Have any of you given up on women?

I am African, ex girl friend also African, she was 28, a virgin and a feminist. Note: i disflowered her.

We broke up because of ideological differences, she was a liberal, who believed in freedom for all without consequences, i, on the other hand believe in conservatism. We never agreed on anything when it comes to child training,building a family, covid 19, we disagreed on just everything even the bible, she believes women were discriminated against in the bible, i had to showed her how male children were killed by Pharoah and Herod just to secured their kingdom, at the end, she initiated the breakup because of our differences and we parted ways.

I came to realise that when a woman is deep in IDEALISM and ideology, it is hard to change her no matter what you do.

My ex sees everything as a battle between male and female, everything becomes an ego trip, to the extent we start playing a game of power, sometimes, i thought i was competing with another man, i had to tell her that i needed a feminine woman not a feminist.

I believe women have been corrupted by social media and feminism, most of their role model aren't upright women but celebrity figures who are also from dysfunctional homes.

Most of the women in my country are into prostitution especially those who live in the big cities, those who are feminists, want the equality but not the responsibility, trying to create a relationship with them is a waste of time.

Have i given up on women? - yes

Presently, i have decided to focus more on myself and business rather than spend my energy looking for a relationship.
I was really consider going to Africa to look for a wife. I made a dating profile there and was pretty appalled. Many women ask for money. The amount of whores was more than anywhere I’ve tried looking.

I’ve tried to be friends with some of the more conservative ones. Even they asked for money sooner or later.

I guess it’s part of African culture. Women just message men and ask “Can I have $40?”

Honestly I’m not sure if this direct ask for cash was better or worse than Latin culture where many women still want money but don’t ask. Just create endless bullshit until you offer.

In Africa are the women happy and feminine when you give them want they want? Or are they still indifferent and drama?

You mentioned only the one girl. Are they pretty much all like that in the cities now?

Some girls I talked to said they got money from multiple men. Which I assumed meant they were sleeping with all of them.

This was in a big city. Maybe rural areas are still not corrupted.

I don’t know if you can blame that on feminism. I talked to people who were in Africa decades ago and said whorishness was rampant.

Just seems to be part of the overall culture. Feminism may make it worse though.

Last edited:
@stugatz and @third eldest

The main reason Philippines gets so much shilling is 1) they speak english, 2) they tend to be friendlier then western women (this is admittedly a low, low bar) and 3) your own age is less of a issue (for those like me aspiring to an early retirement this is a major consideration). If you guys can name a country that is at least equal or better in those 3 respects then enlighten us.

Well obviously the Phillipines isn’t a perfect solution.

Keep in mind those guys who are getting used wouldn’t get any attention in the USA. Is it better for them to be alone in USA, kill themselves, or be with scum in another country?

They’re victimized either way. But some guys do OK. I’ve seen several young guys bring over 6-7 Pinays who are loving committed relationships with them. The girls work and they seem happy. The guys are definitely trading up physically and personality wise over what they’d get in the West.

I think most of the really bad relationships are with the guys over 50. They’re really inexperienced and vulnerable. Most are just grateful any woman is with them. Some get really get taken advantage of which gives PH a bad rap.

I’ve met a ton of 50+ guys who are happily living in PH with their Pinay wives. It seems most are doing OK. Every island I went to in Philippines had an older white guy running some kind of business with his wife.

These horror stories are valuable but happen to a minority of older guys. Most guys here are not that naive. They’re just desperate.

Personally I found PH fun but a bust. I met some good women there. Even virgins. But the killer was always hygiene/lack of attraction.

Indonesia was a little better. Thailand is probably the sweet spot. Though lots of scams happen there too.

Mainly talking about phenotypes and physical attraction.

Another thing to consider is how the older guys usually meet the Pinays. They’re still using sites like FilipinoCupid probably instead of Tinder or Facebook.

Those old dating sites are 100% whore now that swipe apps and social media are king. Continuing to use those old sites is like fishing in a sewer.

Even Tinder is full of lady boys and hookers. You have to be savy. It takes the trained eye of a reformed playboy to mass left swipe the trash—every so often pausing to right swipe.

Even then most matches are junk. The older guys don’t have as much patience or experience. Probably also less picky.

