Hate Hoax Thread

Lazuli Waves

Black student sets fire to dorm to fake a hate crime against her

Viterbo University student who said she was a victim of two recent racist incidents on campus has been accused of starting a fire in a residence hall April 18 and framing it as a hate crime.

Victoria C. Unanka was released on a signature bond Monday after La Crosse police arrested her for arson and negligent handling of burning materials
“This is a complex situation that involves a series of concerning incidents," said Viterbo University President Glena Temple. "We continue to investigate the incidents earlier in the semester and any potential link between them and this fire.”

The La Crosse Fire Department was dispatched shortly before 2:30 a.m. to Marian Hall, where security personnel reported the fire in the second floor lounge of the residence hall. The fire was put out with a fire extinguisher, but the department reported a "fair amount" of smoke damage and that the building needed to be ventilated. There was minor damage to a wall and a small area of carpet. The fire didn't activate the building's sprinkler system.

A La Crosse Police Department report says Unanka was identified on surveillance video that had recently been installed after reports of racist and threatening graffiti. The video reportedly shows Unanka left her room around 2:09 a.m. and could be seen glancing around and checking the area for other people. During the next five minutes, she entered a lounge area and a bathroom before returning to her room.

The report says after the camera picked up images of smoke around 2:14 a.m., Unanka frantically knocked on multiple residents' doors and pulled a fire alarm. When police arrived at the scene, several students were discussing concerns that the fire was another hate crime incident.
A residential adviser told police that Unanka texted a friend that she was potentially a victim of another hate crime because the fire was started next to her dorm room.

Unanka reportedly told police she had been out with friends that night and arrived back at the residence hall around midnight. She said she prepared food, went into the lounge area to wash her hands and didn't go anywhere else in the building before going to her room. The report says Unanka told police she didn't notice anything suspicious before the alarm sounded and that she and a friend then knocked on residents' doors to alert them of the fire before leaving the building.

Police questioned Unanka about the inconsistency between her version of events and the video footage. She reportedly changed her story and told police she wanted to intentionally start a fire in the lounge by turning on a stove and leaving it on.

The report says Unanka told police she then had a change of heart and no longer wanted to start the fire. She said when she returned to the lounge from the bathroom, she found old food remnants on the stove and that she attempted to use paper towels to clean up a smoking mess. She said the towels caught on fire and that she shook them in an attempt to extinguish the flames before depositing the burned tissues in the garbage can.

Unanka reportedly told police she was frustrated that "no one was listening to me anymore."
Temple praised the response of Viterbo security and local emergency personnel.
“We are relieved no students or staff were harmed," Temple said. "We are grateful for the quick actions of Kaleb Peterson, our campus safety officer who extinguished the blaze before it could spread beyond the student lounge.

“Further, I want to thank the La Crosse Police Department and La Crosse Fire Department for their immediate response and assistance."
Police released Unanka on a signature bond. The report says campus security notified police it intended to give Unanka a few hours to pack up her things before leaving campus on administrative suspension. Temple confirmed that Unanka is longer on campus and has traveled home.
"We remain concerned about the student’s well-being, and we will continue to work with her and her family," Temple said. "In addition, we continue to hold listening sessions and expanded student support services to assist all our students during these difficult times.”

Oregon politician wrote racist letter to himself, police say​

Edmiston says the investigation has shown that Jonathan Lopez wrote the letter himself and made false statements to the police and on social media. The end result is a verbal and written admission by Lopez that the letter was fabricated.

In one line from the letter, the author said, "Don't waste your time trying to become anything in this county we will make sure you never win and your family suffers along with all the other (expletive) Mexicans in the area!" The letter ends by stating, "Sincerely, America!"
The Duke Lacrosse case of comes to mind. This case was a widely reported 2006 criminal case in Durham, North Carolina, United States, in which three members of the Duke University men's lacrosse team were falsely accused of rape. Media sensationalism smeared these men as "racists" and the prosecutor, Mike Nifong, was disbarred in the aftermath on account of fraud, dishonesty, deceit/misrepresentation before a judge, and for withhold exculpatory DNA evidence.

