Has Hollywood Stopped Producing Sex Symbols – And If So, Why?

I came across this article as I did the three searches...

martha.jpg

His Jewish grandma will not be happy! ;)

"I think Asian people and Jewish people have a lot of values in common. We believe in discipline, we're success-oriented, we study until we pass out! And when you meet in the same setting -- as we met in med school -- you really both have the same goals. That starts off the attraction right there."

Last edited:
Another article I discovered while doing the three google searches... I suspect woman may be happier being free and single in their twenties and early thirties, but then as they age, the level of their happiness greatly declines... They can sense what they have given up... I actually think future studies will show that men are generally happier being single, than women. They need us more than we need them.

Women are happier without children or a spouse, says happiness expert

90567387-three-beautiful-young-women-doing-selfie-outdoors.jpg

JiggyLordJr

Kingfisher
That article used a picture from the fictitious TV shows “Girls”, which was an HBO clone of Sex and the City.

In other words, they say “Women are happier” while showing this picture, implying this is how women should live.

Take a gander:

View attachment 26064

JiggyLordJr

Kingfisher

Serie A1

Robin
That article used a picture from the fictitious TV shows “Girls”, which was an HBO clone of Sex and the City.

In other words, they say “Women are happier” while showing this picture, implying this is how women should live.

Take a gander:

View attachment 26065

This is actually an excellent image for illustrating the effect that a set of values has on beauty. 2/4 of these women are naturally quite pretty, but the 'product' they are selling is corroding their aura.