There’s a lot of factors that go into why some guys get scammed and some don’t.

I met a 30 year old RVF guy in Indonesia who got scammed. A Tinder hookup stole his credit card and ran it up. This was after he paid for a $150 table at a club and got shitfaced.

I met same girl and she tried to get a dinner but I held firm and she paid for her own food and mine (with a card lol). Some other foreign guys by the pool also knew her.

Obvious scammer but different outcomes. These women are opportunistic. Don’t create the opportunity. Don’t be an easy mark. It’s pretty easy to avoid those girls.

There are good Pinays who don’t mind age gaps. They want something real, stable, and will have kids and be good moms and wives.

But due to phenotype I think PH mainly pays off for 50+ guys who marry women half their age. Otherwise not worth it for the most part. Maybe covid has added a +1 SMV for local girls without options to leave. That won’t last long.

Good buying opportunity if you’re ready to commit and know what to look for.

Last edited:
I was really consider going to Africa to look for a wife. I made a dating profile there and was pretty appalled. Many women ask for money. The amount of whores was more than anywhere I’ve tried looking.

I’ve tried to be friends with some of the more conservative ones. Even they asked for money sooner or later.

I guess it’s part of African culture. Women just message men and ask “Can I have $40?”

Honestly I’m not sure if this direct ask for cash was better or worse than Latin culture where many women still want money but don’t ask. Just create endless bullshit until you offer.

In Africa are the women happy and feminine when you give them want they want? Or are they still indifferent and drama?

You mentioned only the one girl. Are they pretty much all like that in the cities now?

Some girls I talked to said they got money from multiple men. Which I assumed meant they were sleeping with all of them.

This was in a big city. Maybe rural areas are still not corrupted.

I don’t know if you can blame that on feminism. I talked to people who were in Africa decades ago and said whorishness was rampant.

Just seems to be part of the overall culture. Feminism may make it worse though.
As a rule of thumb, never ever create a dating profile or use tinder, badoo or any android or ios dating app in Africa, every dating app you know have been turned into a prostitution and fraudster den.

And if you come to Africa, don't think you can find a good girl in a club or bar, they are all infested with prostitutes.

There are lot of good girls but you need to do some background check on her and her family, if she is from a poor home, tendencies are high that she wants to escape poverty.

Reality is girls from upper middle class and the rich hardly date or marry foreigners. This class of girls are where you see the western educated feminists

Relationship is transactional in Africa, women expects men to do everything for them, atleast in my country, women there are self entitled.

You can meet a girl on the street, the next day, she starts asking you for demands, for foreigners it is worst. Most of these women just want to escape the continent, so they will play every trick possible to be with you until they get what they want.

Don't get me wrong, there are some good, nice and loyal girls but you still have to pay the bills all the time while she brings nothing to the table except giving you kids, if she works, her money is for her alone but your money is ours.

As for the whorrish part which is popular in the big cities, i think that is due to rampant poverty, outside influence and local celebrity culture. To be sincere, there was a time in my country where girls were modest, dress good not slutty, behave well but now it seems social media, celebrity culture changed everything.

Last edited:
Ahh, *proud feminists*, the useful idiots of our time.

In the West it is understandable that feminazism has taken such a foothold and that is mainly due to the weakness politeness and civility of the White Man, however yourself and your fellow men should do something about it before you see your nations destroyed from within.

The fact that women are this free to destroy and subvert nations is beyond me.

Some men are already waking up but i doubt we will wìn.

Some of these "proud feminists" are sponsored with funding by western NGOs.

ginsu

Woodpecker
Most women are not great

Most men are not great

Its because most people are just not that great ( as the last year confirms )

A small % of women is amazing

A small % of men is amazing

Aim to be in the latter category, I don't pity anyone because life is what we make of it. You get what you deserve is mostly true, you get what you give is mostly true.

If you think its hard to find a good woman now, just imagine what the current generation of young people will have to endure 10-20 yrs from now, they will look back at us and think WE had it good. And they will probably be right.