Tawana Brawley, an African-American woman, falsely accused White men of kidnapping and raping her in 1987. Ms. Brawley was unresponsive, lying in a garbage bag several feet from an apartment where she had once lived. Her clothing was torn and burned, her body smeared with feces. She was taken to the emergency room, where numerous racist and derogatory comments were discovered written on her torso with charcoal. The usual race-baiters raised the alarm over "racism" and were out for blood. Problem? The words written on this woman's torso were written upside down, leading to suspicion that she wrote them herself. Testimony from her schoolmates indicated she had attended a local party during the time of her supposed abduction. One witness claimed to have observed Brawley's climbing into the garbage bag. The feces on her body were identified as coming from her neighbor's dog. Brawley never testified, despite a subpoena ordering her to do so.

Al Sharpton and Miss Brawley
From 2007:

"A firefighter who reported finding a knotted rope and a threatening note with a drawing of a noose in an East Baltimore station house last month had placed the items there himself, city officials said yesterday.

The man was suspended last week for performance-related issues and will likely face additional punishment, fire officials said. Sterling Clifford, a spokesman for the Police Department and for Mayor Sheila Dixon, said the man admitted to the hoax and will not face criminal charges. Officials identified the firefighter who they say acknowledged writing the note as Donald Maynard, a firefighter-paramedic apprentice who is black. Maynard could not be reached for comment.

The rope incident sparked outrage two weeks ago and prompted a federal investigation into possible civil rights violations. It was the latest in a series of incidents that have cast the Fire Department in a poor light over the past year, including the death of a recruit in a training exercise and accusations of racism."

What makes the case interesting is the implication that hate crime=thought crime. Had a White firefighter committed these acts, he would have almost certainly been charged with a crime. The other aspect worth mentioning is how American/Western society glorifies and rewards victimhood.
Bumping this thread back up. Now that college sports have just started their fall season, a black Duke volleyball player had a Jussie Smollet moment during the game against BYU.

Racist Comments at BYU Volleyball Game Never Happened, Sources Suggest​

An alleged racist incident occurred during a BYU Women’s Volleyball game on Friday, August 26, 2022. In a public statement given on Sunday, African-American Duke Volleyball player Rachel Richardson claimed, “ was targeted and racially heckled throughout the entirety of the match. The slurs and comments grew into threats… Both officials and BYU coaching staff were made aware of the incident during the game, but failed to take the necessary steps… they also failed to adequately address the situation after the game.”

Her story has spread across the nation, appearing in The New York Times, NPR, CNN, and The Hill, among others. BYU athletics appeared to agree with Richardson’s claim of racist slurs in an official statement posted on Twitter indicating that they had “banned a fan who was identified by Duke during last night’s volleyball match from all BYU athletic venues."

The Cougar Chronicle was contacted yesterday by a source inside the BYU athletic department who told a different story. They have asked for their name to be kept private to avoid discipline from BYU athletics. They will be referred to as Connor. Connor explained:

“Ms. Richardson complained of hearing a racial slur during the second set but did not point anyone out. Officials discussed briefly and stationed policemen there...there were no more complaints until after the match.”

The video of the match shows that Rachael Richardson served on the ROC (student section) side twice in the game. Both serves were during the fourth set. A police officer can be seen standing by the ROC section monitoring the students as Richardson serves. Richardson did not mention this officer in her statement.

The Cougar Chronicle has been unable to find a source in the student section that can corroborate Richardson’s claim of racial slurs being yelled at her. Vera Smith, a BYU student in the student section during the game, said she “heard absolutely nothing” that could be taken as a racial slur. Jacob Hanson, also a BYU student, shared texts with the Cougar Chronicle from two friends in two different parts of the student section that also heard nothing. They said they were not aware there had been a problem until after the game. Maddy Johnson, another BYU student who was in the ROC student section, said she did not hear any racial slur said and when she saw the individual escorted out of the arena he was in a different section. A mother of a BYU student says she personally knows five people who were in the student section during the game “One person was on the court and the others were in the first row” she told the Chronicle. None of them heard a racial slur. Two other people on the court, who wish to remain anonymous, did not hear any racial slurs.

