Has Hollywood Stopped Producing Sex Symbols – And If So, Why?

They're not gay, but they sucked off a gay gatekeeper to get where they are today. Side story, I worked in the industry for a hot minute and a gay director asked me,. " Do you want to be behind the scenes or be a star fucker?" The deal was you go behind the camera or blow me and get in front of the camera.

That's how Hollywood works and frankly it is disgusting. MeToo did more to expose this to normies. Being famous is shameful.
I'm naturally curious about a few. Are you able to verify a source on any of these? I mean the stoic types. Kurt Russell, Sylvester Stallone, Rutger Hauer, Mel Gibson, and Sean Connery. Also wondering about Van Damme because he started working behind the camera as a stunt performer before an actor. Did they all have to undergo the same ritual? My worldliness is hoping that not every actor I used to look up to in some roles was really doing fag shit.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Is hollywood not creating sex symbols anymore? Yeah, after thinking this over, I think that's the case. That said, I do not watch anything mainstream, so, how would I know. I think hollywood is declining as evidence of the poor box office #s and the dramatic decline in viewership for things like the oscars. That's a good thing.

I wonder if there's a sort of bizarre puritanism taking hold. After all, if you're successful at mating you must, therefore, be "privileged" and the left hates success of any kind. Given that, I presume that they'd hate sexual success the most, because, at the end of the day, that matter more than anything.

Thoughts?

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
I'm naturally curious about a few. Are you able to verify a source on any of these? I mean the stoic types. Kurt Russell, Sylvester Stallone, Rutger Hauer, Mel Gibson, and Sean Connery. Also wondering about Van Damme because he started working behind the camera as a stunt performer before an actor. Did they all have to undergo the same ritual? My worldliness is hoping that not every actor I used to look up to in some roles was really doing fag shit.
Unfortunately, we'll never know. This shit was going on in old Hollywood as well. There was a TV series with the Big Bang gay guy in a 1950s old Hollywood thing where the gay agent made an old Hollywood Beef Cake let him sick him off. I mean not as bad as doing the blowing but still. Frankly, I wouldn't bother admiring anyone in Hollywood. Even old Connery.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Never get married in the USA unless you are broke and have no assets and don't plan to work hard later (in which case, few women will marry you anyways). Also, get a vasectomy if you plan to be intimate in the USA even if you do get married.
Last sentence is pretty strange honestly.

Enoch

Hummingbird
Part of it may be young actresses going so crazy/woke when young (cutting hair, getting tats, lesbian stuff) that they have no staying power as sex symbols even into their mid twenties.