Too much negativity, Too much demanding perfection while being less than perfect yourself, not enough appreciation for what we actually do have going on for us

The world is not going in a direction that anyone here likes, Our desires will not impact the trajectory of society. So make use of the opportunities that ARE available that our parents didn't have. There are silver linings to everything. don't waste more time turning sour about things you can't change anyway. This vibe will shine through everything you do in life, and especially women can tell

Lots of Men are starting Successful families out there, without any ''repill'', blackpill, godpill knowledge on their side. Roosh forum is a great place but it can hold you back in many ways

If you have given up on women its because you have given up on yourself and life firstly

Why do you deserve a good woman ?, ask yourself that first

We live in a time where there are tremendous opportunities all around. You can build a remote income from your laptop within 1 yr. High enough so your wife doesn't have to work. Getting Fitness / diet locked in is a 30$ ebook. You can network with motivated/likeminded people from around the world. You can put money in a random crypto coin an 10x it without doing any work.

The pandemic and NWO is a tool for spiritual growth and dropping the chains of social conditioning. It allows you to spot who is NPC and who has god in their life by what they have or don't have on their face... I could go on

Whether things are becoming easier or harder depends on how you want to look at it, Change everything that happens as a win for you instead of everything being a loss

If you don't have a loving woman in your life, its because you don't have a winners attitude, you don't even have to be a winner yet, women will settle for a potential winner. So Change that

Last edited:
Most women are not great

Most men are not great

Aim to be in the latter category, I don't pity anyone because life is what we make of it. You get what you deserve is mostly true, you get what you give is mostly true.

If you think its hard to find a good woman now, just imagine what the current generation of young people will have to endure 10-20 yrs from now, they will look back at us and think WE had it good. And they will probably be right.

Too much negativity, Too much demanding perfection while being less than perfect yourself, not enough appreciation for what we actually do have going on for us

The world is not going in a direction that anyone here likes, Our desires will not impact the trajectory of society. So make use of the opportunities that ARE available that our parents didn't have. There are silver linings to everything. don't waste more time turning sour about things you can't change anyway. This vibe will shine through everything you do in life, and especially women can tell

Lots of Men are starting Successful families out there, without any ''repill'', blackpill, godpill knowledge on their side. Roosh forum is a great place but it can hold you back in many ways

If you have given up on women its because you have given up on yourself firstly

I wil disagree with the bolded assumption.
Giving up on women does not mean you have given up on yourself.

I know guys who are good guys but have been into lot of bad relationships. At the end, they decided to focus on themselves rather than been in a relationship. Let's been sincere, relationships sucks you off emotionally.

I am 23 and recently finished university in the UK, after little success with women. I haven’t completely given up, but I doubt I’ll ever find someone suitable.

I’m 6’0, fairly masculine, not as striking a some people but there’s nothing wrong with how I look. I do get occasional attention, but only from women I find completely unattractive or who have unsuitable personal qualities, particularly now I’m a Christian.

I have much less experience than most women my age, and I already look about 27 so finding a younger women is increasingly less likely. Even if I did, very few women younger than me are willing to marry and have kids, especially with someone with 0 income or assets.

Since covid lockdowns and gym closures i’ve lost most of my muscle, my internet addiction problems have got worse, and I can’t find a job. This despite having a decent Law degree and having applied for over 100 roles, many for minimum wage. Many Im not allowed to apply for as I’m not BAME/female/disabled/LGBTQ. Do I ‘deserve a good woman’? Probably not, but I feel just as much a victim of today’s culture and circumstances, as I do my own flaws.

I have considered going abroad, but I love my family and traditions too much. Maybe you could find a more suitable woman in Africa or Asia, but that is stigmatised and I would want my kids to look like me.

Either way I refuse to wait till I’m in my 30s to be a safe option that some woman settles for after getting bored of sleeping around. All I can do is pray and try to be positive, but I’ve reluctantly accepted I’ll likely remain alone. With the end times likely approaching, maybe this isn’t such a bad thing.

Last edited:

ginsu

Woodpecker
I wil disagree with the bolded assumption.
Giving up on women does not mean you have given up on yourself.

I know guys who are good guys but have been into lot of bad relationships. At the end, they decided to focus on themselves rather than been in a relationship. Let's been sincere, relationships sucks you off emotionally.
Its okay to disagree, I also don't see anything in what you wrote that would make me reconsider what I wrote. Its only a confirmation.

It looks like you didn't actually took the time to think about it, are you one of the good guys with bad relationships ?, since you think they are emotionally draining

Great men/women get great relationships, most people are not great so they don't get great relationships, harsh reality of life

''good guys'' don't automatically get a ticket deserving to have good relationships, as you stated they got mostly bad ones that are emotionally draining

The man is responsible in the end for his life's circumstances, a pattern of bad relationships is mostly on him

Instead of becoming better, they decided to give up on relationships. They gave up on THEIR ABILITY to create good relationships

So they have given up on themselves, their own value, their own potential, their ability to create what they want in their lives

tomzestatlu

Kingfisher
Most women are not great

Most men are not great

If you have given up on women its because you have given up on yourself and life firstly

We live in a time where there are tremendous opportunities all around. You can build a remote income from your laptop within 1 yr. High enough so your wife doesn't have to work. Getting Fitness / diet locked in is a 30$ ebook. You can network with motivated/likeminded people from around the world. You can put money in a random crypto coin an 10x it without doing any work.

The pandemic and NWO is a tool for spiritual growth and dropping the chains of social conditioning. It allows you to spot who is NPC and who has god in their life by what they have or don't have on their face... I could go on

Whether things are becoming easier or harder depends on how you want to look at it, Change everything that happens as a win for you instead of everything being a loss

If you don't have a loving woman in your life, its because you don't have a winners attitude, you don't even have to be a winner yet, women will settle for a potential winner. So Change that
This is far the best post of 2021. Good old RVF spirit.

Faith in God can help you, but to do the work, its up to you. Even though a reward is not anything guaranteed and failures inevitable.
Yesterday I read a book mentioning this newspapers ad from early 1900s for Antarctica expediditon. Whether it´s true or not, it sums up nature of manhood.
advert.png

I am 23 and recently finished university in the UK, after little success with women. I haven’t completely given up, but I doubt I’ll ever find someone suitable.

I’m 6’0, fairly masculine, not as striking a some people but there’s nothing wrong with how I look. I do get occasional attention, but only from women I find completely unattractive or who have unsuitable personal qualities, particularly now I’m a Christian.

I have much less experience than most women my age, and I already look about 27 so finding a younger women is increasingly less likely. Even if I did, very few women younger than me are willing to marry and have kids, especially with someone with 0 income or assets.

Since covid lockdowns and gym closures i’ve lost most of my muscle, my internet addiction problems have got worse, and I can’t find a job. This despite having a decent Law degree and having applied for over 100 roles, many for minimum wage. Many Im not allowed to apply for as I’m not BAME/female/disabled/LGBTQ. Do I ‘deserve a good woman’? Probably not, but I feel just as much a victim of today’s culture and circumstances, as I do my own flaws.

I have considered going abroad, but I love my family and traditions too much. Maybe you could find a more suitable woman in Africa or Asia, but that is stigmatised and I would want my kids to look like me.

Either way I refuse to wait till I’m in my 30s to be a safe option that some woman settles for after getting bored of sleeping around. All I can do is pray and try to be positive, but I’ve reluctantly accepted I’ll likely remain alone. With the end times likely approaching, maybe this isn’t such a bad thing.
There´s no guarantee that you get into dating and find suitable girl for relationship or even starting in your age, especially in your age in UK 2021. But to completely withdraw doesn´t seem like good move. If you don´t get experiences on your own, you will never be able to recognize which woman is truly good and honest in the future and as well you won´t have experience how to actually get that girl, once you meet her.

I am few years older than you and I have been dating for years without any result. And it can take much longer, since there are less and less options. But giving up would make it far worse.

You have got perfect starting position, that the most of men can envy you. You live in rich country, you are tall, educated and have good support from your family (I guess based on your post). You are only 23 and that´s plenty of time to find somebody and especially to grow.
When I was 23, I met girl and I thought we will be together forever, marry (I proposed her) and have children (we have agreed on having them once she reaches 25years). But we are not together anymore and the reason is I was just too young. Even though I though it´s what I wanted and she desired it, I just needed more time to grow up. And now 5 years later, I know, that I still do have plenty of time for this.

The fact, that you lost the most of your muscle is nothing that has something to do with covid. It´s just your fault and you must take responsibility for that. Change your attitude immediately, this is excuse worth of women maybe, but definitely not a man, who´s about to achieve in his life.
I didn´t visit gym for almost 2 years and I am in the greatest shape of my life (and it has always been pretty good).

I don´t know about jobs situation in UK, but recently I read and article about young man with degree, who applied for more than 200 jobs and didn´t get any. At the end of the article, it turned out, that he applied only for some office jobs associated with his degree. Apparently he was afraid of getting his hands dirty, but that´s what´s sometimes necessary.

Did you think about joining the army? I think it might be good opportunity for you, especially, if you can´t find any other job. I don´t know how it goes there, but maybe you could actually use your degree there and build yourself pretty decent life. If there´s not such possibility, even going grunts way could make you earn some good money, gain experience and build yourself both mentally and physically.

ginsu

Woodpecker

23 yr old guy that doesn't feel like a victim -->

Doesn't need a gym to workout, lost body fat and can see muscle building again, energetic and loves going outside

Gaining more experience with women, not yet completely competent / confident but likes where its headed

Knows its pointless working in corporations due to sjw culture

Spends 80% of internet time working to build his own income, using his existing skills as a base and learning new ones on top. Earning above minimum wage in first year with potential to make much much more long term

other 10% spent seeking out likeminded people on social media, and 10% spent catching up on news/rooshforum

Became more wealthy during the lockdowns by seizing opportunities to invest what he could into crypto

Knows that god is on his side and whenever he turns to him all worries about the physical world and risks melt away

Knows that he cant have everything in life, not afraid to make tough decisions. Stay with family and pay 50% of income to support the beast system or go to where better women are and pay nearly no tax. made his choice and sticks with it. Knows that asia and africa arent the only places where women exist

Knows that he can secure a better partner at 30+ than his younger 23yr old version could if he keeps building himself up

Knows that even if he found his dream girl life wouldn't get much easier, he would now have to take care of 2 people. Not only keeping his own ass in line but also being responsible for her. Doesn't see a woman as the be all and end all escape

Never accepts less than his ambitions, never gives up

Looking into the darkness inspires him to do good, to be better

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies and the motivation everyone. I agree that lack of experience with women seems to make it harder to find a good one. More women always show interest, or at least act more pleasant, after observing others express interest first. I’ve lost a couple of opportunities when they’ve found out I have less experience/status than I’ve indicated through my approach and mannerisms.

If I’d known the lockdown would be so long I’d have bought some home gym gear, but it quadrupled in price due to gym closures. I have done some body weight exercise, but not enough to maintain.

I have looked into working online, but most freelance roles I have the skills for are saturated with third worlders willing to work for nothing. I wouldn’t rule out the armed forces, but I don’t want to commit for years with no way to leave.

I have a few small savings, but things like bitcoin have as much chance going down as up. I keep my eye out for any developments or new crypto currencies emerging that are superior to the ones currently established.

I think to summarise it’s just a case of being patient and doing everything possible to improve in the meantime, even if it’s small. I think many men my age are finding it hard to get established, so even small improvements can help get ahead of much of the competition.

Learning a language is something I intend on doing, as even other places in Europe could offer slightly better chances. When I went to Romania, and to less of an extent Bulgaria, I noticed many of the local men were walking hand in hand with women they would never be able to attract in the UK. Also average height there seemed almost two inches lower than here (among white people, the greater number of ethnic minority people in the uk decrease our official statistic).

tomzestatlu

Kingfisher
Thanks for the replies and the motivation everyone. I agree that lack of experience with women seems to make it harder to find a good one. More women always show interest, or at least act more pleasant, after observing others express interest first. I’ve lost a couple of opportunities when they’ve found out I have less experience/status than I’ve indicated through my approach and mannerisms.

If I’d known the lockdown would be so long I’d have bought some home gym gear, but it quadrupled in price due to gym closures. I have done some body weight exercise, but not enough to maintain.

I have looked into working online, but most freelance roles I have the skills for are saturated with third worlders willing to work for nothing. I wouldn’t rule out the armed forces, but I don’t want to commit for years with no way to leave.

I have a few small savings, but things like bitcoin have as much chance going down as up. I keep my eye out for any developments or new crypto currencies emerging that are superior to the ones currently established.

I think to summarise it’s just a case of being patient and doing everything possible to improve in the meantime, even if it’s small. I think many men my age are finding it hard to get established, so even small improvements can help get ahead of much of the competition.

Learning a language is something I intend on doing, as even other places in Europe could offer slightly better chances. When I went to Romania, and to less of an extent Bulgaria, I noticed many of the local men were walking hand in hand with women they would never be able to attract in the UK. Also average height there seemed almost two inches lower than here (among white people, the greater number of ethnic minority people in the uk decrease our official statistic).
Do you think there´s some status quo, when you will be able to get whatever girl you decide? No.
This reads like you are giving up, because you were turned down few times. I don´t want to discuss game and dating, since it´s forbidden now, but I must say this - you will always be turned down, no matter how well you look, what´s your status or how rich you are. Just get over it and be willing to get turned down, because it can be fuel to get better.
Opportunities you have lost don´t count. Opportunities you don´t take do count. But anyway, any girl in the world can´t be seen as an opporunity. They must see you as an opportunity.

There´s no need to buy any gym gear. Is there some bar in your neighbourhood to do pull ups? This workout covers almost everything, the rest is just addition.

You don´t want to commit years for army? Well I think that the main consequences of covid didn´t hit job market yet, so it´s going to be worse. Staying with parents jobless or working minimum wage don´t seem to be more appealing options from my point of view. And if you put in some extra work, there are many interesting opportunities in any military in the world.
Another point of view is that military sallary actually allows you to safe some money, that you can invest (to crypto?).

Ugh. The crypto investment advice for a guy out of work is like telling someone to hit the blackjack table for rent money.

Crypto will bounce around in value so make sure you dollar cost average. Don’t get sucked into FOMO.

The rest of the advice is like the leather jacket suggestion. Will make a marginal difference at best.

Getting an income is number one.
Getting in shape number two.
The rest is marginal.

Thinking you get a protective veil in religion is nice. But I think it’s not much different then going to PH. You’ll find good and bad women everywhere.

The biggest difference is in less competitive environments. There’s too many you g successful western guys with jobs, gym bod, good family, etc.

If you’re at a loss for any one of those try to improve for sure. But it will take you years to see improvement.

Also practically speaking not everyone can find decent work or workout and maintain bulk. Economic crashes and injuries happen.

I do think it’s sad to hear a guy in his 20s talk this way. But remember these guys put 20 years into education already and ended up with ZERO. Maybe even are in debt from it.

That’s the reality of our insane education system. Blowing sunshine up their ass is a bit insulting and dismissive. They are every right to call bullshit on it.

They got played like a fool and are at a huge disadvantage already. Don’t pretend they are not.

Good news is they realize it. Sad as they are. They have about 10-15 years to change it.

Some guys don’t realize until 34 when it’s too late but try to enjoy the decline. Then end up hitting 40 a total degenerate.

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
The problem is this, we white men are too nice for our own good. She must both love and fear you, never forget this. It doesn't need to be physical intimidation either, simply remind her (subtly) that she can be thrown away in an instant and you won't be any worse for wear.
If that's your attitude with women don't bother getting married. Better learn first how to last in a relationship and work through problems because they are going to be there. What are you going to do when you are sworn at a few times, dump her? It takes a strong man and woman to stay married and always has.

Proposing marriage after 18 days of being together in person is like playing with matches. Glad you did not get burned.

Three expats I know are in a terrible mess after video chatting, coming over for 2 weeks to a month, returning to US to sell everything, then return, only to find out the GF is bipolar/BPD/narcissistic/sociopath/psychopath. Most women with the above can hide it for a while.

The first expat's wife goes to the gym, but will not tell husband where it is located, and takes off wedding band when leaving the house. She also embezzled his money during the lockdown when she had his debit card. Says her back hurts, so cannot do laundry, but is at gym every day. The expat has bought her a house, a car, and now she is demanding that he buy her land. The expat doesn't realize that she is picking his carcass clean, then she will discard him, and replace him with another victim.

The second expat''s GF is paper married with 4 kids who hate his guts, and admitted to meeting a foreigner she had been chatting with on a dating site while the expat was living with her. She says she is heavily in debt, but has expat's debit card. Left one weekend, did not return calls, made up a BS excuse that the expat buys. Has repeatedly asked him what he would do if he caught her cheating. Have tried to tell him that her asking that is a veiled admission that she IS cheating, but he is too deluded to see that.

Met the third expat on a ferry to Cebu who married a young Filipina, they had an argument, she left 7 days, and 9 months later had a brown baby. He let it slide, so now he is sending her to college, where she is probable getting plenty of horizontal exercise. He is attached to kid that is not his, so that is why he has not broken up with her. Personally, I would have walked when she left for 7 days, much less when the baby was not mine.

There are some Filipinas who are the real deal, but most of the online dating sites are full of scammers and ladyboys.

What I do not understand is with the millions of nice Filipinas here who treat their men like royalty, why these expats resign themselves to such abuse.
Yeah, everyone's situation is different. I only know of one person personally who got burned by a Filipina wife, and he still wants to find another Filipina (as most do). We have friends here in the states who are fine.
I don't consider myself lucky because I had 30 years of prayer behind my going to the Philippines to marry my baby, I mean my wife.
I was only looking for character after the obligatory wanting to be attracted to her.
She knows I am totally invested in her and we will be married six years this May.
There is good and bad everywhere of course, all we can do it pray, know what to look for that makes for a lifetime marriage, and be willing to take some risk, which is what men do.

Ugh. The crypto investment advice for a guy out of work is like telling someone to hit the blackjack table for rent money.

Crypto will bounce around in value so make sure you dollar cost average. Don’t get sucked into FOMO.

The rest of the advice is like the leather jacket suggestion. Will make a marginal difference at best.

Getting an income is number one.
Getting in shape number two.
The rest is marginal.

Thinking you get a protective veil in religion is nice. But I think it’s not much different then going to PH. You’ll find good and bad women everywhere.

The biggest difference is in less competitive environments. There’s too many you g successful western guys with jobs, gym bod, good family, etc.

If you’re at a loss for any one of those try to improve for sure. But it will take you years to see improvement.

Also practically speaking not everyone can find decent work or workout and maintain bulk. Economic crashes and injuries happen.

I do think it’s sad to hear a guy in his 20s talk this way. But remember these guys put 20 years into education already and ended up with ZERO. Maybe even are in debt from it.

That’s the reality of our insane education system. Blowing sunshine up their ass is a bit insulting and dismissive. They are every right to call bullshit on it.

They got played like a fool and are at a huge disadvantage already. Don’t pretend they are not.

Good news is they realize it. Sad as they are. They have about 10-15 years to change it.

Some guys don’t realize until 34 when it’s too late but try to enjoy the decline. Then end up hitting 40 a total degenerate.
I think you hit the nail on the head, more or less. I think a degree might help in terms of long term progression, but it means nothing in terms of getting your foot in the door somewhere. Its either hope you have connections, or are a minority and get in via reverse discrimination. Unless you have an Ivy League or equivalent degree, or a highly specialised field like medicine.

I know many who have responded by doing further education, be that conversion courses or phds, but I’m fed up with it.

I know men my age who dropped out of education at 16 and earn £35k+ just for laying bricks a few hours per day. Not to say I’d swap places though, as it’s boring and they are basically now stuck on that figure till they retire.

I wont whine or complain, that is counterproductive. I will make the best of what I’ve got. Do I fear that I won’t do enough though, before it’s too late? Yes. Every other early twenties man where I live is over 6’0, regularly works out, and has some amount of family support.

Meanwhile to get a 5/10 women today you have to be at least a 6/10, and the standard for a male 6/10 today probably would have made you an 8/10 back in the year 2000, when competition and self improvement was less intense.

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
Well obviously the Phillipines isn’t a perfect solution.

Keep in mind those guys who are getting used wouldn’t get any attention in the USA. Is it better for them to be alone in USA, kill themselves, or be with scum in another country?

They’re victimized either way. But some guys do OK. I’ve seen several young guys bring over 6-7 Pinays who are loving committed relationships with them. The girls work and they seem happy. The guys are definitely trading up physically and personality wise over what they’d get in the West.

I think most of the really bad relationships are with the guys over 50. They’re really inexperienced and vulnerable. Most are just grateful any woman is with them. Some get really get taken advantage of which gives PH a bad rap.

I’ve met a ton of 50+ guys who are happily living in PH with their Pinay wives. It seems most are doing OK. Every island I went to in Philippines had an older white guy running some kind of business with his wife.

These horror stories are valuable but happen to a minority of older guys. Most guys here are not that naive. They’re just desperate.

Personally I found PH fun but a bust. I met some good women there. Even virgins. But the killer was always hygiene/lack of attraction.

Indonesia was a little better. Thailand is probably the sweet spot. Though lots of scams happen there too.

Mainly talking about phenotypes and physical attraction.

Another thing to consider is how the older guys usually meet the Pinays. They’re still using sites like FilipinoCupid probably instead of Tinder or Facebook.

Those old dating sites are 100% whore now that swipe apps and social media are king. Continuing to use those old sites is like fishing in a sewer.

Even Tinder is full of lady boys and hookers. You have to be savy. It takes the trained eye of a reformed playboy to mass left swipe the trash—every so often pausing to right swipe.

Even then most matches are junk. The older guys don’t have as much patience or experience. Probably also less picky.

There’s a lot of factors that go into why some guys get scammed and some don’t.

I met a 30 year old RVF guy in Indonesia who got scammed. A Tinder hookup stole his credit card and ran it up. This was after he paid for a $150 table at a club and got shitfaced.

I met same girl and she tried to get a dinner but I held firm and she paid for her own food and mine (with a card lol). Some other foreign guys by the pool also knew her.

Obvious scammer but different outcomes. These women are opportunistic. Don’t create the opportunity. Don’t be an easy mark. It’s pretty easy to avoid those girls.

There are good Pinays who don’t mind age gaps. They want something real, stable, and will have kids and be good moms and wives.

But due to phenotype I think PH mainly pays off for 50+ guys who marry women half their age. Otherwise not worth it for the most part. Maybe covid has added a +1 SMV for local girls without options to leave. That won’t last long.

Good buying opportunity if you’re ready to commit and know what to look for.
Yup, the Philippines baby! Coming up on sixth anniversary this year.
I met with a doctor this morning here in USA and as we were talking he told me that he was 54 and his wife was 25. I should have asked him if she was from another country but just didn't.
He was in good shape, had silver hair but an engaging personality. I think this helps those older gentlemen find those sweet Filipinas that make good wives. His wife may not even have been from there.

bmw633

Woodpecker
If that's your attitude with women don't bother getting married. Better learn first how to last in a relationship and work through problems because they are going to be there. What are you going to do when you are sworn at a few times, dump her? It takes a strong man and woman to stay married and always has.

Yeah, everyone's situation is different. I only know of one person personally who got burned by a Filipina wife, and he still wants to find another Filipina (as most do). We have friends here in the states who are fine.
I don't consider myself lucky because I had 30 years of prayer behind my going to the Philippines to marry my baby, I mean my wife.
I was only looking for character after the obligatory wanting to be attracted to her.
She knows I am totally invested in her and we will be married six years this May.
There is good and bad everywhere of course, all we can do it pray, know what to look for that makes for a lifetime marriage, and be willing to take some risk, which is what men do.
Happy it is working out for you, as it is for me. Like you, I sought a woman of good character, which was waaay down the list of priorities back when I was young, dumb, and full of @#&.

Living in the Philippines, I see for myself weak men who are living a nightmare, as contrasted with strong men who have a fantastic life. The weak men are those who bring feminist equality mindset over here, letting the woman assume dominance in the relationship, as is typical in the West. Once a woman see the man as a pushover, she loses respect and seeks out a man she DOES respect.

My uncle married a Catholic Pinay in Angles (hooker central) when he was stationed there. She was of great moral character and still cries at his grave.

So yeah, don’t be a total degen until 40 then come crying to Jesus. Do the work after college spits you out. You’ll miss some slutty fun but thank yourself in your 40s.