Connor explained what happened after the game:
“When a mentally challenged fan approached a Duke player. The Duke team then suddenly recognized the handicapped man's ‘voice’ as the same one shouting slurs. They never saw or pointed out a face, just a voice. They banned this man. Not for slurs, but for interfering with visiting guests. BYU Athletics staff went through footage of the entire game and the man Duke identified was never seated in the student section. Her story doesn't add up, BYU banned an innocent man to appease the mob and make their PR mess go away. While I don't know if Ms. Richardson genuinely misheard something or intentionally made up this story, it certainly does not constitute the criticism BYU has gotten. There is zero evidence of a slur being said. Not a single witness, besides Ms. Richardson, has come forth. Not a single cell phone video or BYUtv's several camera angles caught a single thing. How unlikely when this person supposedly said a slur during ‘every single serve.'"

The Cougar Chronicle reviewed private messages between Connor and others inside the athletic department. The messages corroborate Connor's statement. In a second press release not posted to Twitter BYU athletics clarified the reason they banned the accused man, “Following Friday night’s volleyball game, we spent hours reviewing video of the event to try and figure out what exactly [happened]… When last night’s behavior was initially reported by Duke, there was no individual pointed out... It wasn’t until after the game that an individual was identified by Duke... That is the individual who has been banned.” Despite not finding any evidence, BYU athletics was sure to indicate they still believed Richardson. “We understand that the Duke players’ experience is what matters here. They felt unsafe and hurt, and we were unable to address that during the game in a manner that was sufficient. For that, we truly do apologize” the statement continued. The Chronicle has reached out to BYU athletics for comment but did not receive a reply by the time of this publication.

Rachel Richardson was not the only person who provided statements to the media on her experience. Marvin Richardson, Rachel’s father, claimed there was more than one person throwing slurs at his daughter. He did not attend the game.

Another relation, Rachel’s godmother Lesa Pamplin, drew attention to the story before Richardson’s statement by Tweeting “While playing yesterday [my Goddaughter] was called a n***** every time she served. She was threatened by a white male that told her to watch her back going to the team bus.” According to her Twitter account, Pamplin is an attorney and a current candidate for a Fort Worth judicial election. Pamplin even claimed credit for making the story national news in an official campaign statement on the incident. “We should be even more outraged that it took a Tweet from me, in Tarrant County Texas, to bring this incident to light” she stated. As indicated in the statement, Pamplin was also not at the game.

Pamplin has been involved with race politics for some time. Previous Tweets include “If you’re White you totally wouldn’t understand," and “Why does @CNN consistently interview these dumb a** white women," and “being married to a white woman he thinks he can talk this stupid a** nonsense. Clarence 2.0." Her Twitter was made private after these Tweets began circulating.



Most of the comments on this story now rely on the narratives given by Richardson’s father and godmother, both of whom were not at the game. No evidence of the truthfulness of the allegations has been found, yet BYU athletics has continued to treat the incident as if it happened. Connor believes “BYU is an easy target...ultimately it’s her word against ours. We’ll look bad just calling a black woman a liar."


Wow, incredible, hahaha, I thought back then, these are probably just normal graves next to the church.

But "THE SCIENCE" is even worse than I thought. :laughter:

It's dumb of the Indian lobbyists that they let them dig. The Jews are a lot smarter, "rabbinical law" and all that. I'm sure will never be any digging in Treblinka.

Man, all these holocausts going with this radar stuff. Trust the science.

The Treblinka project in 2012/2013 was a ground-penetrating radar (GPR) survey conducted by a team of researchers from the University of Warsaw. The survey aimed to locate and map the subsurface features of the former Treblinka extermination camp, including the mass graves and other structures related to the camp's operation.

The GPR survey resulted in the identification of several anomalies that were interpreted as potential mass graves. However, the survey did not involve any physical excavation or digging, and therefore, no bodies were found or exhumed during the project.

The team used GPR to scan the area and create detailed images of the subsurface features. They identified several areas of interest, including what appeared to be a large, elliptical-shaped depression that was interpreted as a potential mass grave. The depression was located in an area that was previously thought to be a "clean" area of the camp, where no mass graves were believed to exist.

The survey also identified other subsurface features, including what appeared to be the foundations of buildings, roads, and other infrastructure related to the camp's operation.

The results of the GPR survey were announced in 2013, and they provided new insights into the layout and operation of the Treblinka extermination camp. However, it is important to note that the survey did not provide any definitive evidence of the number of bodies that may have been buried in the mass graves, as no physical excavation or exhumation was conducted.
Last edited: