually deserve being treated nice and respond well to it.

Some of you might think I'm retarded. Obviously I wouldn't do the same in the west, duh. Mocking these fucked up gender dynamics is the right response. This holiday was hijacked by feminists and other cultural marxists. But if you think about it it's pretty sad that it has to be this way in the western world. It's like being in a trench war. Sometimes you forget that it that male-female relationships should be complementary and respectful. I'm glad I didn't.

ElFlaco

Kingfisher
Gold Member
On the TV coverage of International Women's Day here, I just heard that 43% of local homicide victims are women. The context/implication was that this percentage is troublingly high.

In other words, it would be better if over 57% of homicide victims were men.

Reminds me of Hillary's characterization of women and children as the true victims of war.

reciproke said:
MaceTyrell said:

It's a big holiday in Eastern Europe, so I texted my Girls с наступающим 8 марта.

If anyone of you forgot to send that to your devushka... dude. At the time im posting this it's not too late yet. Just text Поздравляю с Женским Днём. Do that and thank me later. Or buy them some flowers. For the guys who don't know the dynamics there: Yes, buying flowers is acceptable behaviour there. Crazy, huh?

Anyway, they were really happy. And if they are I am. Because they actually deserve being treated nice and respond well to it.

Some of you might think I'm retarded. Obviously I wouldn't do the same in the west, duh. Mocking these fucked up gender dynamics is the right response. This holiday was hijacked by feminists and other cultural marxists. But if you think about it it's pretty sad that it has to be this way in the western world. It's like being in a trench war. Sometimes you forget that it that male-female relationships should be complementary and respectful. I'm glad I didn't.

Thanks for reminding me, I just started spamming everyone. I got into trouble with my main girl, because of this haha

ElFlaco

Kingfisher
Gold Member
MajorStyles said:
You Tube goes into cuckoldry mode today...

YouTube: #HerVoiceIsMyVoice?

An alternative way to read that is: I speak for her. No need to ask her opinion; my word represents the whole family. Patriarchy!