Have any of you given up on women?

I wish it were as easy as go to the province. I’ve tried that here in Mexico and also Philippines. Here are the problems I ran into.

-Most girls are sexually active around 15. They’re either in relationships or if single, are wounded and defensive toward men.

-In province most 18 year old girls are low quality. They leave for a big city.

-The ones that stay in province are fat or have hygiene issues.

-Province girls are sweet but poorly educated or uneducated.

-Hard to find a 7.

-I was not prepared to get married and settle down and I’m still not.

-I want a girl who can travel with me.

I am African, ex girl friend also African, she was 28, a virgin and a feminist. Note: i disflowered her.

We broke up because of ideological differences, she was a liberal, who believed in freedom for all without consequences, i, on the other hand believe in conservatism. We never agreed on anything when it comes to child training,building a family, covid 19, we disagreed on just everything even the bible, she believes women were discriminated against in the bible, i had to showed her how male children were killed by Pharoah and Herod just to secured their kingdom, at the end, she initiated the breakup because of our differences and we parted ways.

I came to realise that when a woman is deep in IDEALISM and ideology, it is hard to change her no matter what you do.

My ex sees everything as a battle between male and female, everything becomes an ego trip, to the extent we start playing a game of power, sometimes, i thought i was competing with another man, i had to tell her that i needed a feminine woman not a feminist.

I believe women have been corrupted by social media and feminism, most of their role model aren't upright women but celebrity figures who are also from dysfunctional homes.

Most of the women in my country are into prostitution especially those who live in the big cities, those who are feminists, want the equality but not the responsibility, trying to create a relationship with them is a waste of time.

Have i given up on women? - yes

Presently, i have decided to focus more on myself and business rather than spend my energy looking for a relationship.

Last edited:

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
I am African, ex girl friend also African, she was 28, a virgin and a feminist. Note: i disflowered her.

We broke up because of ideological differences, she was a liberal, who believed in freedom for all without consequences, i, on the other hand believe in conservatism. We never agreed on anything when it comes to child training,building a family, covid 19, we disagreed on just everything even the bible, she believes women were discriminated against in the bible, i had to showed her how male children were killed by Pharoah and Herod just to secured their kingdom, at the end, she initiated the breakup because of our differences and we parted ways.

I came to realise that when a woman is deep in IDEALISM and ideology, it is hard to change her no matter what you do.

My ex sees everything as a battle between male and female, everything becomes an ego trip, to the extent we start playing a game of power, sometimes, i thought i was competing with another man, i had to tell her that i needed a feminine woman not a feminist.

I believe women have been corrupted by social media and feminism, most of their role model aren't upright women but celebrity figures who are also from dysfunctional homes.

Most of the women in my country are into prostitution especially those who live in the big cities, those who are feminists, want the equality but not the responsibility, trying to create a relationship with them is a waste of time.

Presently, i have decided to focus more on myself and business rather than spend my energy looking for a relationship.
Now that you have seen what being with a feminist is like, why not look for that feminine woman?

Now that you have seen what being with a feminist is like, why not look for that feminine woman?
At the moment, i don't want to be in any relationship. Btw i am very pessimistic about the word dating.

In my culture, divorce is something of shame but you will surprise about the number of women who pretend during the relationship phrase, only to show their real selfish self after the wedding night

stugatz

Pelican

What country are you from? (No need to be specific if you're not comfortable, you can just give me the region.)

I lived in Morocco and saw no major problems with feminism - but that's not really Africa culturally, it's the Middle East.

At the moment, i don't want to be in any relationship. Btw i am very pessimistic about the word dating.

In my culture, divorce is something of shame but you will surprise about the number of women who pretend during the relationship phrase, only to show their real selfish self after the wedding night
Very interesting to read your perspectives and experiences from where you are from.

It is true that if someone is ideologically indoctrinated, it's extremely difficult, most likely impossible to deprogram them.

Unfortunately Religious and Political Movements know this very well which is why they crystallize beliefs in people's minds
but do it in a way where they can't research or determine for themselves whether it is the right thing or not.

I really do believe that at this point of time we are living in - that feminism and all the social ills that come with it - have pretty much bled into every country without exception.

The countries where virgins may still be a thing, I've noticed is not for any positive reason or such as them waiting for the right Man, they will play it off as that, but I've often noticed when the girls in countries are in their 20's and still virgins, they tend to actually be FRIGID and to be extremely immature to a point where you cannot even have a relationship or even like actually have sex. Even if they are willing to put out, they end up being a turnoff where you don't even want to teach them anything. I've literally found places like this, but it seems to be the only exception lately between that and everything else is girls riding the carousel as early on and as often as possible.

Quite shocking that the girl you were with was 28 and still a virgin but also she happened to be liberal!

The Rona Hoax has definitely been responsible for many relationships to end. I look back and see how many of my exes embraced it, and I just can see they pretty much ALL buy into it and very aggressively, so there is no doubt our relationships would've ended by now over it.

It's insane how much a psyop, something which is fake and nothing but mind programming can actually take away a relationship from people.

What country are you from? (No need to be specific if you're not comfortable, you can just give me the region.)

I lived in Morocco and saw no major problems with feminism - but that's not really Africa culturally, it's the Middle East.
I am from the western part of Africa.

Feminism is getting very popular in my country atleast on social media, it is already a topic of debate and discussion, it is now a thing of pride among some western educated women in my country to call themselves PROUD FEMINISTS some of these women come back home to brainwash the local women claiming African culture is oppressive on Women, which is false.

These women have large following on social media especially on twitter, where they belittle men and also teach women about " women empowerment".

Most of the "women empowerment " messages are all about sex.

Last edited:
Very interesting to read your perspectives and experiences from where you are from.

It is true that if someone is ideologically indoctrinated, it's extremely difficult, most likely impossible to deprogram them.

Unfortunately Religious and Political Movements know this very well which is why they crystallize beliefs in people's minds
but do it in a way where they can't research or determine for themselves whether it is the right thing or not.

I really do believe that at this point of time we are living in - that feminism and all the social ills that come with it - have pretty much bled into every country without exception.

The countries where virgins may still be a thing, I've noticed is not for any positive reason or such as them waiting for the right Man, they will play it off as that, but I've often noticed when the girls in countries are in their 20's and still virgins, they tend to actually be FRIGID and to be extremely immature to a point where you cannot even have a relationship or even like actually have sex. Even if they are willing to put out, they end up being a turnoff where you don't even want to teach them anything. I've literally found places like this, but it seems to be the only exception lately between that and everything else is girls riding the carousel as early on and as often as possible.

Quite shocking that the girl you were with was 28 and still a virgin but also she happened to be liberal!

The Rona Hoax has definitely been responsible for many relationships to end. I look back and see how many of my exes embraced it, and I just can see they pretty much ALL buy into it and very aggressively, so there is no doubt our relationships would've ended by now over it.

It's insane how much a psyop, something which is fake and nothing but mind programming can actually take away a relationship from people.
To be sincere, i was shocked that she was 28 and still a virgin, i thought she wanted a play a game on me, anyway, she is a person that spends all her time indoor either reading, watching movies or on social media.

I am still suprised that ideological differences can end a relationship, because it is common in my country to see people of different faith and religious beliefs getting married together without no problem.

I am from the western part of Africa.

Feminism is getting very popular in my country atleast on social media, it is already a topic of debate and discussion, it is now a thing of pride among some western educated women in my country to call themselves PROUD FEMINISTS some of these women come back home to brainwash the local women claiming African culture is oppressive on Women, which is false.

These women have large following on social media especially on twitter, where they belittle men and also teach women about " women empowerment".

Most of the "women empowerment " messages are all about sex.

Ahh, *proud feminists*, the useful idiots of our time.

In the West it is understandable that feminazism has taken such a foothold and that is mainly due to the weakness politeness and civility of the White Man, however yourself and your fellow men should do something about it before you see your nations destroyed from within.

The fact that women are this free to destroy and subvert nations is beyond me.

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
I wish it were as easy as go to the province. I’ve tried that here in Mexico and also Philippines. Here are the problems I ran into.

-Most girls are sexually active around 15. They’re either in relationships or if single, are wounded and defensive toward men.

-In province most 18 year old girls are low quality. They leave for a big city.

-The ones that stay in province are fat or have hygiene issues.

-Province girls are sweet but poorly educated or uneducated.

-Hard to find a 7.

-I was not prepared to get married and settle down and I’m still not.

-I want a girl who can travel with me.
My wife is from the province and had a sponsor for college and now is starting business classes here in USA. A lot of the time it comes down to opportunites for them. My wife is bright so it would be a shame to not have her be able to learn things. She is still going to work full-time and be a great wife in every way. I certainly considered her more than a 7. 4'11 and 92 lbs, yes please!

We enjoy travelling too, which I did not think I would like and hadn't travelled much before. Whether it is a small town in Minnesota or Paris, it is fun to get away.

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
Curious did you learn a lot about the culture and/or learn Tagalog before meeting and getting married?
I knew about nothing about the culture or language before proposing to her. Hadn't even met her in person yet. This year will be six years of marriage. I couldn't have located the Philippines on a map, I was just on a mission to not miss out on getting married. I can tell now that I was for sure missing out when I was single (unwillingly) for so long. I proposed on day 18. I never felt like that was crazy, I thought being single at 53 was crazy.

I knew about nothing about the culture or language before proposing to her. Hadn't even met her in person yet. This year will be six years of marriage. I couldn't have located the Philippines on a map, I was just on a mission to not miss out on getting married. I can tell now that I was for sure missing out when I was single (unwillingly) for so long. I proposed on day 18. I never felt like that was crazy, I thought being single at 53 was crazy.

Alright, since I do not see anyone else stepping up and its been weeks now, please, for our sake, let us know if you have done the following:

1. Secured all assets in a business entity separate from your personal assets
2. Secured a prenup(postnup?)
3. Researched your state's marriage laws regarding alimony and child support. If too unreasonable consider getting residency in another state(relatively easy) and marry there
4. Keeping your wife in a submissive dynamic/dread game/awaring her that any mistakes would mean her 92 lb butt is on the first flight back to manila
5. Controlling/checking her phone
6. Be in love, but be smart. Cover your ass.

Alright, since I do not see anyone else stepping up and its been weeks now, please, for our sake, let us know if you have done the following:

1. Secured all assets in a business entity separate from your personal assets
2. Secured a prenup(postnup?)
3. Researched your state's marriage laws regarding alimony and child support. If too unreasonable consider getting residency in another state(relatively easy) and marry there
4. Keeping your wife in a submissive dynamic/dread game/awaring her that any mistakes would mean her 92 lb butt is on the first flight back to manila
5. Controlling/checking her phone
6. Be in love, but be smart. Cover your ass.
I've been thinking about writing an in depth analysis of everything that has been said about the Philippines for over a week now. It's borderline comedy how it gets pitched on here.

But couldn't muster the willpower to (yet again) invest several hours. Will probably do so in the future

bmw633

Woodpecker
Proposing marriage after 18 days of being together in person is like playing with matches. Glad you did not get burned.

Three expats I know are in a terrible mess after video chatting, coming over for 2 weeks to a month, returning to US to sell everything, then return, only to find out the GF is bipolar/BPD/narcissistic/sociopath/psychopath. Most women with the above can hide it for a while.

The first expat's wife goes to the gym, but will not tell husband where it is located, and takes off wedding band when leaving the house. She also embezzled his money during the lockdown when she had his debit card. Says her back hurts, so cannot do laundry, but is at gym every day. The expat has bought her a house, a car, and now she is demanding that he buy her land. The expat doesn't realize that she is picking his carcass clean, then she will discard him, and replace him with another victim.

The second expat''s GF is paper married with 4 kids who hate his guts, and admitted to meeting a foreigner she had been chatting with on a dating site while the expat was living with her. She says she is heavily in debt, but has expat's debit card. Left one weekend, did not return calls, made up a BS excuse that the expat buys. Has repeatedly asked him what he would do if he caught her cheating. Have tried to tell him that her asking that is a veiled admission that she IS cheating, but he is too deluded to see that.

Met the third expat on a ferry to Cebu who married a young Filipina, they had an argument, she left 7 days, and 9 months later had a brown baby. He let it slide, so now he is sending her to college, where she is probable getting plenty of horizontal exercise. He is attached to kid that is not his, so that is why he has not broken up with her. Personally, I would have walked when she left for 7 days, much less when the baby was not mine.

There are some Filipinas who are the real deal, but most of the online dating sites are full of scammers and ladyboys.

What I do not understand is with the millions of nice Filipinas here who treat their men like royalty, why these expats resign themselves to such abuse.

Last edited:
The problem is this, we white men are too nice for our own good. She must both love and fear you, never forget this. It doesn't need to be physical intimidation either, simply remind her (subtly) that she can be thrown away in an instant and you won't be any worse for wear.

The Filipina shilling is honestly getting kind of annoying. If you are sub-30, just get good and you'll be able to find a woman in your lands who wants to be led no problem. Why do such a gamble with a long distance, can't even guarantee it's a woman, massive investment in trying to find a wife in some foreign country? It will not magically solve the problem that decent women won't want you.

Also this whole "Bro the Filipina women are based and trad and small and feminine and do laundry" like bro you don't need to go to the Philippines to find that, you just aren't looking in the right places in your own lands. The chances of you getting screwed over anywhere by awful women are about the same, but in the Philippines situation now you're in a foreign country with no community support and thousands of dollars down the drain just to freaking get there. It works just about as much as a long-term relationship with your high-school sweetheart.

"But-but-but-but western women are so lost and degenerate or they are liberal or hold progressive ideals!" Yes it's true and it does suck, but honestly most women just need a man who they know they can rely on. I also think a lot of these men that complain about women are to some extent degenerates themselves. Like you're a "conservative agnostic" and then you wonder why you can't find a good woman? Bro get right with God first. Women won't be able to fix a problem caused by weak men, so how does it make the West better to just give up and try in a non-Western country? It's not hard to show a woman the correct way. It takes some social skills but you can determine which ones are utterly irredeemable (at least by mortal hands) and those that just need a good leader.

bmw633

Woodpecker
The problem is this, we white men are too nice for our own good. She must both love and fear you, never forget this. It doesn't need to be physical intimidation either, simply remind her (subtly) that she can be thrown away in an instant and you won't be any worse for wear.
I think a better word than "fear", is the word "respect". If a woman loses respect for you, she will start trying to monkey branch to a guy she will respect.

stugatz

Pelican
The Filipina shilling is honestly getting kind of annoying. If you are sub-30, just get good and you'll be able to find a woman in your lands who wants to be led no problem. Why do such a gamble with a long distance, can't even guarantee it's a woman, massive investment in trying to find a wife in some foreign country? It will not magically solve the problem that decent women won't want you.
Thank you, was getting on my nerves too.

Maybe a bad basis for comparison as this is America, but my last service industry gig was crawling with women from the Phillipines (front desk, kitchen, housekeeping, the bar) and they were just as gossipy and slutty as American women, quite a few were addicted to Tinder. One kind of went cuckoo when one of the out-of-her-league head waiters dumped her and caused a lot of drama.

One was married and fresh off the boat - she was pretty great, and a hell of a line cook. So if they’re all exactly like her outside of the US, I stand corrected.